SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EXUSE ME? did she said “havent made pasta in a while”?
in a while meaning in a day?
Anna in todays video not only you proved how delusional you are but how mentally unstable. Which is not a bad thing BUT you need help

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So much to un pick here...
1. Why don’t they give Emilia the attic??
2. The grass is filtered to tit, we all know it’s fucked!
3. Giselle is back 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Basically, for content, he has giselle, but because it’s made up, he presents as a “cis man” to everyone else...
4. Top off at 2pm, just for the gram 🤢🤣🙄 Giselle again, his imaginary friend.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
3. Giselle is back 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Basically, for content, he has giselle, but because it’s made up, he presents as a “cis man” to everyone else...
Poor alesia on the back forgotten while the dad 😏act as 13teen

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This breaks my heart - she’s so crying out for love View attachment 1562480
I meant to add about poor alessia! 😢

Reactions: 2
1. This is the attic in the 'annex' section of the house, above Jonathan's office/gym. So not part of the main household - different stairs etc. They do have a spare bedroom & a attic room in the main part of the house.. think they did say E1 was going to have their own room, E2 & A1 were going to share, and A2 have his own room... clearly not bothering now and will sort rooms when they move.

Reactions: 11
Is that the Range Rover?
Yes however, tax is last on the list of things you need on your car. It's safe to drive with MOT and insurance but, to make it legal to drive on public roads it needs tax. Police generally don't care about tax as the vehicle is safe to drive on a public road.
I've had to drive my vehicle without tax for a small period of time.
Still suggest they get tax on the car.

Reactions: 1
They have plenty of money , more than we think . The thing with rich people it’s all about borrowing to give leverage . Rich don’t pay in cash it makes no sense . It’s better to have a good line of credit and then use your actual cash as investments to make more money .
I think they don’t show splurges on clothes etc because tbh where does Anna go to school and get her nails done lol
They are far from struggling . The move will be into something more modern and grey and white with a smaller garden . The house never lived up to their expectations no matter how much Reno they done .
Anna NEVER left the house and used to wear designer clothes while staying in, cooking and baking.

They probably do, and:

A) have not been vocal about it, hence why this is news to us sleuths 🤣

B) have probably put the property behind a holding company (what are the chances that the holding company is in BVI or some other such destination), and even behind a trust, meaning the name of the holding company would lead to the trust and then the trustee, not them. If they have chosen a loophole destination for the holding company, that would explain point A, ie, why they haven’t bragged about it.

Getting ahead of myself but if they have put the children as beneficiaries of the trust where their property portfolio is held, then the children could turn round and ask the trustee to sell the properties and give the proceedings to them, not A and J. There’s been a precedent and given their treatment of their kids, it’s not beyond the realm of possibilities the day they find out about the exploitation of them.

For any one interested : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-lost-600m-mansion-giving-keys-children.html
I clearly remember J saying that he’s planning on buying a house/flat for all the kids, so when they grow up they have a place to go and until then he’ll rent the places and put the money from rent in an account in their name and give them the password or whatever it’s called when they are 18. I also remember he said he’d already done it for Emilia and was about to do it for E2. I don’t even know if the other ones were born or just A1 and Anna was pregnant again. I remember it so vividly because it was the only idea coming out of J’s mouth that ever made sense and I really liked it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just watched the vlog expecting to see Anna giggly, but she is wetting herself laughing!! Matt is looking so awkward and barely smiling and she's creasing herself laughing over nothing! She's manic! This is not normal, she is so desperate for attention and friendship, it's tragic! Anna you should be mortified. This isn't a real adult friendship!
Going for a.Depends sponsorship.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I didnt realise their house was that beautiful. The size of it how havent the children got their own rooms?

Reactions: 7
I clearly remember J saying that he’s planning on buying a house/flat for all the kids, so when they grow up they have a place to go and until then he’ll rent the places and put the money from rent in an account in their name and give them the password or whatever it’s called when they are 18.
That never happened, the flat they looked at and wanted to buy was sold to someone else. They would have mentioned it more if they had actually purchased it.

I didnt realise their house was that beautiful. The size of it how havent the children got their own rooms?
So the older ones can babysit the younger ones and let Anna get her 8 hours of sleep, and Jono sleep off his alcohol. It's the same reason they put the girls and boys together initially, rather than the ones closer in age.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She's doubling a recipe LOL!!!!! For the foxes!!
I'm sure that vlogging is paying for the utilities. Her sponsorships keep the roof over their heads, and her butt waxed. He witches way too much about money to not be hitting his savings. She didn't show the kids getting new school items except for the sponsorship and her used clothes bin. No dought they still have some income, but not 2015 youtube money, which they seem to have been digging into.

Reactions: 20
oh my goodness has anyone else noticed near the end of today's vlog how Emilia mentioned "Emily....not MY Emily, but my friend Emily..." something along those lines, and jonathan shushed her and said "no names". Well if this doesn't lament the echoofemily tiktok being theirs, I don't know what does. I also have this eerie gut feeling that there's *another* Emily in their creepy, behind-the-surface content that makes them money and I've never felt this sick to my stomach.

And the look jonathan gave to the camera after mentioning that Emilia and him will now *both* be double-digits, even saying "twins", then giving this excited, almost scheming look to the camera. JESUS bleeping CHRIST I am afraid of this man and what he does to his children.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Anal still needs the help of a GPS to drive to the kids school! 😳

Surely if she wanted to avoid traffic she would know all the different ways to get there by now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.