SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno if I’m hypersensitive (I had a miscarriage in between Christmas and new year) but I find the moniker “Squid” for a supposed lost baby and all the blatant capitalist behaviour around the alleged miscarriage borderline offensive.

Jonathan is absolutely gross, I’d say he’s what I’d imagine a sociopath to be like.
I'm so sorry for your loss. The name squid and everything they've done surrounding the miscarriage, including filming anna's reaction (which apparently was an accident) is more than borderline offensive. I hate that they bring in up so much and that he has that tattoo that we see every vlog. So many women go through this tragic loss, including my mum, and don't use it like this or bring it up so much because its so painful. Please leave the baby to rest in peace.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I dunno if I’m hypersensitive (I had a miscarriage in between Christmas and new year) but I find the moniker “Squid” for a supposed lost baby and all the blatant capitalist behaviour around the alleged miscarriage borderline offensive.

Jonathan is absolutely gross, I’d say he’s what I’d imagine a sociopath to be like.
I’ve had two pregnancy losses and I find it offensive and disgusting so it’s not just you

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Sending you lots of love and strenght (to you and everyone in this thread who went throught the same thing)!! ❤❤ And you are not being to sensitive! It is offensive even more the fact he named a company Squid. What a disgrace. And with all the rules in youtube, shouldn't a topic like miscarriage have a triger warning? (A talking abou her ED didnt have one so there is that).

I hope those minions wake up one day and cringe about the dumb things they say. Oh really, adding up the birth dates?! Dont they have homework or something?

Reactions: 15
I'm so sorry for your loss. The name squid and everything they've done surrounding the miscarriage, including filming anna's reaction (which apparently was an accident) is more than borderline offensive. I hate that they bring in up so much and that he has that tattoo that we see every vlog. So many women go through this tragic loss, including my mum, and don't use it like this or bring it up so much because its so painful. Please leave the baby to rest in peace.
I think it is all very inappropriate, especially when you consider how she pretended to still be pregnant long after the miscarriage to go on a #gifted trip where she lived it up until it was a convenient time from a director's POV to film *that* video.

I'm sorry for everyone who has had this painful experience and I'm disgusted how this story keeps being brought up four years after the fact when you know it's juuuuust for the clicks. They are tactless, classless and I don't understand why they drag their children into it, obsess over the tattoo and name their company that. Sure, people grieve in different ways ans maybe that was their way of dealing with it but after they lied about it and everything that went down at the time, I feel like that is just another way to exploit squid.

This family is so deeply twisted, it's not even funny anymore.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I think it is all very inappropriate, especially when you consider how she pretended to still be pregnant long after the miscarriage to go on a #gifted trip where she lived it up until it was a convenient time from a director's POV to film *that* video.

I'm sorry for everyone who has had this painful experience and I'm disgusted how this story keeps being brought up four years after the fact when you know it's juuuuust for the clicks. They are tactless, classless and I don't understand why they drag their children into it, obsess over the tattoo and name their company that. Sure, people grieve in different ways ans maybe that was their way of dealing with it but after they lied about it and everything that went down at the time, I feel like that is just another way to exploit squid.

This family is so deeply twisted, it's not even funny anymore.
i am so disgusted he renamed his company Little Squid Media.

Reactions: 12
Sending you lots of love and strenght (to you and everyone in this thread who went throught the same thing)!! [emoji173][emoji173] And you are not being to sensitive! It is offensive even more the fact he named a company Squid. What a disgrace. And with all the rules in youtube, shouldn't a topic like miscarriage have a triger warning? (A talking abou her ED didnt have one so there is that).

I hope those minions wake up one day and cringe about the dumb things they say. Oh really, adding up the birth dates?! Dont they have homework or something?
It is nothing more than an attempt to break the monotony of their vapid existence. I can guarantee in the cut Jonathan mentioned ‘squid/Giuliani/Luca/octopus/cells never was going to be a baby as far as I heard’ and then Emilia started talking about it when he turned the camera back on. Emilia didn’t genuinely bring it up like ‘squid’ is part of the ‘gang’. He is trying to profit off of this ‘scenario’ I shall call it, right from the start.

It is incredibly sociopathic! Making a song and dance and exaggerating the whole scenario!! As far as I’m aware there was zero chance of a fetus and it was never capable of developing into a fetus so then creating this persona is emotional manipulation of the audience. It is making the dollar off of a created scenario and all the woman who go through an actual loss are mocked in the process. It’s profiting off of this scenario and it is totally sociopathic because he has no idea how it actually feels... That tattoo on his hand! His hand! so he sees it all the time,everyday. Everyone around him sees it all the time. It is a constant reminder. I don’t think you could do that if it was a real baby and as soon as he did it, because that is soo heartbreaking every time you saw it but not Jon. So yet again sociopathic. We know it was not a mistake to film and upload Anna ‘grieveing’, didn’t she already know at this point? More lies. I get that if Anna expected a baby and then when told it was not she would be upset but she had been told well in advance before Florida I believe?

The fact he’s trying to create a birthday is absolute fuckery!!! Calm down little man . Take a deep breath and respect the situation. The reason you can’t create a birthday is becuse you should not celebrate a ‘ birthday’ how bleeping insensitive.

