SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s stuff like this that people are investigating (story below), I’ve seen more girls being drugged up because of self harm, depression, and mental illness because they are utterly confused and only want to belong to a friend group. But the culture is so garbage now, belonging to a group means changing your sex. Also there aren’t any transphobic people here, someone posted a video with Peterson talking about surgery and hormones for children which people WITH trans children even said they wouldn’t foist on their own child/minor.

The way I see it, we all agree…. As even people labeling others “transphobic” are taking comments out of context, and then repeating essentially what the comment they are triggered by says.

I am so sad to see in real life, this anguish happening to so many girls (in particular), but we know it’s happening to Edourdo and publicly published. ☹ Very sad.

F78BCA01-73A4-4BA2-B2CD-F44BB3E84CA9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think I've mentioned before that as a child I wanted to be a boy. If someone back then had given me the opportunity to change my body, I most likely would have accepted. But then in my late teens, I stopped wanting to be a boy. Now I'm an almost 40yo woman and don't question my identity anymore at all. Had I been able to transition as an 8yo, I would have ruined my life!
So I'm all for letting children identify and wear whatever they want, but I strongly disagree with letting them make changes that cannot be reverse.

As for Jono calling Emilia a "teen mom" ... 🤮🤮🤮🤮 Seems like the trans story isn't bringing in enough views anymore (any guesses on when Eduardo will officially become a boy again?) so now back to Emilia who is now a 10yo teen apparently... this man is sick

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
He uses the term 'Teen Mum' because he knows that appeals to a certain type of viewer who will click on it and give him more views. Its disgusting.
Well it didnt work much thankfully! Only 13k views. They really alienated everyone.
Yet jono still thinks he is the most popular social media guru and everyone love his family and their vlogs. It's embarrassing. The clickbait titles- no ones fall for that anymore like 10 years ago, Anna's whinging how hard she's done in this 'heat or feed' crisis time j. Her million house with £100 perfume and 5k bracelets.
There's loads of annoying 'influencers' but at least some can read the room....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
in todays vlog did Jono actually told Emilia “if you dont win, just take your leg out and you ll be fine, or have i misheard?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
View attachment 1726829Omg please duck off!! Never known a man so obsessed with ageing his daughter ughh
He casually puts out these inappropriate titles on their thumbnails with no two fucks given, unperturbed, what a scumbag. Just because Emilia wants to push Andrea in a pram on their way to the fireworks show and is being a caring big sister to her little brother doesn't make her a teen mum, it riles me up that he takes something innocent and takes it it to a whole other place unnecessarily with a different connotation, just because he can, and gets away with it! but here we have a man who is routinely screwing his kids over just to gain traction and reaction for money and there is Anna in the wings watching it all playout, unfazed and just like him, no two fucks given.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Js Tesla with that weird number plate F4 END is actually overdue it’s MOT (a car check to make sure it’s road worthy) by 3 months! It was due in august.

• Wow
He casually puts out these inappropriate titles on their thumbnails with no two fucks given, unperturbed, what a scumbag. Just because Emilia wants to push Andrea in a pram on their way to the fireworks show and is being a caring big sister to her little brother doesn't make her a teen mum, it riles me up that he takes something innocent and takes it it to a whole other place unnecessarily with a different connotation, just because he can, and gets away with it! but here we have a man who is routinely screwing his kids over just to gain traction and reaction for money and there is Anna in the wings watching it all playout, unfazed and just like him, no two fucks given.
Will we see a repeat performance of the horrific titles he used about Erika, 'teen in bikini' etc?
You just know her first bra and first period will be a whole Youtube series of their own.....
Disgusting people.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Anal got that poor kid scalped again, don’t think it’s even been a full month since his last haircut 😔

Anal was also too lazy to open a ketchup for A1 but less than 30 seconds later offered to open one for A2 and or E2. Why do they constantly treat A1 like an inconvenience? She is their rainbow baby, do they resent her?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Whos Erika?
Anna's youngest sister who was a young teen when Anna married Jonathan.
That did not stop him from saying 'I almost married the wrong sister' and other highly inappropriate comments.

Anal got that poor kid scalped again, don’t think it’s even been a full month since his last haircut 😔

Anal was also too lazy to open a ketchup for A1 but less than 30 seconds later offered to open one for A2 and or E2. Why do they constantly treat A1 like an inconvenience? She is their rainbow baby, do they resent her?
I do believe they do. They very early on dubbed her difficult and trouble, and now seem to have forgotten all about her. They completely ignore her. It even went so far as that the school had to contact them to let them know that Alessia's shoes were too small and making her feet bleed. This did not spark them to go shoe shopping immediately though, Alessia was seen wearing Emilia's old boots for quite some time.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
" Its part of the per teen experience to want to cut bangs into your hair, Emilia has been on a journey to find her own unique identity "
Uggghhh..... 'Identity' gets thrown around so much in that household, same as 'journey'. She just wants to experiment with what little options she has within the restrictions of never being allowed outside to learn about the world. But let's just not throw in those huge terms around like that.

Reactions: 24
I tried looking to see if it’s sold, can’t find anything.

I did happen to find the old photos again before cyclone sacconejoly ripped through!

If that back garden hadn’t been tampered with, I reckon more people would’ve been interested in it. Also, the infamous second kitchen, which is now home to his creepy office. And I’ve always wondered why such a big house didn’t have built in wardrobes, well clearly they were ripped out too! Both kids bedrooms seemed to have them.

So many stupid decisions that have wrecked that house!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Has their home sold? It's not for sale anymore....
I'll believe it when I see the moving van.
For now I doubt it's been sold as their asking price seemed quite steep considering the amount of work that needs doing. Maybe it's been taking down due to little interest...?

I tried looking to see if it’s sold, can’t find anything.

I did happen to find the old photos again before cyclone sacconejoly ripped through!

If that back garden hadn’t been tampered with, I reckon more people would’ve been interested in it. Also, the infamous second kitchen, which is now home to his creepy office. And I’ve always wondered why such a big house didn’t have built in wardrobes, well clearly they were ripped out too! Both kids bedrooms seemed to have them.

So many stupid decisions that have wrecked that house!
oh wow the garden was actually so nice before, why did he change it to the hill?

Reactions: 20
oh wow the garden was actually so nice before, why did he change it to the hill?
Yes, it had such a grand feel about it before, now that has been diminished, they ruin everything they touch.

He changed it to a hill cause he wanted it for the kids to use as a roly poly hill and then wanted to install a zipwire but the zipwire never eventuated and the kids don't roll down that hill either thank goodness cause it looks far too steep and dangerous for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Jonathan’s world: ‘Emilia cut BANGS in her hair!!!!’
Actual situation: Emilia has 2 tiny sad strands of hair cut slightly shorter by the hairdresser that was in their house at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes, it had such a grand feel about it before, now that has been diminished, they ruin everything they touch.

He changed it to a hill cause he wanted it for the kids to use as a roly poly hill and then wanted to install a zipwire but the zipwire never eventuated and the kids don't roll down that hill either thank goodness cause it looks far too steep and dangerous for that.
considering the kids hardly go outside he wasted his time.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.