SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jotato, not so long ago, you assured us that for 10 years, the person we saw on camera was all an act, not your ‘authentic self’ 🙄 an act that you could no longer go along with as it was all a big lie. So why are you now back to that badly rhyming, cringy dad jokes persona? You made a very dramatic ‘coming out’ video where you told us; ENOUGH. I will no longer pretend. THIS is the real me - swearing in every sentence, mean and moody, “You don’t like videos of my son in a dress? Well here’s FIFTY more!!” So why have you gone back on everything you said? It wasn’t all a load of old click bait bollocks, surely??? 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
At 18.56, you can see the top of a pull up on Andrea - he's 4 and in his school uniform, so looks like they haven't toilet trained him during the day either. Poor lad.
I know every child will be ready in their own time but he's now 4 anna and jonathan chose to put him in school at just 2 years old knowing full well he wasn't ready and it was completely unnecessary.
I think I remember it being said that he was one of if not the youngest in the class and only one still needing nappies and naps sure signs that he wasn't quite ready for big school yet they did it anyway.
They could have used that extra time to work on his skills and potty training but that would have meant voluntarily looking after him and less time away from screens, making ads and filming the daily complaint filled insta stories.

Reactions: 22
Can't stand tbe labelling...every kid of theirs has to have an issue ?? I struggled with maths at school, I was a bright kid but the way maths was taught always evaded me, so I had extra maths help and managed to get a good solid A grade at GCSE 🤷🏼‍♀️ I didnt need a label !!!

Oh and when I was at school, only the slutty/chavvy girls wore juicy couture 🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
I know every child will be ready in their own time but he's now 4 anna and jonathan chose to put him in school at just 2 years old knowing full well he wasn't ready and it was completely unnecessary.
I think I remember it being said that he was one of if not the youngest in the class and only one still needing nappies and naps sure signs that he wasn't quite ready for big school yet they did it anyway.
They could have used that extra time to work on his skills and potty training but that would have meant voluntarily looking after him and less time away from screens, making ads and filming the daily complaint filled insta stories.
Well said. I know every child develops at their own unique pace, however there are developmental guidelines that Paediattric health professional use to determine if the child is marking their milestones.

Often the youngest in a family can appear bright, as they mimic their older siblings. This is usually the normal case, however in some instances the youngest is babied and kept in an infantile state way longer than is necessary, mainly by one or other of the parents.

I think we know which category the youngest Saccone Joly falls into. Even down to being called the baby.

Edit to say, Andrea is a gorgeous little boy and I am throwing no shade or criticism at him. His parents need to up their game.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can't stand tbe labelling...every kid of theirs has to have an issue ?? I struggled with maths at school, I was a bright kid but the way maths was taught always evaded me, so I had extra maths help and managed to get a good solid A grade at GCSE 🤷🏼‍♀️ I didnt need a label !!!

Oh and when I was at school, only the slutty/chavvy girls wore juicy couture 🤣🤣
Yet you just labeled those at school wearing Juicy Couture?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also… Has someone been buying bot followers/comments?
View attachment 1596613
Absolutely wouldn’t put it past them but spam profiles like that are EVERYWHERE lately, I got them on my insta when I was public again and I have about 1K followers 😂 I think usually bought bots have fake names not ‘FREE GIFT CARD!!!!’, the point of those ones in the screenshot is to try scam people, even our most fakey mcfakerson ‘influencers’ wouldn’t be paying for those comments to appear cos even my granny could spot that it’s not a real person lol, what would be the point

Reactions: 6
They had 8 weeks of school holidays to get him out of nappies during the day. I know he was quite ill for about 2 weeks, but still...

Wonder if Lily 'keeping it real' Pebbles will do a video on changing work environment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Yet you just labeled those at school wearing Juicy Couture?
No I just associate that brand with a certain type of person, definitely not suitable for a young Child.
I was referring to how their children struggle like a lot of kids do but there's a constant label given to it , some kids just don't get maths end of

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wonder why they have not announced that they are selling the house.? Usually they do ANYTHING for clicks...

In my opinion they have ruined a structurally beautiful home and garden and replaced it with disposable and fashionable tat.

Apologies to anyone who has the same decor or likes their garden adornments, but to me it's horrendous and there isn't a chance in hell, if I had the money, I would touch that property with a barge pole. They destroyed any beautiful character that was in that home.:(

Reactions: 22
Anyone have the link for the listing? I remember thinking the house was really nice when they moved in but no idea what Jonathan has done to it

Anyone have the link for the listing? I remember thinking the house was really nice when they moved in but no idea what Jonathan has done to it
I don’t believe the link can be posted here but you can find it on rightmove by searching for properties for sale in the area that they used to post a street sign for at the start of their vlogs a few years ago and filtering by price of 1.5 to 1.7m.

I can believe the house listing states six bedrooms and they crammed the 4 kids into two rooms.

They either not mentioning it because they don’t have a follow up plan and so can’t capitalise on clicks because there’s nothing in the pipeline or they’re down grading significantly and don’t want to draw attention to it.

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe the link can be posted here but you can find it on rightmove by searching for properties for sale in the area that they used to post a street sign for at the start of their vlogs a few years ago and filtering by price of 1.5 to 1.7m.

I can believe the house listing states six bedrooms and they crammed the 4 kids into two rooms.

They either not mentioning it because they don’t have a follow up plan and so can’t capitalise on clicks because there’s nothing in the pipeline or they’re down grading significantly and don’t want to draw attention to it.
Ah yeah just seen it! Gosh that house must be expensive to run especially in winter. They definitely can’t fund that on 30k YouTube views 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They destroyed it. Ruined the interior and wrecked the garden.

The previous owners must weep looking at what these pair have done to their home.

Reactions: 15
They destroyed it. Ruined the interior and wrecked the garden.

The previous owners must weep looking at what these pair have done to their home.
I wept when he ripped out that lovely kitchen in the annex. That would really have added value to the house.

Reactions: 14
The backyard OMG, he ruined it and made it potentially dangerous. It used to have steps and small gardens on each side. He should have fixed the steps and put in new flowers. He could have had a small vegetable garden, instead, he demolished it to put in a rolly polly hill so they could roll down it or some tit. To this date, I do not think anyone has rolled down the hill nor has he installed the zip line he overly talked about.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.