SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty telling that a move is imminent:

House on the market.
Bathrooms finally fixed (then promptly reclogged thanks to Anal 😂)
Using packing boxes to “tidy” the creep attic.
Dead penis trees replaced with misshapen balls.
Fixing the dog garden and unnecessarily turfing the side of the house (wasn’t the weather quite warm & the UK have a hose ban at the time?)
Wanting to dismantle the pool (pretending it’s too hard to fix in the Spring)
Not buying any new school uniforms.
E1 still sharing a bedroom (despite apparently 4 other rooms available, clearly they don’t want to waste money decorating one for her)

I’m sure there are other things I’ve missed but it’s so obvious now.
Wonder when all the supposed superfans will notice?
I'll hazard a guess they know but don't want to make a fuss or get deleted from their worship of the SCJ's. There is a comment under the vlog about them moving. Wonder how long it will stay there.

Reactions: 11
15B13660-723E-46DD-9D3D-EBA2583E653D.jpeg

Well they got the first part of their comment right,😂 but the second part, :unsure: Well Anna did say one time that people think that her and Matt are husband and wife with 7 kids...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
This is why I can't understand how Anna settled for that ugly gnome as her life partner. She is so shallow, vain and looks obsessed why would she want to be seen with Joan? We just know she fantasizes when out with Matt that he is her handsome husband and that people are admiring them and their gaggle of kids .

Reactions: 33
This is why I can't understand how Anna settled for that ugly gnome as her life partner. She is so shallow, vain and looks obsessed why would she want to be seen with Joan? We just know she fantasizes when out with Matt that he is her handsome husband and that people are admiring them and their gaggle of kids .
Because he promised her to make her famous when she was auditioning for some music video he was making for something. Probably hoping she will meet some real famous men (think take that westlife etc) sleep your way up you know kinda way 😉 if you wanna be a grifter you need to know how to play the game.. but she jumped on first 'I make you famous and rich' guy that came in and ended up with jotato and since shes totally lazy and useless theres no way out now 🤷🏻‍♀️
Shes as shallow as one can be

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Because he promised her to make her famous when she was auditioning for some music video he was making for something. Probably hoping she will meet some real famous men (think take that westlife etc) sleep your way up you know kinda way 😉 if you wanna be a grifter you need to know how to play the game.. but she jumped on first 'I make you famous and rich' guy that came in and ended up with jotato and since shes totally lazy and useless theres no way out now 🤷🏻‍♀️
Shes as shallow as one can be
Her reward was a big house, big car and never having to do a proper days work in her life.

Countless freebies has come at a price though. Hope she thinks it was worth it!( I would rather break stones, go down a mine and work 24/7 rather than be married to Jonathan Joly.:sick:) oh the horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her reward was a big house, big car and never having to do a proper days work in her life.

Countless freebies has come at a price though. Hope she thinks it was worth it!( I would rather break stones, go down a mine and work 24/7 rather than be married to Jonathan Joly.:sick:) oh the horror.
The house they are selling now 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

The big house, big car and freebies are on the way out . So what does that leave her with - the ugly friendless gnome who stinks of BO. My god his own kid called him out and told him to shower more .

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The house may be up for sale but will anyone want to buy it? It has a terrible layout and for that much money there are far better houses.

Reactions: 24
I'm super curious to see what they get. He seemed to have promised a bedroom to E1 and possibly E2. Could it be they will just get a four-bedroom and make the tiny little babies :cautious: share a room? I hope not, as all the kids really need a room of their own.

Reactions: 8
I'm super curious to see what they get. He seemed to have promised a bedroom to E1 and possibly E2. Could it be they will just get a four-bedroom and make the tiny little babies :cautious: share a room? I hope not, as all the kids really need a room of their own.
the last i heard about rooms on here, someone said it was going to be e2 and a1 sharing (having a purple room) and e1 getting her own room.. (no mention of a2 but i imagine his room will stay the same)

Reactions: 5
I think they will rent again. Don’t think they realised what owning a home entailed and it’s too much work.

Reactions: 10
So the vlogs are now just 15 minute long therapy sessions for Anna or something? I think I watch about 30 seconds total per vlog and it’s just her rambling on. How do people enjoy this crap?!

Reactions: 21
So the vlogs are now just 15 minute long therapy sessions for Anna or something? I think I watch about 30 seconds total per vlog and it’s just her rambling on. How do people enjoy this crap?!
It's "making memories". In 20 years time the kids can look back at these vlogs and... Reminisce... On their childhood and...All the fun things they got to do...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t know if they are still there but his youngest sister, her husband and two children have been to Disney. Paid for by themselves 👍🏻

Reactions: 15
I'm just catching up on the vlogs.

I thought Emelia had her own bedroom - when they were saying that they were updating her room, I didn't realise she still shared with Alessia! The bedroom looks ridiculous. They have six bedrooms, why can't Emelia have her own room ?

Anna is more invested in the friendship with Matt than he is with her.....it's obvious. Also, it's a waste of time her filming him as you can't hear a word what he's saying with music blaring in the cafe

I actually felt that Anna was belittling Jono over the leopard print bed cover.....why did they include tis in the vlog

Jono's excuse that he was tidying up by putting stuff in boxes.....why don't they admit the house is up for sale? They'll be lucky to get £1.25m for it.....£1.65m is way too much

Reactions: 24
because when they first met, jonathan would have been OBSESSED with her, not believing his luck and would’ve fed her ego like no man had ever done before and Anna loves to be adored.

Reactions: 17
My theory is this...She had very low self esteem, was deep in her ED, and didn’t think she was good enough. She seemed quite naive, and had limited experience with boys, or hadn’t been treated very well previously. Jonny came along, with his bullshit “I’m in a boy band, Do you want to be in my music video” crap, and she was taken in by this. Then she got promised a life of luxary “on screen” and she went along with it. Then she got so far, and couldn’t get out, so just kept going... I’m not at all saying she’s blameless in this relationship as I think she also took advantage of the fact she knew deep down that Jonny wouldn’t look elsewhere, and the idea of him liking her more than her liking him, gave her some kind of power trip. Fast forward 11 years and they are likely both unhappy and resent each other, but also know if they spilt, they’d actually have to work

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.