SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice that Andy has cream on his nose and what appeared to be behind his ear. Anal better hope it was her #gifted serum and not impetigo. They don't seem the type to follow up with their kids as E2 has still yet to see the dentist but her ass went for a check-up for botox and filler. I bet a Van Cleef if she gets impetigo she'll run to the dr begging for a cure the moment she figures it out.

Appears she didn't give that lady anything, someone returns your 6,000 bracelet you could at least give them a gift card or a basket of something. I mean that's just what you do.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Hope she gets a #AD soon for tissues 🤢🤢🤢her poor child’s nose
I know it make me so mad to see their noses and E2’s lips 😔 my boy (same age as E2 that’s how I first found Anna, makes me sad to see the difference in them) always gets a runny nose and starts to get sore lips in the winter but guess what he carry’s a pack of tissue and burts bees stick in his pocket which prevents them from getting chapped and painful! It’s not hard to basic parent 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anna likes having them at home because it means she doesn’t have to go out and do the school runs lmao, is she forgetting how much she complained during lockdown?

Reactions: 21
Please just stop them singing I beg you. I've just played the latest Tiktok, I've now got 37 cats in the back garden and the kids are crying 😂😂😂
The thing is, E1 & E2 now think they’re incredible singers. They’re not. I can imagine jonny sending them to an audition and assuming they’ll get it. Without meaning to sound awful, jonny will be trying to get edie cast as the first trans matilda...

Reactions: 30
The thing is, E1 & E2 now think they’re incredible singers. They’re not. I can imagine jonny sending them to an audition and assuming they’ll get it. Without meaning to sound awful, jonny will be trying to get edie cast as the first trans matilda...
Hypothetically if E2 were ever talented enough to get that role, Jono would also try to get the producers to rewrite the story to make Matilda trans. Jono will be is the ultimate dance mom and everyone will does hate him. Just unbearable

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish they would give Emilia something suitable to sing. It's possible her voice is perfectly sweet. Singing a pretty folk song such as more often traditionally sung by children's choirs or in school, she would probably sound much nicer. She always picks a song she's heard on TV/radio which is WAY out of her range, and without any backing music too it just doesn't do her any favours.

In todays vlog Anna dissed a couple of skincare products a brand (didn't say which one) so stupidly sent to her, she said they were the cause of her current breakout. It irks me that brands are sending her things to try for free, she should be so lucky and she is being sent luxury products at that, all wasted on her.

She will never admit that her ritual of daily heavy makeup coverage could be the cause combined with the rough scrubbing she does taking off her make-up at night, she is pretty abrasive on her skin the way she scours her face just maybe the culprits, but no, lets blame those products. Its no coincendence her breakouts are all the time, not just now.

She has said in the past she has acne prone skin and use the Obagi Clenziderm line and uses them combined with Estee lauder products as part of her regimen, so why deviate if she reacts, then she complains. I have said this a thousand times but why do brands send this woman anything.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I can't comment on whats she is using now but I remember a time she was promoting Murad products.

This is a high end skin product that I love and couldn't understand why this woman with a terrible image as a "family vlogger" was still being sent products to endorse.

Who the hell are the pr for theses companies. Do they not do their homework?

Moreover, Anna not mentioning the product that caused her acne breakout leaves the question open as to what she used.

Reactions: 9
She will never admit that her ritual of daily heavy makeup coverage could be the cause combined with the rough scrubbing she does taking off her make-up at night, she is pretty abrasive on her skin the way she scours her face just maybe the culprits, but no, lets blame those products. Its no coincendence her breakouts are all the time, not just now.
Not to mention her horrible diet !

Who the hell are the pr for theses companies. Do they not do their homework?
someone on a different thread said that they worked for a company and apparently companies don't care about who the influencers are, they just look at the number of followers/views.. :rolleyes: 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
someone on a different thread said that they worked for a company and apparently companies don't care about who the influencers are, they just look at the number of followers/views.. :rolleyes: 🤷‍♀️
Maybe it was me I said the same on one of previous threads.
Its followers/views and how their insta profile looks like and this one is very important. If you fit the brand profile wise it's your way in. That's why she is staying in the lane of glam mum to get free beauty products and clothes. (Same like cleaning profiles get cleaning products.) No one check the background of the profile unless they are made aware of it after.
Its basically similar like no company check background on people hired for their tv advert.

Reactions: 7
why is no one talking about jonathan’s new youtube video with e1 and e2?? it’s so weird and creepy

Reactions: 8
So jonathan had made a video proving how brainwashed confused the e's are. Instead of helping e2 with his confidence they've groomed him to have a drag persona. My son loves pink, absolute fave colour. Around the age of 4 used to say he wanted to be a girl... ok we'd say, you can pretend to be a girl.. but you are a boy. That's all you need to say to a tiny person who looks to momma to explain the world. He's now 10 and happy and confident being fabulous. Sometimes he wants longer hair, sometimes he wants it chopped, he still loves pink along with loads of other stuff. If he ever came to me and said he'd figured out he was gay, bi, trans, literally whatever I'd be there supporting him. But to feed all that to a child is sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She does not need to apply a full face of makeup. She doesn’t do tit other than the school run and I think 99% of us would get a proper good fright if we could see ourselves on the school run! The clogged pores combined with the constant eating greasy pizza and injection of fillers, there’s only one way your skins going to go. But then again I remember when she was pregnant with one of the older two that she would go on and on about how being pregnant was ruining her skin, then in the vlogs when she had no makeup on she would have maybe one barely visible spot. I think she sees a lot of things on her body that just aren’t really there. Or she’s dramatic. Make your own mind up which.

Reactions: 20
Why oh why do they keep posting those singing videos? They’re just setting her up for embarrassment! And everybody saying that she’s going to be a star and is amazing and it’s quite honestly ear bleeding 🩸

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Dear god that YT with E1 and E2 is appalling. All those leading questions he asks! 'so Emilia, you don't really like dresses do you? but you do like sport?' all the time smirking to camera as he 'proves' she isn't a girl because duhhhhh real girls only do THIS and boys only do THAT. He is barking MAD I tell you.

So jonathan had made a video proving how brainwashed confused the e's are. Instead of helping e2 with his confidence they've groomed him to have a drag persona. My son loves pink, absolute fave colour. Around the age of 4 used to say he wanted to be a girl... ok we'd say, you can pretend to be a girl.. but you are a boy. That's all you need to say to a tiny person who looks to momma to explain the world. He's now 10 and happy and confident being fabulous. Sometimes he wants longer hair, sometimes he wants it chopped, he still loves pink along with loads of other stuff. If he ever came to me and said he'd figured out he was gay, bi, trans, literally whatever I'd be there supporting him. But to feed all that to a child is sickening.
Absolutely this!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So E1 is now non binary because she likes sports, not having long hair and is thinking of cutting it off in the near future, not wearing dresses too much and likes wearing shorts..
WHAT??? Being non binary is much more than that. WTF?

Jonathan seems to get thrills out of his kids not identifying as a certain gender. His stereotypes are disgusting. I’m fed up of it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
So E1 is now non binary because she likes sports, not having long hair and is thinking of cutting it off in the near future, not wearing dresses too much and likes wearing shorts..
WHAT??? Being non binary is much more than that. WTF?

Jonathan seems to get thrills out of his kids not identifying as a certain gender. His stereotypes are disgusting. I’m fed up of it.
where's this please?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.