SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve all been there, getting hand sanitiser in a cut hurts a lot, and the poor girl had a massive cut down her arm 😢 and when she said ‘it stings’ stupid anal turned around and said ‘no it doesnt’. Shes such a witch
It's because dear Anna never gets as much as a papercut because she does nothing all day.

I also remember when Jonathan told Stacey Dooley that they neverrr show their kids in the bath or in gymnastics outfits......

• Angry
Reactions: 22
yes

And Anna called it a "tiny little scrape" that scrape doesn't look so tiny to me. I hope she applies some antiseptic ointment to the area just in case.
Anna said that was a tiny scrape?!! Its covering half of her arm and looks quite painful I wouldn't say alessia was being dramatic at all 🙁

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Ouch, that looks soooo painful . Poor little poppet! :cry: She is such a dear little thing, too. Anna, if you are reading here, you absolute witch dismissing a little girl's pain like that. When you moan on and on about nails and a tiny spot on your face.
I couldn't agree more and they do read here, 100% ...

This is the woman who took to her bed when she had self inflicted cosmetic fillers injected into her face. :mad: Neglecting her children and not assisting with homework. All she does is moan her a*s* off about being exhausted.

Why did she have 4 children and 6 dogs if she wasn't going to take care of them. Her neglect of her dogs really gets to me so badly. :cry:

Reactions: 27
their views went sky rocket when they announced b.3 and when they lost it they gained loads of supporters, they didnt want to lose that so i really think a1 was for the views and clout, you can so tell shes just like any other child yet is labelled the naughty one, a2,and the e’s can destroy the house and its funny but a1 does it then its tike to go to her bedroom and look down on her family having fun, that girl seems so excited and happy when she goes to school and it’s definitely because thats where she gets her love and attention

Reactions: 11
Sweet Jesus the content is worse than ever. Anna if you are bored and impatient waiting for Lessie to get out of the toilet what makes you think it's riveting viewing for YouTube as well?
And as for the hair plaiting - again who wants to bloody watch that with a 5 year old droning on and you saying mmmm every 10 seconds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
their views went sky rocket when they announced b.3 and when they lost it they gained loads of supporters, they didnt want to lose that so i really think a1 was for the views and clout, you can so tell shes just like any other child yet is labelled the naughty one, a2,and the e’s can destroy the house and its funny but a1 does it then its tike to go to her bedroom and look down on her family having fun, that girl seems so excited and happy when she goes to school and it’s definitely because thats where she gets her love and attention
That's actually heart breaking ... I so feel for little Alessia. She is a sweet beautiful girl, with the best smile and out of all the kids, she has is the most intelligent (and emotionally intelligent). No flies on this little one, we shouldn't have faves, but she is my fave :).

I fear for her. She is so starved for attention she has become eager to please. I hope no-one takes advantage of her for being too nice or for wanting a bit of attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
At some point, her dad will repeat the grooming process of E2, who was in the same position- either ignored or mocked...

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Same here 🤣
Always following me around, sitting next to me/on my lap, cuddling etc.
That's a healthy normal child / parent attachment. Those sj kids unfortunately don't have that. And it's essential to growing up am emotionally healthy adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Their house always sounds chaotic. Head wrecking in fact.
This latest video was very chaotic. All of them acted like it was their last meal for a snack after dinner. Anal gave in to A1 after she was told by Jojo that she wasn't getting another snack, you just don't do that. Telling your child to keep a secret from another parent is just a no, no matter what it is or how small. You can tell how seriously, they are taking the situation of Andy's contagious skin rash, she said she didn't want him to feel bad? Like WTF, it teaches kids to be considerate of others when they are sick, a gentle reminder isn't a bad thing, Oh, sorry forgot, he's a baby, completely forgot that.

Reactions: 19
Love that Anna found this humorous enough to post...
It's absolutely terrifying that that scream is so natural to her she thinks it's hilarious

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
All that vlog showed was out of control, sugar addicted children with useless parents who haven’t a clue. I think they were aiming for a “look at our chaotic happy household with all these children”. They failed majorly. It’s actually shocking seeing these useless, ineffective parents fail these children so badly.

• Heart
"Do you want to show everyone your leotard?" Is not an acceptable thing to say to a child you are broadcasting online to complete strangers!!!! Absolutely horrific exploitation of innocent children. Anna is a disgusting mother who needs a parenting class ASAP. If she doesn't know that making your child lift up their jumper to show a skintight leotard on the internet is problematic then I seriously think she should have some sort of test for a substantial learning disability.... not diagnosing just wondering who would think that an OK thing to do.
Youtube guidelines when filming children:

How to protect minors in your content

Our goal is to protect both uploaders and viewers. Before posting content of yourself, your family or friends, think carefully about whether it may put anyone at risk of negative attention.

• Make sure that the minor is supervised by an adult and is performing age-appropriate activities such as demonstrating hobbies, educational content or public performances.
  • Make sure that the attire worn is age-appropriate. Avoid attire that overexposes the minor or is form-fitting.
  • Use YouTube's privacy settings to limit who can see the videos that you post.

Reactions: 19
Did anyone notice how dirty A1 feet were in that vlog? She was already in her pyjamas so assuming she had a bath already but imagine how dirty their floors must be 🤢 I hope they at least washed her feet before putting her to bed!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Did anyone notice how dirty A1 feet were in that vlog? She was already in her pyjamas so assuming she had a bath already but imagine how dirty their floors must be 🤢 I hope they at least washed her feet before putting her to bed!
...the dogs pee and poop everywhere and Anna just uses kitchen roll to clean it up........The floors need steam cleaning or disinfecting.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Youtube guidelines when filming children:

How to protect minors in your content

Our goal is to protect both uploaders and viewers. Before posting content of yourself, your family or friends, think carefully about whether it may put anyone at risk of negative attention.

• Make sure that the minor is supervised by an adult and is performing age-appropriate activities such as demonstrating hobbies, educational content or public performances.
  • Make sure that the attire worn is age-appropriate. Avoid attire that overexposes the minor or is form-fitting.
  • Use YouTube's privacy settings to limit who can see the videos that you post.
Hopefully one day, there will be a "ensure child is old enough to fully understand and consent to you filming them" bullet point 😡

• Heart
...the dogs pee and poop everywhere and Anna just uses kitchen roll to clean it up........The floors need steam cleaning or disinfecting.
Funny enough I was looking at their house listing yesterday and thought just that. That kitchen must stink!

Reactions: 12
Jonathan must of bypassed using an actual toilet this morning and went in his pants. 🤢😷

6235067E-A771-48A5-97D0-F8D7E25EE130.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.