SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luckily he moved on from his kids having their mouths wide open on the thumbnail to slutty mommy dearest. Oh wait, he’s prancing his half clothed kids around on his own channel now. So the pervs can have at it on multiple platforms. Lovely.

and still Governments stands by and watch this repellent abuse go on :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 12
He is a whole new level of sick.
And why is Eduardo constantly wearing form fitting clothes? It’s just revolting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh but let's not forget, he loves his kids more than Youtube, so he removed everything, so we can't be seeing this at all....

• Angry
I’ve always thought that the Jonathan making videos for weirdos was a stretch, but for him to know what people are saying about him, what they’re calling him and him to continue posting the things he does, I 100% believe he’s posting content for them now. He’s an absolute weirdo and they both need stopping, I can’t believe all the red flags we’ve seen and still nothing has been done about them

Reactions: 35
Can someone do a summary of the newest “film”, I really don’t want to give him the views or me reason to vomit. 😬

Reactions: 6
Poor Anna had such a busy day pissing off to London to get her botched cheeks looked at that she couldn’t start cooking dinner until 2 o’clock, shock horror!

Preceded to take nearly 50 mins to boil a pot of pasta, roast some tomatoes in the oven for 5 minutes and mix through some pay-stoe 🤣

Then has the gall to reheat this basic af dish in the microwave to serve at dinner time!

Any normal person would have this completed in 20 minutes then immediately serve.

What a clown 🤡 🤡 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Short film by Jonathan

Starts off with e2 and anal arguing about cleaning up and how mum does everything and child does nothing. E2 says I hate you and runs upstairs and wishes they were an adult.

Next morning, wakes up, e2 is mum, a1 is demanding breakfast from “mum” wants “chocolateeeee” for breakfast. E2 gets frustrated because they prepare a1 breakfast and then she says “I don’t want that”, e2 gives a1 a jar of Nutella and a spoon for breakfast instead.
A1 trashes her room while “mum” tries to get ready.

Now e2 is ready for the day, dropping a1 at school. Drives the tesla. Walks a1 into school, to teacher Emilia.
E2’s phone rings, it’s the boss Emilia (angry) calling about a meeting e2 is late too.

E2 arrives at work, doesn’t enjoy being at work, wants to know when they can go home.
Boss is angry. “Being a grown up is so hard” says e2.

Gets home, calls out for mum, realises she’s the mum and can do whatever they want.
Eats all the chocolate, orders chocolate milk for delivery.
Watches Netflix and then the phone rings.
It’s the school calling as she forgot to pick up a1 from school. Emilia teacher says “what kind of mother is that?!”.

E2 is moaning about having to do the bath for children. Being an adult is the worst and they wish they were a child again.
Reads a1 a book in bed (better than anal does LOL).
Realises because they’re the mum they can spend the night on the iPad and buy whatever they want in a game.
Wishes they were a child again and falls asleep.

Next day, e2 is a child again.
Says sorry to anal for fighting with her and that she loves her mummy.

That’s it.

Really dumb and can’t believe I watched it and then relayed it. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Can someone do a summary of the newest “film”, I really don’t want to give him the views or me reason to vomit. 😬
You can watch on Yewtube! Not sure if I’m allowed to share the links to both their channels but that way you can hatewatch without giving them the views 😅

Reactions: 9
Poor Anna had such a busy day pissing off to London to get her botched cheeks looked at that she couldn’t start cooking dinner until 2 o’clock, shock horror!

Preceded to take nearly 50 mins to boil a pot of pasta, roast some tomatoes in the oven for 5 minutes and mix through some pay-stoe 🤣

Then has the gall to reheat this basic af dish in the microwave to serve at dinner time!

Any normal person would have this completed in 20 minutes then immediately serve.

What a clown 🤡 🤡 🤡
I have really fussy kids and unlike Anna like my kids to actually eat. Most nights I do 3 different dinners -ridiculous I know but my point is I can cook 3 dinners at one time and be served up in 20/30 mins. How is she so useless? Anna you will soon be job hunting you might want to work on your "skills".

