SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jonathan said that the reason he revamped the other channel was to make “fun young adult fiction” content for E1 & E2’s friends to watch because they think the family vlogs are boring.

These are the same family vlogs that often contain mature conversations between J&A watching TV after dinner.
These are the same family vlogs that often contain sexual innuendos.
These are the same family vlogs that often contain either or both J&A proclaiming who the favourite and least favourite child is.
These are the same family vlogs that often contain clickbait titles and thumbnails of Anal in various states of undress and cleavage popping out.

I could go on but I think you get the point!

Kids shouldn’t be privy stuff like that and it’s even more unforgivable because he is well aware of his audience demographic but still continues with it all! I thought their main audience was teenagers but it seems that it’s more likely around E1/E2 ages, which makes everything he does 1000 times worse 😳

The moron also said that he’s doing it to be a “cool dad”. Here’s a tip you numpty, cool dads don’t exploit their children on the internet or use them to bait the pedos!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Does Anna realise that the shirt cuff she is referring to on her shirt she is wearing has buttons and button holes so she can undo them to make it easier for her to put her hands thru. She said in the vlog today that it was really hard to pull her hand thru the cuff part cause it was really tight to pull them over her hand. Is she really that stupid?
I will answer that - Yes

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Does Anna realise that the shirt cuff she is referring to on her shirt she is wearing has buttons and button holes so she can undo them to make it easier for her to put her hands thru. She said in the vlog today that it was really hard to pull her hand thru the cuff part cause it was really tight to pull them over her hand. Is she really that stupid?
I will answer that - Yes
I dont get why does she think that acting all stupid and incapable of basic things is cute. It would sell back in the day when paris hilton did it but she was something like 19.... not a 30+ mother of 4 kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So Jonathan said that the reason he revamped the other channel was to make “fun young adult fiction” content for E1 & E2’s friends to watch because they think the family vlogs are boring.
This is so very wrong on so many reasons! Not only everyone saying anna was young when she met Jonathan and she was 19!! How can an a 8&10 year old be making young adult content 😲

I showed the video to my 7&10 year olds and they got bored just after a minute. I asked then if they wanted to watch some similar videos like that and they said 'no not really' lol so I dont know where he gets the idea that whe Es friends said family vlogs are boring they are into this?

Its definitely not aimed at 'young adults' either I cant imagine any tween/teen, I know a few, to be interested in 8 year olds videos. They might watch it on tiktok when maybe 1 video comes up at the screen but no way they would subscribe or went for more of that content.

There's only one reason he is doing this and it needs to be stopped somehow.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Ahhh, great to see Sexy Pooja is enjoying the vlogs!! I agree, the weather chat was top notch!! Well done to everyone involved 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
E7112162-C3C4-4109-B047-E7F46EF57AFC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Deeply cringing at the end part of the vlog today where Jonathan set up his camera all staged for him to enter the room upstairs annex and used Anna not ending the vlog as a segue to then basically beg, grovel and plea to get unsuspecting minions to subscribe and watch the new videos on his channel. Its so telling how much he is driving home the angle that its the kids idea to make videos and that they have been pestering him to make a youtube channel for them, the more he says it the more it's untrue and completely opposite to what he is saying. When he is on the constant sell and drumming up interest of something he is putting out, It's usually code for 'we need money and I'm desperate. He will always be a failure. Hope it all blows up in his face.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I used to roleplay with my sisters all the time. it was never filmed. Why does the Es' "acting" only get validated if it is shared with random strangers?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
They can’t even allow Emilia who we have all witnessed to be a meat eater . How difficult would it be to add some cooked meats to the shopping and throw a few slices in with her every day pasta ?

there is soooo much wrong and disturbing in the way those children are parented (sic) and this minor thing in the scheme of things really annoys me, how would feel if they were denied their coffee and seventy billion bags of crisp ?

Reactions: 24
So Jonnys minions think that A. They’ve actually put Edie in proper therapy, where they can speak without J&A being there. B. That they hadn’t vlogged it, but vlog everything else their children do- in the bath, in swim suits etc C. That Edie has a diagnoses of Gender Dysphoria. Surely that takes a long time to diagnose? If Edie did have that, then sharing videos of Eduardo, would be extremely distressing... Also, just because Jonny says something, doesn’t mean it’s true. Jonny says a lot of things...