Can someone who knows fill us in on the details of the fact it wasn’t an actual fetus... Now that it has been brought up again.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
i am so disgusted he renamed his company Little Squid Media.
Me too, I also feel so sorry for the As, Squid seems to be this - for lack of a better word - iconic figure they can probably never live up to.
I've said it before - the tattoo thing bothers me. If you're gonna get tattoos for your children, you should get all their names. Alessia and Andrea will grow up to know about a 'sibling' no one in the family ever met, whose gender was unknown and who was never even more than just cells. But that Squid Tattoo grins at them every day and so do the other family tats. I'd hate it if I was the only child in the family whose name wasn't 'worthy' to be put on daddy's skin.

It is nothing more than an attempt to break the monotony of their vapid existence. I can guarantee in the cut Jonathan mentioned ‘squid/Giuliani/Luca/octopus/cells never was going to be a baby as far as I heard’ and then Emilia started talking about it when he turned the camera back on. Emilia didn’t genuinely bring it up like ‘squid’ is part of the ‘gang’. He is trying to profit off of this ‘scenario’ I shall call it, right from the start.

It is incredibly sociopathic! Making a song and dance and exaggerating the whole scenario!! As far as I’m aware there was zero chance of a fetus and it was never capable of developing into a fetus so then creating this persona is emotional manipulation of the audience. It is making the dollar off of a created scenario and all the woman who go through an actual loss are mocked in the process. It’s profiting off of this scenario and it is totally sociopathic because he has no idea how it actually feels... That tattoo on his hand! His hand! so he sees it all the time,everyday. Everyone around him sees it all the time. It is a constant reminder. I don’t think you could do that if it was a real baby and as soon as he did it, because that is soo heartbreaking every time you saw it but not Jon. So yet again sociopathic. We know it was not a mistake to film and upload Anna ‘grieveing’, didn’t she already know at this point? More lies. I get that if Anna expected a baby and then when told it was not she would be upset but she had been told well in advance before Florida I believe?

Can someone who knows fill us in on the details of the fact it wasn’t an actual fetus... Now that it has been brought up again.
I believe someone with medical knowledge explained it a few days ago that it couldn't have developed into a baby

Reactions: 10
Me too, I also feel so sorry for the As, Squid seems to be this - for lack of a better word - iconic figure they can probably never live up to.
I've said it before - the tattoo thing bothers me. If you're gonna get tattoos for your children, you should get all their names. Alessia and Andrea will grow up to know about a 'sibling' no one in the family ever met, whose gender was unknown and who was never even more than just cells. But that Squid Tattoo grins at them every day and so do the other family tats. I'd hate it if I was the only child in the family whose name wasn't 'worthy' to be put on daddy's skin.
Spot on. He go Squid tattoo so fast but hasn't had Alessia and Andrea's names tattooed. Alessia is 2 and a half. He must have had the time in the last two and half years to get it done.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
@evoway13 explained the 'situation' here:

Spot on. He go Squid tattoo so fast but hasn't had Alessia and Andrea's names tattooed. Alessia is 2 and a half. He must have had the time in the last two and half years to get it done.
He had the time to make an April fool's joke where he pretend to get a misspelled version of Alessia's name as a tattoo this year... again, it's always at Alessia's expense!
He got a fake tattoo but she's not worthy a real one but Squid was. real nice.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

It's strange to say the least. He reminds me of this...

Reactions: 6

The fact he’s trying to create a birthday is absolute fuckery!!! Calm down little man . Take a deep breath and respect the situation. The reason you can’t create a birthday is becuse you should not celebrate a ‘ birthday’ how bleeping insensitive.

Nailed it. This is why it’s so “off”. He sees it as a plot line and “Squid” a character in his show but it’s obscene and hollow as it’s not a real, felt experience.

It’s all part of this weird life he leads where he make believes and crosses into reality

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

This is not just insensitive ,but totally sickening to any of us who have lost babies..Anna hadn`t gotten as far as the foetus being formed ,hence no actual baby.Now i`ve had 2 miscarriages.One at 12./1/2 weeks ,the other at 4/1/2 months.I can`t compare the two.The first ,they took me straight in ,gave me a D&C and didn`t even know the sex.Second time around ,i`d had so many different scans ,to ascertain exactly how many weeks i was. At the last s can ,where there was a heartbeat i was 4 months and 5 days.I was recalled the next week ,where the heartbeat wasn`t heard ,i had internal and external scans ,which confirmed the baby i was carrying had died ,and started to mortify inside. THis time i was kept in ,told i`d need an emergency D&C because the risk of infection was so high.I was put on a ward ,with new mothers ,and waited 5 hours before being taken to theater. Afterwards i was kept in 24 hours ,still on a post natal ward ,and i felt wretched.I can remember hearing new babies crying ,and just wanted to get home to my other children.I never told them i was expecting a new baby ,i wasnt very big at that stage anyway ,and im glad ,because they never saw the grief both mum ,and dad experienced.Once they were in their teens ,i remember one of them asking ,did i ever want a little boy? Then i told them ,they almost did.Emilia and Eduardo aren`t old enough to comprehend what A&J are telling them! AS for the littler ones ,what DO they expect?. Jonathan ,Anna ,you`ve done lots of things which have disgusted me ,but none as much as useing a pregnancy that never was to be ,for monetary gain ,views and sympathy from young kids watching ,who know no better.You are truly vile...:( To any of you who have experienced this trauma ,my heart goes out to you.xx

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Am I right in thinking they let off lanterns with that song from bleeping Tangled as a tribute not long after?

