SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is making being a "busy mum of 4" her whole identity. I have 4, yes it makes some things harder but as said above the older two can get their own snacks ready. Stop being a half arsed parent.
I have no kids and I’m busier than her she’s a bleeping sap

Reactions: 17
In the vlog today, anal is saying E1 isn’t a people pleaser, she says when she doesn’t like something and if she doesn’t want to do something.
Anal says she goes along with things she’s not ok with because she’s a people pleaser and that E2 is just like her.
Yes anal, we know e2 is a people pleaser too, exactly why we’ve seen e2 change to what they are now. E2 is doing exactly what the parents want them to do. Amazing she can’t see it.
She even touched on the fact that E2 would say their favourite colour is blue and that they wanted to dress up as a knight etc. because that’s what they thought was expected of them.
Over the past year we’ve seen the total opposite.
“Is it a boy or girl day?”, “I don’t want to be a girl because I’ll have to have babies”, “dress or pants?” E2 has people pleased their father to be exactly what he wanted E2 to be.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Haven’t caught up on the SJs for a while but just saw the house listing on Rightmove and came to read on here! The photos are awful, the house looks grey and soulless. I doubt they are downsizing to be honest. I reckon they realised that moving where they was a stupid idea, and was going to make their lives difficult as the children get older as they will have to drive them everywhere and they can’t be bothered!

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't be surprised if they move back to Ireland. Their money will go further there. It's not like they make the most of living in close proximity to London for their "work" - no collabs, no brand events, not even a Gleam party. Let alone making the most of it for the kids.

Reactions: 18
Well not being part of gleam anymore stopped a lot of that.
Not that they took advantage of it while in gleam

Reactions: 11
Have Anna or Jon
I wouldn't be surprised if they move back to Ireland. Their money will go further there. It's not like they make the most of living in close proximity to London for their "work" - no collabs, no brand events, not even a Gleam party. Let alone making the most of it for the kids.
Depends on where they would live in Ireland. Houses that size and vintage tend to be in mega expensive areas in Dublin and they would pay the same if not more.

If they decided to go further into the country, there is more bang for your buck, however I cannot see high maintenance and image conscious Anna wanting to downsize and live away from the city.

Reactions: 13
What’s wrong with these people who think Anal looks so young?! If I had to guess, I’d think she was in her early 40s. She definitely looks like an early noughties throwback. Not helped by the hideous acid wash jeans. She’d look so much younger/better if she tried French-Coolgirl style, including more subtle, barely there makeup. She obviously thinks she’s a dead ringer for JLo and it’s just not a good look on her at all. So obsessed by appearances though, her life was made, having been asked for ID. Not seen her that happy… ever?! 🙄

Reactions: 21
What’s wrong with these people who think Anal looks so young?! If I had to guess, I’d think she was in her early 40s. She definitely looks like an early noughties throwback. Not helped by the hideous acid wash jeans. She’d look so much younger/better if she tried French-Coolgirl style, including more subtle, barely there makeup. She obviously thinks she’s a dead ringer for JLo and it’s just not a good look on her at all. So obsessed by appearances though, her life was made, having been asked for ID. Not seen her that happy… ever?! 🙄
Jlo is also 50 -so what does that tell you Anna?

Reactions: 12
I dunno, really difficult to buy there at the moment even when you have a bit of cash because the supply is so awful. I’ve so many friends who’ve moved to the UK and their salaries are the same or slightly lower but their money goes a lot further and some have even been able to buy. Obviously cost of living is getting quite bad in most places but at home they’re very neck in neck. Suppose it depends on a few factors and they’re not a usual case of having normal jobs (or real jobs rather) but lots of people getting the duck out of dodge it’s so bad. I fucked off to Canada earlier in the year, expensive here but money stretches with much better salaries and even with their housing getting bad (I’m Toronto) rent in proportion to salary for nicer places is much better than Ireland

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I doubt anyone thinks she looks in her twenties… because she doesn’t. The botox aged her very badly.

Reactions: 17
She looks like someone in her early 40’s who’s has filler and Botox in an attempt to look younger... but it didn’t work! She looks younger without makeup! I think her clothes age her too. In her head, she’s dresses like a younger person, shorts, tight jeans, but the reality, she looks like mutton dressed as lamb!

Reactions: 22
She looks like someone in her early 40’s who’s has filler and Botox in an attempt to look younger... but it didn’t work! She looks younger without makeup! I think her clothes age her too. In her head, she’s dresses like a younger person, shorts, tight jeans, but the reality, she looks like mutton dressed as lamb!
True!

The reel Jonathan posted about 4th try getting a boy, is purely for outrage engagement. He even misspelled the word “there” in a way that no one would even mistake. They have Anna leading the train and all the kids performing, I am shocked at how irresponsible these people are and what they do to increase engagement for a buck. People misspell words to get more comments and increase the algorithm standing, but ignorant children left on devices will start spelling words wrong just by seeing this. He’s encouraging fights in the comments by saying “finally got a boy on the 4th try”. How can someone feel good about this, like on your deathbed, Anna and Jonathan- what will you have to look back on? What did you produce?

Oh right. They are pathological Narcissistic Personality Disordered people so they can’t even contemplate a deep question. Well then, having a matching raincoat to your outfit is certainly something for a narcissist to feel good about as a life well lived. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The reel Jonathan posted about 4th try getting a boy, is purely for outrage engagement. He even misspelled the word “there” in a way that no one would even mistake. They have Anna leading the train and all the kids performing, I am shocked at how irresponsible these people are and what they do to increase engagement for a buck. People misspell words to get more comments and increase the algorithm standing, but ignorant children left on devices will start spelling words wrong just by seeing this. He’s encouraging fights in the comments by saying “finally got a boy on the 4th try”. How can someone feel good about this, like on your deathbed, Anna and Jonathan- what will you have to look back on? What did you produce?

Oh right. They are pathological Narcissistic Personality Disordered people so they can’t even contemplate a deep question. Well then, having a matching raincoat to your outfit is certainly something for a narcissist to feel good about as a life well lived. 🙄
I did find it weird how he never deleted negative comments!

The 'people pleaser' comment regarding E2 always does my head in. If you think he tried to pass as a boy just to please you, how come you don't think he is now trying to do the same, after the heavy encouraging from at least his dad? Being asked day in day out, and doing videos every single day where the outcome is 'chosing the girl outfit is best', what does that do to a 'people pleaser child'? We can all see the results....

• Sad
Reactions: 36
The 'people pleaser' comment regarding E2 always does my head in. If you think he tried to pass as a boy just to please you, how come you don't think he is now trying to do the same, after the heavy encouraging from at least his dad? Being asked day in day out, and doing videos every single day where the outcome is 'chosing the girl outfit is best', what does that do to a 'people pleaser child'? We can all see the results....
We most certainly can and I genuinely *shudder* to think the damage he has done to, particularly Eduado/Edie and the rest of his children.

It beggars belief that we are witnessing the messed up lives of innocent little children. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.