SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am speechless watching his latest reel about having 3 girls until finally having a boy.

How sick is this man? Every single vlog from the past proves that Eduardo was a boy and was also treated like one.
We all know the whole trans child storyline is only for the money.

Almost even worse are comments defending their sick storyline, acting like they've personally known this family.
I'm sure, Jonathan could tell his weird "fans" that the planet is a square and has always been and his people would believe and defend his statement.

Very very weird dynamic. Literally dangerous.
The child Edie/Eduardo was born a boy and is still physically male. Why are Jonathan and Anna doing this, trying to rewrite history. They need their heads sorting out by a professional medically qualified physician.
What they have done to Ed and in fact all their children is utterly reprehensible AND that video is rubbish.:p

Reactions: 35
I’d Have to low ball them on the price because it needs updating. A new roof, a new kitchen layout and replacing the flooring. Those dogs have peed on the flooring and it has cracks between the planks where the pee seeps into the padding underneath. You can clean the surface but that smell is still underneath. It also seems she leaves the pee for some time before it gets cleaned as we’ve seen paper towels thrown over it. Also, the fridge is located in a bad place where it’s across the room away from the stove.
I also take off money for a repaint as the kids rooms are bright and the blue room has stickers ripped off the wall. It’s no longer a sellers market ( at least in my area) I’m sure you have home inspections that you pay for before buying a home there. I’d make sure I hired a really good one to go over every inch of that place. You’d have to be a jackass to pay full price for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Who kisses there kids like this anytime let alone on their birthday for a photo to have as a memory. She is such a weirdo. She looks ridiculous. She never kisses her kids on the cheek properly its always an air kiss so she doesn't smudge her beige fugly lipstick plus she is the most non maternal and unaffectionate mother known to man.

53D416E6-DA7A-47BE-8AF5-DA519DB6E10A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Who kisses there kids like this anytime let alone on their birthday for a photo to have as a memory. She is such a weirdo. She looks ridiculous. She never kisses her kids on the cheek properly its always an air kiss so she doesn't smudge her beige fugly lipstick plus she is the most non maternal and unaffectionate mother known to man.

View attachment 1575216
Whats with the off the shoulder look on Emilia? Is a thing now?

Reactions: 9
Haven’t watched in years. Catering to a certain audience by encouraging that style, I feel sick even typing that but this is Jono we are talking about.

Reactions: 12
No, she’s worn her shirts like this in a few videos now. :(
I'm 100% sure Jotato gets off on seeing the changes in his daughters body, from a little girl to a teen, the excitement he shows, the constant talking about her growing up, is far from normal from a dad, it makes me feel sick just the thought of it, & how many pwedos are looking at his children.

I can remember my hubby, he was the opposite, felt sad that our girls were growing up, he became more protective of them as knew that their are plenty of weirdos out there, Jotato is foaming at the mouth watching his daughter mature and change. 🤮

Poor Emilia, god only knows what he has planned for her 😢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
The older kids are capable of making their own snacks and filling their own water bottles. She makes her life "so hard" because she is not teaching her kids anything! She gave up on their chore chart it seems, I guess because she has to micromanage everything they do. Once kids hit 10 it seems like time flies and she needs to be teaching her some life skills. Anal thinks tit is not that deep until you end up with adults that have no clue how to manage their lives because a parent always did everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is making being a "busy mum of 4" her whole identity. I have 4, yes it makes some things harder but as said above the older two can get their own snacks ready. Stop being a half arsed parent.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The older kids are capable of making their own snacks and filling their own water bottles. She makes her life "so hard" because she is not teaching her kids anything! She gave up on their chore chart it seems, I guess because she has to micromanage everything they do. Once kids hit 10 it seems like time flies and she needs to be teaching her some life skills. Anal thinks tit is not that deep until you end up with adults that have no clue how to manage their lives because a parent always did everything.
Through no fault of their own the kids don't clean the playroom, tidy their own rooms or even make the beds which is something even andrea could do.
They could quite easily do little things to help out but that would be less for anna to complain about

Reactions: 18
Through no fault of their own the kids don't clean the playroom, tidy their own rooms or even make the beds which is something even andrea could do.
They could quite easily do little things to help out but that would be less for anna to complain about
They have kept him in a suspended "toddler/baby" state.

He is a gorgeous little chap, however I have noticed he is babied beyond belief and I feel it has stunted him, most noticeably, in his vocabulary.

• Sad
She doesn't show them anything because that would take her whole purpose away. She doesn't have a (real) job, she has people walking her dogs and cleaning her house. If she doesn't do the snacks, lunches and dinner, tidy the playroom, make the beds, clean the poo in the dog garden, then she literally would have nothing to do, apart from scroll on her phone. Doing stuff for her kids gives her purpose, without actually having to have or show any emotional involvement with them. It gives her the illusion that she is a mum, a bit in the same way as she breastfed all of her kids for a whole year. She thinks that's what constitutes being maternal.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm 100% sure Jotato gets off on seeing the changes in his daughters body, from a little girl to a teen, the excitement he shows, the constant talking about her growing up, is far from normal from a dad, it makes me feel sick just the thought of it, & how many pwedos are looking at his children.

I can remember my hubby, he was the opposite, felt sad that our girls were growing up, he became more protective of them as knew that their are plenty of weirdos out there, Jotato is foaming at the mouth watching his daughter mature and change. 🤮

Poor Emilia, god only knows what he has planned for her 😢
He’s a sick freak. He definitely had a bottle of wine and chocolates sat in his little gnome cave watching e1 and her friends having a sleepover. 🤮 I can’t believe anyone would let their children stay there.

• Sick
Jonathan saying “Ooh is that a shaving kit?” when E1 was opening one of her presents. I don’t know about anybody else, but I cringed when he said that. No need to comment something like that in my opinion. It’s not needed.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
He’s built like a potato with the brain power of one so names combined (at least my interpretation of it)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.