Attachments

Reactions: 13
🙄 Anna suggesting she WANTED to keep A2 from school to get checked out when 100% was told by teacher that it was contagious and he wasn't allowed in. When would she be thinking about any parties at weekend that he wouldn't able to go to and be definitive that he was contagious when it wasn't yet diagnosed by GP?

Reactions: 15
So Jonnys minions think that A. They’ve actually put Edie in proper therapy, where they can speak without J&A being there. B. That they hadn’t vlogged it, but vlog everything else their children do- in the bath, in swim suits etc C. That Edie has a diagnoses of Gender Dysphoria. Surely that takes a long time to diagnose? If Edie did have that, then sharing videos of Eduardo, would be extremely distressing... Also, just because Jonny says something, doesn’t mean it’s true. Jonny says a lot of things...
He’s jumped on the wrong bandwagon just as it is being exposed for the safeguarding nightmare it truly is.

Reactions: 10
🙄 Anna suggesting she WANTED to keep A2 from school to get checked out when 100% was told by teacher that it was contagious and he wasn't allowed in. When would she be thinking about any parties at weekend that he wouldn't able to go to and be definitive that he was contagious when it wasn't yet diagnosed by GP?
They don't keep the kids off school unless someone tells them that the poorly child can't go to school that day, last time A2 was not well he was still dragged around in the heat and not given any rest or attention.

Can I ask what A2 has come down with this time and are anna and jonathan acting like they usually do carrying on as normal when they shouldn't be??

It's clear that annas priority was filming andrea for content whereas anyone else wouldnt even think about that because they would be far too concerned doing everything they could to help them feel better.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
They don't keep the kids off school unless someone tells them that the poorly child can't go to school that day, last time A2 was not well he was still dragged around in the heat and not given any rest or attention.

Can I ask what A2 has come down with this time and are anna and jonathan acting like they usually do carrying on as normal when they shouldn't be??

It's clear that annas priority was filming andrea for content whereas anyone else wouldnt even think about that because they would be far too concerned doing everything they could to help them feel better.
he’s got impetigo. It’s highly infectious

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Poor Andy, I hope she has brains enough to take precautions for the other children.

I still find it gross that Jojo is giving the older kids a shower. She's ten dude, what are you going to follow her into the shower when she's a teenager? Can you imagine her friends or rude bullies at school finding out her dad is still supervising her showers or that she takes one with her siblings?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Anna doing a podcast (?) with Kerry Katona?? Washed up pop star from the 90s, are we supposed to be impressed?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is jono on about on Insta “it took 4 years to make this video” or whatever post.
The first clip was around Nov/Dec 2020?? Do they forget they document their lives and use their kids as money makers so they are all over YouTube and Instagram. The very first clip of that reel is when E2 has lost a top tooth and 2 bottom. Didn’t take me long to find a picture, December 13th 2020. That’s not even 2 years ago jono, get your maths right.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Poor Andy, I hope she has brains enough to take precautions for the other children.

I still find it gross that Jojo is giving the older kids a shower. She's ten dude, what are you going to follow her into the shower when she's a teenager? Can you imagine her friends or rude bullies at school finding out her dad is still supervising her showers or that she takes one with her siblings?
Considering they took E2 abroad a while back knowing full well they had chicken pox and tried to hide it I'm just not sure whether they will be sensible and reduce the chances of spreading it this time around 🤔
Isn't there a chance it could spread around the other kids if their not careful and further after that?

As for E1 she is definitely old enough to be washing independently especially without jonathan supervising! Nothing wrong with parents checking in but give them privacy as they too would want!

Reactions: 23
Considering they took E2 abroad a while back knowing full well they had chicken pox and tried to hide it I'm just not sure whether they will be sensible and reduce the chances of spreading it this time around 🤔
Isn't there a chance it could spread around the other kids if their not careful and further after that?

As for E1 she is definitely old enough to be washing independently especially without jonathan supervising! Nothing wrong with parents checking in but give them privacy as they too would want!
yes the other children can easily get it if they’re not careful. It’s highly contagious. They mustn’t share towels etc and wash hands immediately and not touch it

As you read here anal, this may help you

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.