Urgh, making myself angry - going to have to quit reading for a while 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Squiddy might not have been a baby but there's no excuse for it not to be a money maker like the rest of them.

Has the documentary been taken down from the google link?
Absolutely
When I open the link here is what I see

D87B42F9-39DF-44BD-821D-014E6410F3FE.jpeg

It says that the video doesn’t respect the term of use.
I bet it’s copyright.

Reactions: 2

Sorry that you had to go through that. Not hypersensitive at all. It's them that should be more sensitive and be mindful of who they're affecting with all this.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just add it to the list right.

And it speaks volumes that the birthday wish she sent her sister Emma involved Anna making fun of her sisters weight as a child knowing what affect it would have on her. It was deliberate and Anna knew what she was doing. I think Anna is a horrible mean person for doing that. As far as I am aware her sister has an ED and in my opinion looks extremely skinny and doing that is not helpful.

Notice how Anna's got that evil look in her eyes, even as a child!

Having a miscarriage is enough painful, and an intimate thing to share, imagine sharing it to the world.
And I’m sorry for everybody who have been through that.
I hope Anna will regret all of that especially « the squid birthday » and the video in the hospital.

It’s sad that everything in this world turns around money, and that platforms don’t have limits.

@gloriouscheesecake
Filming at the hospital wasn’t accidental at all.
J wanted people to believe it was.
He did it on purpose, yet they are still cashing YouTube money from it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Man that sweat story was a treat.

First of all, ever since she got given that sweaty Betty outfit some two weeks ago, she's always worn it every day for her workout - I HOPE it gets washed!

On the top of Anna's to do list is decluttering the immaculate playroom, apparently the kids have too many toys. I understand what she's getting at but when that woman says her kids have too many toys and she needs to de clutter the playroom I just feel like she's nuts cause that room is immaculate.

The kids' wardrobes are getting decluttered, too, apparently there are things that don't fit and don't get worn. Funny, Princess. I thought you squeezed Emilia into them on the regular.

And no story would be complete without the mean toddler getting bullied by her own mother again FOR NO REASON.
"I don't think I updated you, I tried to update you but the clip that I filmed, Alessia was just.... I couldn't include it, I just couldn't include it... she was having a moment." Why does she have to pretend she's difficult every second?! She didn't even say what any of it was about, just that she was having a moment.... 😞

We learn that Emilia's birthday party gathered £95 in donations for charity and Anna is a bit miffed that two of the party guests gave Emilia presents on top of donating because they should have only donated. COME ON! If Anna was so wound up about that all, they could've gotten Emilia fewer presents themselves! She got a bike - for most kids that would be their one present instead of giving them 252728393 extra ones on top of that.
And if she's that miffed why do they still have a P.O. Box for tweens to keep sending them tit loads of stuff? At least instead of hoarding it all they could be donating all that!

This is not just insensitive ,but totally sickening to any of us who have lost babies..Anna hadn`t gotten as far as the foetus being formed ,hence no actual baby.Now i`ve had 2 miscarriages.One at 12./1/2 weeks ,the other at 4/1/2 months.I can`t compare the two.The first ,they took me straight in ,gave me a D&C and didn`t even know the sex.Second time around ,i`d had so many different scans ,to ascertain exactly how many weeks i was. At the last s can ,where there was a heartbeat i was 4 months and 5 days.I was recalled the next week ,where the heartbeat wasn`t heard ,i had internal and external scans ,which confirmed the baby i was carrying had died ,and started to mortify inside. THis time i was kept in ,told i`d need an emergency D&C because the risk of infection was so high.I was put on a ward ,with new mothers ,and waited 5 hours before being taken to theater. Afterwards i was kept in 24 hours ,still on a post natal ward ,and i felt wretched.I can remember hearing new babies crying ,and just wanted to get home to my other children.I never told them i was expecting a new baby ,i wasnt very big at that stage anyway ,and im glad ,because they never saw the grief both mum ,and dad experienced.Once they were in their teens ,i remember one of them asking ,did i ever want a little boy? Then i told them ,they almost did.Emilia and Eduardo aren`t old enough to comprehend what A&J are telling them! AS for the littler ones ,what DO they expect?. Jonathan ,Anna ,you`ve done lots of things which have disgusted me ,but none as much as useing a pregnancy that never was to be ,for monetary gain ,views and sympathy from young kids watching ,who know no better.You are truly vile...:( To any of you who have experienced this trauma ,my heart goes out to you.xx
My heart breaks just reading what you went through. It's truly deplorable how they've exploited this situation and continue to do so.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.