Reactions: 16
Short film by Jonathan

Starts off with e2 and anal arguing about cleaning up and how mum does everything and child does nothing. E2 says I hate you and runs upstairs and wishes they were an adult.

Next morning, wakes up, e2 is mum, a1 is demanding breakfast from “mum” wants “chocolateeeee” for breakfast. E2 gets frustrated because they prepare a1 breakfast and then she says “I don’t want that”, e2 gives a1 a jar of Nutella and a spoon for breakfast instead.

Now e2 is ready for the day, dropping a1 at school. Drives the tesla. Walks a1 into school, to teacher Emilia.
E2’s phone rings, it’s the boss Emilia (angry) calling about a meeting e2 is late too.

E2 arrives at work, doesn’t enjoy being at work, wants to know when they can go home.

Gets home, calls out for mum, realises she’s the mum and can do whatever they want.
It’s the school calling as she forgot to pick up a1 from school. Emilia teacher says “what kind of mother is that?!”.

E2 is moaning about having to do the bath for children. Being an adult is the worst and they wish they were a child again.
Realises because they’re the mum they can spend the night on the iPad and buy whatever they want in a game.

That’s it.

So basically E2 did more in a fake day as a mum than Anna ever has?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Short film by Jonathan

That’s it.

It’s their reel for when they start going to paid auditions. Guarantee it.

• Angry
  • Wow
I have really fussy kids and unlike Anna like my kids to actually eat. Most nights I do 3 different dinners -ridiculous I know but my point is I can cook 3 dinners at one time and be served up in 20/30 mins. How is she so useless? Anna you will soon be job hunting you might want to work on your "skills".
I’m sure Anna cooks what she wants to eat and only her and doesn’t give a tit about anyone else.
She loves to cook dinner in the middle of the day, I WISH she’d get a slow cooker and do meat in the slow cooker, could even add in pasta to suit her needs. I just want to see her feed her kids a health meal not pasta with a tiny slimy sauce

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He is setting his kids up for a lot of rejection if he thinks they can break into mainstream acting. Mediocre vlogs is the best they'll ever get to do.... and the poor things have been brainwashed to think they are superstars and famous already.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I’m sure Anna cooks what she wants to eat and only her and doesn’t give a tit about anyone else.
She loves to cook dinner in the middle of the day, I WISH she’d get a slow cooker and do meat in the slow cooker, could even add in pasta to suit her needs. I just want to see her feed her kids a health meal not pasta with a tiny slimy sauce
But it doesn't explain her cooking then buying takeaway multiple times a week for her and Jonathan is the only thing

Reactions: 12
He is setting his kids up for a lot of rejection if he thinks they can break into mainstream acting. Mediocre vlogs is the best they'll ever get to do.... and the poor things have been brainwashed to think they are superstars and famous already.
I think you are💯

No reputable agent or Drama production company would touch them, not because of their bad acting but because of their Family Vlogging background and all the lies and nonsense that it entails.

That spectacle yesterday was abhorrent and the skin tight barely there pink outfit on Eduardo/Edie was disgraceful.

• Heart
  • Sick
I know two young women, who are budding actors. One went to a university in Lancashire for her degree in musical theatre. The other one finished at Carlisle (Acting degree) university a couple of months ago. They are both really talented and can't get acting work anywhere - I suppose the pandemic has had a direct effect on musical theatre and tv/film but, there are more actors than roles at the moment. Jonathan is still trying to 'pimp' his children out so he doesn't have to get a 'normal' job....

Jonathan has 'written' this play - even though the plot replicates the movie 'Freaky Friday' .....well done Jono on your plaigiarism :unsure:

I thought he said prospective buyers would be 'fighting' over their home and he wouldn't need to advertise it.......where are they Jono? I bet it's been a shock to learn that his mortgage could potentially rise by anything from £500 - £900 a month (that's just on the average home btw - so theirs will be much more)

Jonathan is hoping agencies will sign E2 up on 'transgender' merits only. Nope, not going to work.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.