SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t grow up in the UK, and I am 1000% cynical about the monarchy. I get how Irish people would feel some real tension about it all too… but only Jotato could make the Queen’s funeral all about him…
🙄🙄🙄
For what it's worth I think you would be surprised at the admiration and respect her late Majesty was held by many Irish citizens.

Irrespective of the thoughts on Monarchy and it's relevance or irrelevance, the late Queen herself was admired for her duty to service and her visit to the Irish Republic with Prince Philip was groundbreaking historically and a resounding success.

I know many in Ireland watched her funeral and thought it was a worthy and magnificent send off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I forgot about this family until I saw them recently on tiktok. What on earth happened to their YouTube views?? They are getting less than 30k! Just wondering how they fund their lifestyle

Reactions: 8
Did you watch Stranger Things S4? Did you see the scene where Chrissy gets killed? I had to look away because it was terrifying. Guess who watched it and told Anna about it? Alessia and Andrea. Anna's reaction: "Haha this is what happens when you have older sibling, that's just the way it goes."
My 12 year old keeps asking to watch stranger things but I have said no. It's just not appropriate for kids.
Its easier to say yes but that's not being a good parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I forgot about this family until I saw them recently on tiktok. What on earth happened to their YouTube views?? They are getting less than 30k! Just wondering how they fund their lifestyle
Their house is up for sale..I think the lifestyle is well and truly gone. Their followers have grown up and have seen the tragedy of their childrens lives.

Reactions: 15
What’s the reference with the sticker stuck on their bathroom by the plumber ??? Is he implying Anal was putting things the toilet that she shouldn’t have ?

Reactions: 3
Is it telling that they have only taxed Anna's car for 6 months ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s the reference with the sticker stuck on their bathroom by the plumber ??? Is he implying Anal was putting things the toilet that she shouldn’t have ?
i think someone said she was flushing tampons and thats why it was blocked and they needed the plumber in the first place..

Reactions: 12
Did you watch Stranger Things S4? Did you see the scene where Chrissy gets killed? I had to look away because it was terrifying. Guess who watched it and told Anna about it? Alessia and Andrea. Anna's reaction: "Haha this is what happens when you have older sibling, that's just the way it goes."
What the duck? They’re far too young for S4, definitely the most amount of horror in ST so far. Can honestly say ST wouldn’t have fazed me at all at Emilie’s age but those two who are not only really young but treated like toddlers still, they’d be freaked!

Reactions: 16
I can’t comment on the stranger things being watched bc I grew up watching horror movies with my mum, like Halloween, scream etc but I don’t think it reflects on parenting 😂 my mum was an amazing parent I’ve just grown up to love horror :)

Reactions: 4
I can’t comment on the stranger things being watched bc I grew up watching horror movies with my mum, like Halloween, scream etc but I don’t think it reflects on parenting 😂 my mum was an amazing parent I’ve just grown up to love horror :)
Yeah I don’t have a big issue with parents letting under 15s or whatever watch horror or Stranger Things as a blanket rule everyone is different and I don’t think it inherently makes someone a bad parent, I was never bothered by horror and gore and everyone’s different (some adults can’t cope)! But those two youngest come across like such babies the ‘oh well what can you do!’ attitude is weird, knowing your order kids and what they can handle and letting them watch something is one thing, did Anna and Jonathan even watch it like? I’d say the bigger issue with the some of the earlier episodes is they wouldn’t have a clue whats going on haha

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Horses for courses and all that. Personally I don't think children should be exposed to horror films. There is no need to allow children to watch horror content. Why ? It's a parental choice. Simple as. Call me old fashioned...I'll gladly accept it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For what it's worth I think you would be surprised at the admiration and respect her late Majesty was held by many Irish citizens.

Irrespective of the thoughts on Monarchy and it's relevance or irrelevance, the late Queen herself was admired for her duty to service and her visit to the Irish Republic with Prince Philip was groundbreaking historically and a resounding success.

I know many in Ireland watched her funeral and thought it was a worthy and magnificent send off.
Thanks, I’m sure that’s true. Should have said ‘some Irish people’. Was just making the point that not everyone cares or loves the Queen, but we still manage to not make her funeral about us.

I don’t know if you’ve seen Jono’s comments about it on the vlog. Total eye roll material.

PS. To other posters, with respect, I don’t need education on why/how others love the monarchy… I’m good, thanks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
her world!!!! No Jonathan then!! A picture speaks a thousand words 😂
Never gets a picture of all of them together? except all the times they are made to pose for photos for no apparent reason 🤔🤨

Also why does E2s leggings look too small??

Reactions: 18
So the kids are allowed to watch Stranger Things? I mean E1 is now probably curious to see it as it’s really cool and everything and some kids her age do watch it, but yeah the others.. no way. Season 4 was absolute nightmare fuel. I still think of the first episode ending quite a lot and I’m an adult. It’s very graphic and goes down the slasher horror route the entire series. It also has deep messages that lots of kids wouldn’t understand. I’m in my 20’s and felt creeped out in some scenes and my friend couldn’t bare to watch the ending of the first episode of season 4 as it was horrific. I don’t blame her. A1 and A2 should not be subjected to watching it whatsoever. Where’s the child lock on the tv channels? Or with Netflix at least they have more kid friendly shows and accounts made especially for younger audiences.

Also to mention did anybody see Jonathan grabbing E2 with force after school in the new vlog to show everybody E2’s sticker and E2 looks so intimidated and scared?

Reactions: 13
Never gets a picture of all of them together? except all the times they are made to pose for photos for no apparent reason 🤔🤨

Also why does E2s leggings look too small??
As sickening as it is, it's probably for the friendliest friends' benefit.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.