SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is sick. He knows exactly what he’s doing having her dressed like that 🤮
Absolutely and when he had her strutting around in heels and dress with false boobs, I had a visceral loathing for him and Anna. :eek: 🤮

What parents find this acceptable let alone film and post it for public consumption.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Absolutely and when he had her strutting around in heels and dress with false boobs, I had a visceral loathing for him and Anna. :eek: 🤮

What parents find this acceptable let alone film and post it for public consumption.
My son in 7, never in a million years would I dream of filming him. No amount of money could make me exploit my child

Reactions: 18
He wrote the script, he is getting them to act out his fantasies by the looks of things, that scene looks far too grown up material to have Emilia play an adult portraying a boss dressed in a very mature manner, short black skirt crossing her legs, in a provocative, suggestive way, that's way too inappropriate for a 10 year old to be playing out. This has his dirty fingerprints all over this and Anna's not far behind, she is complicit allowing him to post that image of her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
This is typical Jonathan thinking where : girls wear pink and prance around, boys are rough and play rugby and female bosses are all red nails, lipstick, short skirts, dominatrix witches.

He needs his head examining and if this is how he sees the world, then he should get out more.

• Sick
  • Sad
This is typical Jonathan thinking where : girls wear pink and prance around, boys are rough and play rugby and female bosses are all red nails, lipstick, short skirts, dominatrix witches.

He needs his head examining and if this is how he sees the world, then he should get out more.
Lol, he'd hate to see a real life office then. I'm an actual female boss and I'd be fired for wearing a skirt that short. I live in stretchy trousers, sesnible Clarks shoes and a fluffy jumper most days. His poor little fantasies would be crushed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s disgusting. He’s exposing himself with these vids. Emilia could be an angry boss in baggy trousers and a regular school shirt.

Reactions: 22
I've been looking for Jonathan latest video but I can not find it, so has it been taken down?
It’s not uploaded yet it’s on YouTube stories or something you can see it if you subscribe to him

Reactions: 1
Why did jono leave in the clip where anal is helping a1 get dressed in the bathroom and she’s saying “oh my god” “come on” “Alessia” in a really grumpy way. Kid just needs help putting her jumper on her arms and instead of anal putting the camera down and helping her she’s getting frustrated she’s not dressing herself fast enough. She is so aggressive.
And the clip before where a1 is talking about drinking pool water and anal is just full on “yup” “oh really” and then the only thing she can spit out is “you look beautiful”, she really doesn’t give a crap about her kids unless they are “pretty”.

• Sad
  • Angry
Why did jono leave in the clip where anal is helping a1 get dressed in the bathroom and she’s saying “oh my god” “come on” “Alessia” in a really grumpy way. Kid just needs help putting her jumper on her arms and instead of anal putting the camera down and helping her she’s getting frustrated she’s not dressing herself fast enough. She is so aggressive.
And the clip before where a1 is talking about drinking pool water and anal is just full on “yup” “oh really” and then the only thing she can spit out is “you look beautiful”, she really doesn’t give a crap about her kids unless they are “pretty”.
She isn’t present with them at all. She doesn’t actually listen or care about what they have to say and nurture their individuality.
It’s only ever, wow so good, good girl/boy, good job. She says it to anything.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Not to mention a1 was literally exposed at one point in the vlog while putting her jumper on. They’re disgusting parents for putting that on youtube

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Jesus just came on to say the latest insta video about e2 why does he always make them do the fake sad acting bit. Why on earth if your child was as distraught as he suggests would you film them and make them act it out for a video you could upload in 4 years time… he is sick in the head

Reactions: 16
Dogs peed in the kitchen and it seems everyone was just stepping in it. I noticed Bits of Bri didn't stay with them this time, seems like she made a wise choice. Skin rashes and dog piss wouldn't make for a very good vacation.
E2 has yet to see the dentist, are any of surprised at this point? I would want to know if the tooth is okay, as any normal parent would rush their kid to a dentist if they had their tooth chipped.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.