SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrea is 4 right ? It looked like they were walking a 2 year old into the shop that might run off at any second. He is so babyish.

Reactions: 21
Did you see the sanderson sisters tiktok? At the end Jon pushed alessia over at the end.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Andrea is 4 right ? It looked like they were walking a 2 year old into the shop that might run off at any second. He is so babyish.
It’s so wild that they try and encourage Emilia to act a teenager when she’s only 10, and yet keep Andrea looking and acting like a toddler when he’s 4 years old and at school! It blows my mind.

Did you see the sanderson sisters tiktok? At the end Jon pushed alessia over at the end.
Oh my god 💔 that poor little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s so wild that they try and encourage Emilia to act a teenager when she’s only 10, and yet keep Andrea looking and acting like a toddler when he’s 4 years old and at school! It blows my mind.
They never treat their kids the age they are. The Es are always treated as if they are much older than they are, and the As are the babies who are kept 'little' in every sense they can, including shoes that are too small for them.

They never have any age appropriate activities, instead just chuck all the kids in the play room and call it good. So sad. Why have kids if you're not planning on doing anything with them? Wait, I know why.... it's all about the money, money, money....

• Sad
Reactions: 17
As much as I abhor what has and is being foisted on Eduardo/Edie, I am equally as upset at the way they are stunting Andrea's growth progression.

If I didn't know he was four, I would swear he is a young three. He is infantilized to the point of being like a large toddler, right down to the shaved head and baby bib , which I loathe with a passion 🤢

His tantrums are like the terrible two's but it is his vocabulary that I find quite stunted. I often don't understand him and Jono & Anna often repeat (for the fans/viewers) what he has just said.

They are hell bent on keep him as a toddler.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I feel so bad for Alessia. It always looks as if she's an afterthought, she's unkempt, ignored. And now he actually kicked her out of the shot. What the hell

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I feel so bad for Alessia. It always looks as if she's an afterthought, she's unkempt, ignored. And now he actually kicked her out of the shot. What the hell
She is the forgotten child. And this for their 'rainbow baby'. But it's been like this from day one. I remember them leaving her alone in the upstairs hallway to do 'tummy time' with just the camera there as they got the Es ready for their bath. She was on scratchy carpet, and the Es would literally jump over her to rush to the bath...
She had no toys to play with, Anna would laugh that she had a charger cable and tampons, they never took her out. She was locked upstairs in the bedroom, and that was about it. But then she took her to San Francisco for a Benefit trip, and on the book tour where they were stuck in a car for hours, keeping baby Alessia quiet by shoving a phone in her face.

There has never been any love, no care, no social interaction, barely any fresh air. She had the box room for a bedroom, and they would always keep the door closed, even in a heatwave.

Just because they had children does not make them parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can't believe I'm about to write this but I don't believe it was a deliberate shove to Alessia.

Big fat oaf that he is, he just barged through and Lessi was collateral damage. Poor little darling. ❤

She is the forgotten child. And this for their 'rainbow baby'. But it's been like this from day one. I remember them leaving her alone in the upstairs hallway to do 'tummy time' with just the camera there as they got the Es ready for their bath. She was on scratchy carpet, and the Es would literally jump over her to rush to the bath...
She had no toys to play with, Anna would laugh that she had a charger cable and tampons, they never took her out. She was locked upstairs in the bedroom, and that was about it. But then she took her to San Francisco for a Benefit trip, and on the book tour where they were stuck in a car for hours, keeping baby Alessia quiet by shoving a phone in her face.

There has never been any love, no care, no social interaction, barely any fresh air. She had the box room for a bedroom, and they would always keep the door closed, even in a heatwave.

Just because they had children does not make them parents.
Jes*s, that is some tough reading. I knew nothing of them until this year. That is absolutely alarming, Anna treats her with disdain, blatantly neglects her dental needs, lets her wear too tight shoes and yet she is the image of her. Cuter in fact, shes a sweetie.

I'm sure some mental health professional would have a take on what's going on.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
All those kids will need serious therapy at some point in their lives, for various reasons.
Good job they have all those videos to show the therapist exactly what went on in their household....

Reactions: 18
I can't believe I'm about to write this but I don't believe it was a deliberate shove to Alessia.

Big fat oaf that he is, he just barged through and Lessi was collateral damage. Poor little darling. ❤
Oh yeah, it's not that it's deliberate, it's just that she's literally invisible to them. He had to get the tiktok, who cares if he sent Alessia rolling down, face first. As if she can afford to lose any more teeth...

• Sad
Reactions: 25
it seems to be a theme for him, of kicking kids out of videos.. there was an old video where he pushed emilia out of the way too.. in his attempt to scare alfie and zoe, he pushed past emilia, her falling down on gravel in a car park and then didn't help her up, just filmed zalfie :rolleyes: and another video at that time where he kicked a toddler e2 out of the shot

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
As much as I abhor what has and is being foisted on Eduardo/Edie, I am equally as upset at the way they are stunting Andrea's growth progression.

If I didn't know he was four, I would swear he is a young three. He is infantilized to the point of being like a large toddler, right down to the shaved head and baby bib , which I loathe with a passion 🤢

His tantrums are like the terrible two's but it is his vocabulary that I find quite stunted. I often don't understand him and Jono & Anna often repeat (for the fans/viewers) what he has just said.

He reminds me of the dancing baby on ally McBeal (showing my age there lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I just went and watched the tik tok, OMG, he also wasn't bothered to redo it and literally left it in knowing that people would engage. Don't bother watching today's video, it was boring. E1 got the part she wanted, of course. Anal has chin flakes pointed out on camera and was also informed by E2 that she has them ( off camera ) because what else does an 8 yr old have to do. Lastly, they got pizza, and the delivery center must know them by heart by now.

Reactions: 17

I can’t stand his whiny nasal baby voice, that’s how he talks and he gets his way allll the time. Alessia still does it too. With Andrea it’s either whining or tantrums lately, he’s turning into a little asshole while there’s absolutely no need for it because he is actually quite a funny cute little dude but the whole dynamic and lack of parenting in that household is turning him into a mess.

Reactions: 19
Sorry I totally disagree that it’s “okay” for an 8 year old to be discussing are they siblings or dating. Especially with their father. Adults do videos like this together, why is Jonathan sitting doing this with his EIGHT YEAR OLD??? It’s beyond fucked up. When I was 8 I was playing make believe and I was completely unaware of half the things these poor little kids seem to know all about. It’s so inappropriate. I can’t think of enough words to describe just how inappropriate it is.
Yes!! I've an 8 year old and no way in hell would either my husband or I think that it would appropriate to play this with her. Not in a million years at thus age. So so sad those kids have those two as parents 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
watch the video and you’ll see why it’s inappropriate. He’s saying to his kid “maybe theyre naked under there”
I’m not talking about his video in particular or comments he added on. Posts are saying playing that game is inappropriate in itself. Yet to see anyone explain why?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.