Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shalimar

It rains like 80% of the autumn/winter. If it’s not raining, it’s really damp & overcast. I always dry my clothes outside in summer/warmer spring days but it really isn’t worth it in winter! Would take about 3 days to dry & just before you were going to bring it in, it’ll pour down with rain 😅 British weather is a delight 😫

What’s wrong with stain remover & fabric softener? I get through bottles of stain remover with the kids clothes! Detergent just doesn’t shift tomato pasta, grass, dirt, paint etc stains alone. I use a typical detergent, Persil/Ariel, and then some softener to make the clothes feel nice & soft once dry! 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's 8 degrees C here at the moment and it looks like it will rain in the morning so I'll probably take the rack inside before going to bed. If it was going to be sunny in the morning I would leave it at the balcony. All would be dry at noon.

I use Ariel powder which I find effective with stains, tomato for sure will disappear if after washing you hang the garment in sunlight. Sunlight will also disinfect, not sure about other stains but recommend to try. Anna used Method last time I saw her doing laundry months ago and I don't think that is a good detergent with kids and stains.

In summer sheets, pillows, quilts, blankets and all daily laundry would dry in couple of hours in sunligt if they had clotheslines but Anna prefers to tan herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

focusdochas

VIP Member
The younger ones I understand but the two Es should be able to get a few days from a uniform without it needing a wash, except the shirt.

lissy9

So much to un pick here...
1. Why don’t they give Emilia the attic??
2. The grass is filtered to shit, we all know it’s fucked!
3. Giselle is back 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Basically, for content, he has giselle, but because it’s made up, he presents as a “cis man” to everyone else...
4. Top off at 2pm, just for the gram 🤢🤣🙄 Giselle again, his imaginary friend.
I didnt realise their house was that beautiful. The size of it how havent the children got their own rooms?

FrankieP

Is Lessie even going to school? She doesn't look like she has a uniform on.
Since the pandemic, lots of UK schools insist children wear their PE kits to/from school and all day in school on days they have PE rather than change at school.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I feel like he is TRYING to get a driving fine, in the UK we can be fined for driving in sliders or flip flops. Then the kids are never in the correct type of car seats. The dogs weren’t restrained the other week.
And neither of them bother to keep their cars taxed or Mot'd or in Anna's case in safe working order thinking it doesn't apply to them, you could be right maybe they are trying to get fined for content if nothing else 🤔

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I honestly gave no words left after seeing that latest TikTok. He’s basically forced his trans child to dress up as a boy, which surely would make E2 feel very upset and confused. All for him to try and sell his failing book. All for views. There seems to be a lots of people calling jonny out for this and his exploitation of a telling E2’s story when it’s not his to tell. It honestly made me feel sick
Where? I do hope so but all I can see are weeping minions extolling the virtues of Jono's story and video production.
There is not one negative comment, and I've gone through them all.

Bol85

VIP Member
I have wondered the same. Here in Northern Europe weather is much colder than in the UK yet almost every house and terraced house with a bit of garden have clotheslines. Majority of households don't have dryers, we have drying racks that fit to our underfloor heated bathrooms, sauna or balcony. We don't dry clothes on doors or radiators. Some UK youtubers have large gardens but no clothesline which is so strange to me.

About laundry, if Anna uses those not very good laundry detergents for sure she needs stain removers too. Fabric softeners are not needed at all, just do the laundry with good detergent and as much water as you can with extra rinse.
It rains like 80% of the autumn/winter. If it’s not raining, it’s really damp & overcast. I always dry my clothes outside in summer/warmer spring days but it really isn’t worth it in winter! Would take about 3 days to dry & just before you were going to bring it in, it’ll pour down with rain 😅 British weather is a delight 😫

What’s wrong with stain remover & fabric softener? I get through bottles of stain remover with the kids clothes! Detergent just doesn’t shift tomato pasta, grass, dirt, paint etc stains alone. I use a typical detergent, Persil/Ariel, and then some softener to make the clothes feel nice & soft once dry! 🤷🏼‍♀️

ytscumbags

Why are they doing everything halloween related now? by the time it comes around there will be nothing left to do, let's not start with the Halloween wreath 🙄

Nice to see them doing a fun crafty activity away from screens though I have to admit even if anna did have a moan about it after.
Its like they are copying american vloggers

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
I don’t think it being cold is the problem with the clothes line, it’s that it’s on and off pissing it down in the UK which is completely counter productive to put washing on the line if that’s the case.
This.
Where I live it has been raining since 3pm yesterday and it is now just past 6pm today. Impossible to dry washing!!

haltingkosher

I am also under the impression that they work(ed) with a company named IAmSocial which is a "brand management agency" based in Los Angeles.
I don't know if that is still valid but they recently were affiliated with them. If they are moving to Los Angeles they will need more than £1.7M to live comfortably for a while.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I don’t think this is the last we are going to see her doing something to her body. She’s got a “yes” man behind her now and a husband that spurs her on also. She’s so focused on looks she pushes that onto her kids. She needs to stop worrying about her face and get a calendar and focus on the kids. It should be child abuse to feed your kids pasta everyday 🫤
She married the tall dark and handsome Jono;) Seriously what on earth did she see in him. Seriously what?:sick:

They can’t have that much money, hence the badly dressed children and even Anna doesn’t buy herself anything designer anymore. Apart from the cars (Jonathan’s) and private school they don’t really live an expensive lifestyle. They don’t go on holidays, they only have free stuff.
They have plenty of money , more than we think . The thing with rich people it’s all about borrowing to give leverage . Rich don’t pay in cash it makes no sense . It’s better to have a good line of credit and then use your actual cash as investments to make more money .
I think they don’t show splurges on clothes etc because tbh where does Anna go to school and get her nails done lol
They are far from struggling . The move will be into something more modern and grey and white with a smaller garden . The house never lived up to their expectations no matter how much Reno they done .

• Haha

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Maybe Jonathan should go with Matt to London tomorrow to see Marjan for some enhancement procedures he needs all the help he can get.
He ain’t exactly the Mona Lisa.😄

Also Jonathan has removed "non binary (currently using he/him)" from his profile on his IG page, well that didn't last long. Biggest fraud going round.
He really is something else. :rolleyes:

callmegracie

VIP Member
Just saw that he's adding a new chapter to his book! He expects everyone to buy his book AGAIN just for one extra chapter!!!
so that will be 4 books that failed then :rolleyes: i wonder how many copies of all of his books he has just rotting away at the house