SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
andrea used to wake up at 5 (probably heard her getting up) and then fall asleep in the middle of the day :confused: don't know if that still happens though 🤷‍♀️
A2 still wakes up at 5, sits in the same room Anna does her workout in each morning while she's doing it (or tries to do Anna's workouts with her ala vlog today) don't know if he still falls asleep in the afternoon now he's at school all afternoon

Reactions: 9
Has anyone posted this?

These people are cunts on the other end of the spectrum, I hate that Jono the bleep is giving them more content. Not that they’d find it difficult anyway plenty of things for them to find and hate

Same here. Everything shut down for 2 delta cases, lead to our city being shut down TOTALLY for months. When the rest of the country opened back up, there were hard borders you could not cross unless you have a vaccination certificate to prove travel within our own country. You couldn’t even drive to the next town over. Everything shut except supermarkets and pharmacies and even then you had to line up for sometimes over an hour just to access food.
Then it was no sports if not vaccinated, no concerts, no zoo trips, couldn’t go to the movies.
And now our country as only just now fully opened borders, dropped vaccine certificates and now there are no mask mandates. UK and USA had it easier than little old NZ, maybe it looked nice from afar with our efforts but I tell you what, was the shittest experience of my life.
Ireland managed to have 7 times the number of covid deaths with roughly the same population as NZ and still had some of the longest lockdown. Not negating how difficult lockdown was for you guys but we managed to duck up both. I wouldn’t have minded our lockdowns so much if it paid off in the covid numbers/deaths (also I’m aware it was more difficult for us to cut ourselves off etc etc just saying the numbers make me sad as does grieving several family members still)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anna’s tiktok with emilia’s ten year check made me a bit said when they were talking about Alessia. Emilia saying how they don’t get along but she loves playing with E2 and A2 :(
Came here just to say this!!! I know not all siblings get on but what a horrible thing for a mother to publicly put out there. Alessia probably already has unsupervised access to the internet and she has to see a video of her sister saying she doesn’t like her. Horrid.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Came here just to say this!!! I know not all siblings get on but what a horrible thing for a mother to publicly put out there. Alessia probably already has unsupervised access to the internet and she has to see a video of her sister saying she doesn’t like her. Horrid.
i keep seeing lessie in those matilda edits on tt :(

• Sad
Same here. Everything shut down for 2 delta cases, lead to our city being shut down TOTALLY for months. When the rest of the country opened back up, there were hard borders you could not cross unless you have a vaccination certificate to prove travel within our own country. You couldn’t even drive to the next town over. Everything shut except supermarkets and pharmacies and even then you had to line up for sometimes over an hour just to access food.
Then it was no sports if not vaccinated, no concerts, no zoo trips, couldn’t go to the movies.
And now our country as only just now fully opened borders, dropped vaccine certificates and now there are no mask mandates. UK and USA had it easier than little old NZ, maybe it looked nice from afar with our efforts but I tell you what, was the shittest experience of my life.
I'm in the Netherlands.. We didn't have it as bad as Germany but we live on borders and toy couldn't cross without a pass... I could accidentally cross without realizing it. I felt like a criminal. My best friend lives in Germany and she'd sneak over and distract me from my depression but Jan when the curfew hit, it was insane. And 100 euro fine if you were out 1 min past 9pm....

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Anal said she makes all her Instagram content a week in advance.

So why is everything she posts always delayed?
She couldn’t even post E1’s birthday post on her actual birthday!

All the posts from Spain (on her grid) were 5 days late, A2’s party was almost a week after, same with E1’s, their anniversary, Jotatos birthday etc etc. Nothing is ever posted on time but she meticulously plans everything out?

Side note: her vanity has now spilled over to what pants Jonathan wears around the house. She made such an unnecessary fuss, who gives a flying f Anal, no one is going to see him and his apparently miss matched outfit. #priorities #firstworldproblems maybe spend that time with your children, that you constantly neglect on the daily instead!

Also adding, I find it highly creepy the way Jonathan handcuffed E1 then wanted to bend her over 🤢 Anyone else and I probably wouldn’t even think about it but JJ has built himself a reputation 🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 19
His big bleeping head appears all the time in the vlogs. That nasal tone drives me nuts. Such a sad existence to crave being on a phone talking to strangers. And her with the soft ts 😤

Reactions: 14
Did I see yesterday that they now have THREE of those children’s John Deer green car things? So each child has their own except for one. I wonder who that is…? And what kind of absolute knob buys himself a bleeping TRACTOR?!

Reactions: 10
Did I see yesterday that they now have THREE of those children’s John Deer green car things? So each child has their own except for one. I wonder who that is…? And what kind of absolute knob buys himself a bleeping TRACTOR?!
The same knob that changes his car every 6 months.

Indeed. What right minded mother asks one of her children who their favourite sibling is, then allow the public to view the answer.:eek:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
His big bleeping head appears all the time in the vlogs. That nasal tone drives me nuts. Such a sad existence to crave being on a phone talking to strangers. And her with the soft ts 😤
It’s him pronouncing random words with what’s like a bad impression of an American accent that makes me want to get sick in my mouth. Her soft Ts are the only thing I relate to lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I don't believe that
Screenshot_20220921_200828_com.instagram.android.jpg

I doubt that a plumber would randomly, or targetedly, stick one of these on a house toilet? Either, it's been a multiple of times he's had to clear a blockage, or Anna's out at a public restroom and thought "let's pretend this is my toilet"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah I don't believe that
View attachment 1594478
I doubt that a plumber would randomly, or targetedly, stick one of these on a house toilet? Either, it's been a multiple of times he's had to clear a blockage, or Anna's out at a public restroom and thought "let's pretend this is my toilet"
So the plumber is back again?
Pretty sure this is the third time in two weeks!

Tell me you’re preparing the house for a sale without telling me 🤣

They went years with only half the bathrooms working, you can’t tell me they’ve done it for any other reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I didn’t grow up in the UK, and I am 1000% cynical about the monarchy. I get how Irish people would feel some real tension about it all too… but only Jotato could make the Queen’s funeral all about him…
🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
I wish those kids could get as far away from these parents as possible, especially Jono as the girls grow up. I know we like to gossip and make fun of them but I genuinely do not believe those kids are safe with him or her and I will rejoice on the day where they are old enough to say no to the exploitation and move out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did you watch Stranger Things S4? Did you see the scene where Chrissy gets killed? I had to look away because it was terrifying. Guess who watched it and told Anna about it? Alessia and Andrea. Anna's reaction: "Haha this is what happens when you have older sibling, that's just the way it goes."

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Did you watch Stranger Things S4? Did you see the scene where Chrissy gets killed? I had to look away because it was terrifying. Guess who watched it and told Anna about it? Alessia and Andrea. Anna's reaction: "Haha this is what happens when you have older sibling, that's just the way it goes."
Pretty sure none of their kids are old enough to be watching ST. They're such shoddy parents, honestly.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I think Anal and Jojo having a five year old and now a ten year old room together was a bad idea. Of course we all called it years ago when they did that, that it wouldn’t end well. They don’t have much in common and possibly wouldn’t have been close, but A1 is very babyish and that’s got to be hard when you are growing into a young lady and your roomie is still sucking their thumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.