SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on the Emily Norris forum.

Her husband is also called Matt and has a permanent baseball cap screwed on his head.

And we call him Matt the twit in a Hat … reminded me of the other twit in a hat in yesterdays video.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but anna is in her mid thirties Yet doesn't know that lady products must never be flushed down the toilet??!! She tried to put the blame on andrea and the plumber had to break it to her and that she caused the blockage 😳🤣
I'd get jonathan not knowing that but no reason she shouldn't know that by now!!

And of course she can't resist talking about matt every 2 minutes and how he told her not tell the story 🙄
All told whilst vlogging and driving at the same time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
When I had my period I used the diva cup, which made my life 100% easier and zero waste. I went into menopause at 45, 48 now and it's wonderful to not have a period. I thought everyone knew not to throw them down the toilet, even though they say flushable. I live in the South where we have grinder pumps and septic tanks in a lot of areas, you just don't throw feminine products down any toilet because you don't know what their system is like.
She talked about this while driving and not keeping her eyes on the road most of the time. She then proceeds to take the kids to a cafe of some sort and she eats lunch. Jojo shows us that he cleared out a room, to which it only looked like he put everything on the side. Six thousand square feet of house and the kids share bedrooms, just wow, I don't even think I'd bring that up as the kids seem to have expressed they want their own rooms. He says he's collected a bunch of stuff, we'll instead of moving it to the side, get rid of it. Does he really need a t-shirt of a race, a broken jacket, and a sequin number that looks ridiculous? When I move you have to watch me because I will donate everything I haven't touched in six months LOL!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Same age as Anna and that’s the first thing my mum told me when mine started, even tampons which are meant to be flushable were wrapped and disposed separately. How did she get to 34 and 4 children

Reactions: 17
I have never, ever been told you can flush tampons. Moreover, is this the level Anna is reduced to. I'm no prude but for goodness sake...tampon disposal.. :rolleyes: 🤮

Reactions: 23
I wonder if she’s creepily picked wich of Matt’s kids will marry her kids. I remember her doing that with her other bestie they’d do that Christmas Santa thing with every year…..or the two years they were friends lol. What happened to the other bestie that was “her twin with dark hair”?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well Jono was exaggerating the square footage of the house just a bit wasn't he? According to the floor plan on the right move listing, the internal house space is about 4500. I remember they exaggerated the house size on the Stacey Dooley documentary too, claiming it was a 7 bedroom house- it's listed on Right Move as a 6 bed.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’s creepily picked wich of Matt’s kids will marry her kids. I remember her doing that with her other bestie they’d do that Christmas Santa thing with every year…..or the two years they were friends lol. What happened to the other bestie that was “her twin with dark hair”?
Oh yeah I forgot about her. They were besties for a few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anybody remember what happened to her nanny Natasha, who she had when the 2 E's were little?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it hilarious that Jono stopped dressing 'non-binary' once his book promotion stopped? He literally will say or do anything for a buck!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just watching the latest snore fest, how does J work out that they lived in the old house for 7 years? E2 was a few months old when they moved there and is 8 now, yet haven’t they been in their current house for about 3 years, yet he’s claiming they’ve been there 5?! He really does make it up as he goes along doesn’t he?! Based on his maths, they’ve been in the UK longer than even E1 has been alive or they’ve been married…. 🙄

Likewise the whole “I tidied the room and packed it into boxes” that’s not tidying that’s just packing your junk up for move it to the new house! SMH 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Delusional in thinking that his imagination is reality? About as much credit as I am giving him

Reactions: 4
Just watching the latest snore fest, how does J work out that they lived in the old house for 7 years? E2 was a few months old when they moved there and is 8 now, yet haven’t they been in their current house for about 3 years, yet he’s claiming they’ve been there 5?! He really does make it up as he goes along doesn’t he?! Based on his maths, they’ve been in the UK longer than even E1 has been alive or they’ve been married…. 🙄

Likewise the whole “I tidied the room and packed it into boxes” that’s not tidying that’s just packing your junk up for move it to the new house! SMH 🤦‍♂️
They moved into this house in 2018, shortly after Andrea was born. I remember him trying to rush for them to be in for Christmas - I think they did actually move around November-December time. When they came over here, I think Emelia was around 3 ? So, they were in their rented house for three to four years (2014 - 2015 ish??) - my husband is also terrible with timelines to be honest. I don't know if it's a man thing 😂

Emilia was about to turn 2 when they left Ireland. I watched them daily at the time.

I honestly think Narcissists are terrible with time. Why? Because they are so self-centered details like dates and time are elusive. (This is in regard to his memory of how long they lived in their current house.)

I saw a reel about Andrea’s party. I can’t help from feeling he is so immature for his age. How do you all think this happened?

Reactions: 10
Pretty telling that a move is imminent:

House on the market.
Bathrooms finally fixed (then promptly reclogged thanks to Anal 😂)
Using packing boxes to “tidy” the creep attic.
Dead penis trees replaced with misshapen balls.
Fixing the dog garden and unnecessarily turfing the side of the house (wasn’t the weather quite warm & the UK have a hose ban at the time?)
Wanting to dismantle the pool (pretending it’s too hard to fix in the Spring)
Not buying any new school uniforms.
E1 still sharing a bedroom (despite apparently 4 other rooms available, clearly they don’t want to waste money decorating one for her)

I’m sure there are other things I’ve missed but it’s so obvious now.
Wonder when all the supposed superfans will notice?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.