Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lunchable

Chatty Member
Like Anna’s 2008 style designer sunglasses. She’s never worn a different pair since buying them over 10 years ago, despite them looking very dated. I suppose we can commend her on not being too bothered by what’s in fashion and just wearing what she likes. I’m also wondering how she has managed not to scratch, accidentally break or lose them. Sunglasses last me 18 months at best.
I can’t spend much on sunglasses at all I am BRUTAL for losing them. I could go from my bedroom to my sitting room and lose them somehow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

haltingkosher

If they don't move out of the area they will feel forced to keep those kids in private education to not show they need to save money. If they stay in the area they will 100% be downsizing. I agree I don't think Anna could live without Matt, we saw how many times he was mentioned just in the weeks he was gone. The range rover recently went back and they got their old one back, they made sure to make that as unnoticeable as possible.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Who kisses there kids like this anytime let alone on their birthday for a photo to have as a memory. She is such a weirdo. She looks ridiculous. She never kisses her kids on the cheek properly its always an air kiss so she doesn't smudge her beige fugly lipstick plus she is the most non maternal and unaffectionate mother known to man.

View attachment 1575216
Whats with the off the shoulder look on Emilia? Is a thing now?

Morphine

There is absolutely no need for all those products,so bad for the skin.
i just don’t understand, what on earth is she buying? And how is she going through so much???
I know most people are guilty of over using products but that’s got to be on another level surely? I could see getting through the softener a bit quick with a family of six but I just cannot fathom what on earth she’s buying to get through £15 worth of laundry products plus stain remover products in a week! Was it all personally blessed by the pope or something?

focusdochas

VIP Member
Apparently they haven’t mentioned it on the vlogs/Instagram but it explains suddenly fixing the toilets that had been broken for ages

Just-opinion

VIP Member
andrea used to wake up at 5 (probably heard her getting up) and then fall asleep in the middle of the day :confused: don't know if that still happens though 🤷‍♀️
A2 still wakes up at 5, sits in the same room Anna does her workout in each morning while she's doing it (or tries to do Anna's workouts with her ala vlog today) don't know if he still falls asleep in the afternoon now he's at school all afternoon

woolyroos

It's 8 degrees C here at the moment and it looks like it will rain in the morning so I'll probably take the rack inside before going to bed. If it was going to be sunny in the morning I would leave it at the balcony. All would be dry at noon.

I use Ariel powder which I find effective with stains, tomato for sure will disappear if after washing you hang the garment in sunlight. Sunlight will also disinfect, not sure about other stains but recommend to try. Anna used Method last time I saw her doing laundry months ago and I don't think that is a good detergent with kids and stains.

In summer sheets, pillows, quilts, blankets and all daily laundry would dry in couple of hours in sunligt if they had clotheslines but Anna prefers to tan herself.
Sunlight removes a lot of stains, including tomato sauce stains.

It seems to me that Anna adds stain treatment to every single wash without checking if there even are any stains.

Also I'm amazed about how much we discuss laundry here. But Anna's method is way too mind-boggling to ignore.

Michi

Jonathan: When I was 16 in Germany I used to go up to the bar and ask can I have a beer blah blah blah”
Wait, I thought you were so so poor Jonathan?
What were you doing holidaying in Germany? 🤣

Also the last few minutes of the vlog Jonathan was so disgusting and misogynistic. “For me, I was meant to have sex and for you, you were meant to have babies” Then joked about him being a cult leader. Ew 🤢
That would've been the mid 90s then, right? No one had trouble getting served beer back then in Germany lol I'm a few years younger than him and was drinking beer back then (not meant to be bragging just a fact)

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Someone has posted before and after pics of her face on a thread but can't remember which one. Her cheecks have deffo plumped up over the years.
They have. I mentioned it a couple of weeks ago. It isn't weight gain, it's like her cheekbones have been widened and plumped.

She's definately dabbled with her fillers before her ill advised vlog yesterday. What the hell was she thinking to film and post that.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

bagafreebee

VIP Member
Only jonathan would make his child birthday about himself... “It’s my ten year anniversary of becoming a Dad” said no one else, ever....
It is not normal is it.

This is Anna on her lg stories

What is Anna trying to prove? That she is a moron.
Mission Accomplished!

Is she trying to be funny or comical cause if she is its going down like a lead balloon. Please stop Anna you look like a dickhead.

View attachment 1571081
Cringe.

Clrllnxo

Did anyone else notice how Anna had to correct herself with 'Edies' pronouns, calling them he accidentally when they got on one of the cars outside and Andrea was kicking off.

• Wow

Kren9

Chatty Member
That black shirt with the weird symbol mentioned looks like Jono legit drew it on there with photoshop. Like if you look closely it looks like you can see all the pixelations… I mean he did photoshop those glasses…. 🥸

• Haha

haltingkosher

We shouldn't be publicly saying how to find their exact address, they and their kids still live there and in the slim chance that someone wants to pay them a visit, they'll have no problem finding out where they live on here.

I am aware you can find it very easily but going and finding it isn't the same as being given it.

evoway13

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice how Anna had to correct herself with 'Edies' pronouns, calling them he accidentally when they got on one of the cars outside and Andrea was kicking off.
I'm sure Jono said 'his' as he and Edie were walking into the airport to collect Jono's mum

• Wow

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Just seen Jotato’s re-enactment of his ‘brutal’ childhood and he’s quite right; it DID elicit a very emotional response in me. I can’t stop laughing!! Jotato ‘acting’ as his dad, barefoot and in skinny jeans; a blink and you’ll miss it second out in the garden (meant to be super meaningful epiphany moment) where Anna is in the far background with her poo bag, picking up dogshit and lastly but definitely not leastly; THAT WIG!!! 😂😂😂 Excellent production values as ever, Joan! 🤦🏻🤡
🤮...OMG Yick

and the cheapie black wig he's used on Eduardo/Edie. It's bl**dy ridiculous and very, very badly acted.