SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the video jono is putting words in Emilia’s mouth totally. She is saying she doesn’t mind long or short hair, maybe she’ll cut her hair shorter and then let it grow back (but not like daddy’s that’s too short.) She likes sport and is in an A team (go Emilia!)
She doesn’t really like wearing dresses but will wear one to perform, I think for stage coach?, but it will be green, not pink.
She doesn’t like the grouping of “boys and girls”, like boys one side and girls another, this doesn’t make her non binary jono, this just makes her a child of the 2020’s, where they are more accepting and less segregating, nothing to do with her being a “she/her” or “they/them”. He asked about her pronouns and she said she doesn’t care being girl.
I had to stop watching because I feel like I’m watching a child grooming in real time. He is totally brainwashing them. Emilia is just a regular bleeping kid jono, get yourself off the bleeping internet you are a freak.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
where's this please?
jonathon’s channel, the video is called “Edie’s story” and it’s about the 5:20 mark.

E1 is clearly a girl, she clearly identifies as one. She’s just a bit of a Tom boy who doesn’t care for segregation.
jonathon is such a duck wit.I can’t cope with him. 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Those parents are screwing up those kids so much. Why can’t they just let them be rather than trying to monetise their childhoods and adolescence.

Reactions: 33
Why oh why do they keep posting those singing videos? They’re just setting her up for embarrassment! And everybody saying that she’s going to be a star and is amazing and it’s quite honestly ear bleeding 🩸
I saw it before and there are loads of comments saying “please don’t tell her she’s good as she’ll be disappointed in the future” Why does he encourage songs about sex... oh wait.... 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I saw it before and there are loads of comments saying “please don’t tell her she’s good as she’ll be disappointed in the future” Why does he encourage songs about sex... oh wait.... 🤢
I genuinely think he posts these videos so he can then make content about how “trolls” have wrecked the kids confidence in the future.

Reactions: 22
The latest tiktok of Emilia singing 🤦🏼‍♀️ not to mention the song is highly inappropriate for a child of her age, poor kids

Reactions: 26
The latest tiktok of Emilia singing 🤦🏼‍♀️ not to mention the song is highly inappropriate for a child of her age, poor kids
Kids will hear and want to repeat inappropriate stuff, we all did it - repeating curse words, hearing songs with more adult themes. The difference in this situation is that the parent shouldn’t be turning on the camera AND posting it to the internet.

Reactions: 22
I don’t wanna be mean bc she’s a kid but Jesus Christ I can’t stand the singing videos 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In the video jono is putting words in Emilia’s mouth totally. She is saying she doesn’t mind long or short hair, maybe she’ll cut her hair shorter and then let it grow back (but not like daddy’s that’s too short.) She likes sport and is in an A team (go Emilia!)
She doesn’t really like wearing dresses but will wear one to perform, I think for stage coach?, but it will be green, not pink.
She doesn’t like the grouping of “boys and girls”, like boys one side and girls another, this doesn’t make her non binary jono, this just makes her a child of the 2020’s, where they are more accepting and less segregating, nothing to do with her being a “she/her” or “they/them”. He asked about her pronouns and she said she doesn’t care being girl.
I had to stop watching because I feel like I’m watching a child grooming in real time. He is totally brainwashing them. Emilia is just a regular bleeping kid jono, get yourself off the bleeping internet you are a freak.
What a coincidence.....'Echoes of Emily's' favourite colour is green!!!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Emilia is a normal kid but will end up having tons of problems because of Jonathan. Girls can have short hair, like sports and not want to wear a dress 24/7. Maybe if Jonathan finally admits he’s gay he’ll stop grooming his children and move the duck away from them so they can live their lives not dictated by a sick perverted freak. But even if he admitted to being gay any human being with a brain would stay away from him So he’d probably still continue to get his jolly’s grooming his kids Because literally no one on earth would touch him. Obviously he’s grown tired of Anna.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Emilia is a normal kid but will end up having tons of problems because of Jonathan. Girls can have short hair, like sports and not want to wear a dress 24/7. Maybe if Jonathan finally admits he’s gay he’ll stop grooming his children and move the duck away from them so they can live their lives not dictated by a sick perverted freak. But even if he admitted to being gay any human being with a brain would stay away from him So he’d probably still continue to get his jolly’s grooming his kids Because literally no one on earth would touch him. Obviously he’s grown tired of Anna.
I'm late with the vlogs - I'm only up to Anna and Matt's grand day out at Homesense. I was thinking to myself, if you want to have an affair right under your hubby's nose, you can get your bit on the side to say he's gay....... 😂

Jono reminds of Paul Burrell (Diana's ex rock who has an annual airing on the anniversary of her death) - he pretended to be straight for years, getting married to his wife and having children .....now he's married to a guy......

Reactions: 8
I've known of this family for years because I used to watch Alfie/Zoe years ago and they vlogged together. I only recently started watching some videos again.

What do you guys think Anna thinks of this whole E2 being trans? Why isn't she putting her foot down?

Reactions: 7
That’s terrible. That whole TikTok is awful. They’re setting that girl up to fail. And yes, kids will sing inappropriate songs. But her absolute bleep of a father knows exactly what he’s doing getting his 10 year old child to sing lyrics like that. He’s not stupid, and neither are we. He needs locked up.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
That’s terrible. That whole TikTok is awful. They’re setting that girl up to fail. And yes, kids will sing inappropriate songs. But her absolute bleep of a father knows exactly what he’s doing getting his 10 year old child to sing lyrics like that. He’s not stupid, and neither are we. He needs locked up.
My ears are bleeding...........why is he encouraging her to sing? I've not encouraged my 18 year old son to do anything but, he's starring in a rock musical soon - we didn't know he could sing (long story...he plays guitar, drums, keyboards...just started his degree and we were floored when he showed us a clip of him singing) he sailed through the audition yesterday. Jono should not be forcing Emilia onto tiktok as he's encouraging bullies. He's getting more engagement from hate comments

Reactions: 19
That singing video 🤐
OK Jono ENOUGH already with the binary / non binary gender shite. You've just jumped on this bandwagon for views. You have literally BRAINWASHED your child(ren) into believing they have issues etc.
What a sick twisted "father" you are.
If my husband used my kids in this way he would be out the door.
Anna is just as twisted to allow her children be victims like this

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I just can’t with this family anymore. My 17 year old loved the SJ’s when she was younger, I took her to meet them twice (I’ve mentioned before) but I just came upstairs and she’s howling at the comments on the Amelia video. This little girl has no idea that her singing is being broadcast around the world. It’s so cruel. My daughter is just about to apply to drama schools and the amount of time she has spent during her childhood in shows, singing and dancing lessons to get to this point is staggering. If Amelia is actually interested in this as a hobby he will have to invest time and money into helping her. The song she is singing is inappropriate, (hate to say it) not very good and that child is going to be utterly humiliated by this when in the future her year 10 friends find it. My heart aches for these kids honestly.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m just gonna wait here for the saccone joly version of The Partridge Family to launch. #bandlife4eva

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know most songs are about sex and things and they have been for years, but that song is very evidently too mature for a kid to be singing and just more proof in my opinion that she’s scrolling through tiktok unsupervised.
Also, feel bad but that’s terrible and I’d disown my parents if they ever uploaded my terrible childhood singing videos anywhere 😆

Reactions: 17
Not watched the vlog/video. Emilia chose a SKIRT and blouse from her Oma for her birthday 5 weeks ago . He’s bleeping dense and dangerous

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.