SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's extremely damaging to raise a child to believe pleasing everybody is acceptable. I make a point to raise my children to stand for their own opinions and to understand that NO is a whole sentence. I feel so sorry for these kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
JFC it's my and my husband's 10 year wedding anniversary tomorrow and A is making more of a deal of her 1 year friendaversary with poor Matt on the same day. What a fruit loop. (He does seem to mock her every utterance though so he may be sharp enough and ditch her soon).

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I believe I have found the property on the Zoopla site - it took a little while to match a house for sale in that area with the numerous photos of the front door on Anna's instagram.

As an Irish person, I have to say that my heart sinks when I compare what one could buy in the home counties around London, compared to what one could buy in counties anywhere near Dublin. In the words of Father Ted, our country is fecked.

Ireland is indeed a beautiful country, and I'm lucky to live in an EXTREMELY modest abode less than 40 minutes from Dublin city via public transport.

But my 'children' in their 30's, with decent jobs, haven't a hope in hell of being able to afford to buy a similar modest property even an hour further away from the city.

Reactions: 10
I really don't think Anal is a people pleaser, we've seen how she's acted with family etc.. She seems the type to me that if she doesn't get her way she either throws a fit or she cuts you out of her life, she's not bleeping pleasing anyone. She may when she was very little, but I don't believe for one minute that it was Jojo that taught her to stand up for herself. She's a manipulator through and through.

That vlog today was so stupid. Didn't get half of what she was saying because she was too busy laughing like an idiot. Matt, run, also ditch the hat, Anal's not going to steer you in the right direction with fashion.

Reactions: 32
I ABSOLUTELY hate myself for watching that pathetic , embarrassing attempt at a vlog from Anna.

Je&us that was just ridiculous. Matt in the hat... :rolleyes: not sure how much longer I watch this rubbish. Painful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this is triggering to anybody with an ED. Stop reading if you prefer.

Anna really looks like her bulimia is back in full swing. If you look at her photos over time there is a brief time while she was a couple of sizes up that she does not have the swollen cheeks/square looking jaw, and she isn’t holding weight in her face so the more weight isn’t causing her face to look fuller.
In todays Instagram post the swelling at the sides of her jaw/cheek are very bad. It’s caused by dehydration and effects of bulimia (which Anna said she suffered from).
I really feel for her and wish she would just seek proper help. It’s clear she’s struggling and the daily vlogs showing what she eats and what she feeds the kids… she can’t hide it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I knew it was only a matter of time before Matt started to make little cameo appearances in their vlogs, god Matt even made it in todays thumbnail, first it was the other week he was in the vlog and Anna was swooning over him at Gails cafe and made a fool of herself, then they showed a snippet of him in another vlog of him carrying Alessia cause her socks were wet or something and then he was in the vlog for a few minutes at Andrea's Ironman Birthday party, now today, where Anna jumped out of her skin to accept an invite for a day out with Matt at Bluewater, filming it and all you heard was her constant laughing non stop with that grim, godawful cackle and her batting her eyelashes at Matt thruout their whole time together, it was nauseating.

I think easing Matt into their vlogs has been in the cards for a while, I think J & A are trying to emulate the same type of best friend relationship storyline similar to that of Zoe Sugg and Mark Ferris with all the going out shopping or having a cafe meetup and that whole hamming it up and exchanging some comical banter between them. But in this case with Anna & Matt it doesn't even come close to the same chemistry Zoe & Mark have, Anna is just embarrassing how she acts around Matt, it doesn't work. I think J & A are trying to tap into that storyline seeing as most of their content is boring af and has gone belly up. Any content Anna or Jonathan do on their own is unrelateable and puts everyone to sleep. Not that listening to Anna basically ramble and make my ears bleed with her laugh with Matt is any more riveting but Jonathan will always copy someone else or Jump on a bandwagon to keep his down the toilet youtube channel barely afloat.

Watch, i bet you when she meets up with Matt for their "friendiversery" date during the week it will be on the vlog for sure and Anna will make an even bigger fool of herself wetting her pants over him and telling everyone that they have been friends for a year now and she has never had a friend like him and will probably start to cry. :rolleyes: 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Mall Shopping with my Bestie? What kind of a title is that. She’s a 30 something year old woman living in England! We have shppping centres not malls. Who refers to their friends as besties at this age?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Interesting to watch Anna's friends come and go over the years, mostly the same pattern.

She meets someone and focuses heavily on that one person, her "best friend". So far it's always been women, now it's even cooler for vlogs and attention because her new bestie is a gay man (wohoo soo exciting, so different... *ironie off*).
She always makes her best friend become a huge topic in her (online) life until they suddenly dissappear and never get mentioned again. Let's see how long it takes until Matt wakes up and leaves.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Two thirty somethings wandering around John Lewis soft furnishings , filming and giggling like a pair of teenagers! How embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 27
It’s so sad and so telling how excited Anna is to have a friend. She’s like a teenager with their first boyfriend! Even the way she’s recalling their first ‘date.’ You’re a grown up, Anna! It’s quite a normal thing to meet a friend for coffee! You don’t need to have ‘friendaversaries’ or make a big deal about it!

Reactions: 36
Couldn’t tell you when I met my friends, I know approximate dates for a few because of how we met but most it’s sometime in xxxx. This is friends I have made since leaving school.

Reactions: 10
How many "besties" Anna has? Suddenly they disappear and we never hear from them again

Reactions: 13
How many "besties" Anna has? Suddenly they disappear and we never hear from them again
She only has the two besties, we've not seen anything that says otherwise.
Makes me wonder if all those "mums nights" ever actually happened 🤔
Never any mention of meeting up with other parents and the insta stories/vlogs regularly prove it

Reactions: 11
Strange that she has more fun with the bestie than with her own life partner. What a difference! Very telling. I thought jotato was her bestie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Strange that she has more fun with the bestie than with her own life partner. What a difference! Very telling. I thought jotato was her bestie.
Indeed, but if memory serves me correctly, isn't it more Jono saying Anna is his bestie or they are besties....

Anyhoo...what adult uses that word ? ;)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.