SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Squid wasn't four years ago was it? Wasn't Alessia conceived one period after they lost it? Which would make it just over 3?
*Actually does some maths*
OMG it is nearly 4 years ago, and they still bring it up every other epidose, what a joke!
And Emilia, a baby that never was doesn't get presents, gets her greediness from her dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This is not just insensitive ,but totally sickening to any of us who have lost babies..Anna hadn`t gotten as far as the foetus being formed ,hence no actual baby.Now i`ve had 2 miscarriages.One at 12./1/2 weeks ,the other at 4/1/2 months.I can`t compare the two.The first ,they took me straight in ,gave me a D&C and didn`t even know the sex.Second time around ,i`d had so many different scans ,to ascertain exactly how many weeks i was. At the last s can ,where there was a heartbeat i was 4 months and 5 days.I was recalled the next week ,where the heartbeat wasn`t heard ,i had internal and external scans ,which confirmed the baby i was carrying had died ,and started to mortify inside. THis time i was kept in ,told i`d need an emergency D&C because the risk of infection was so high.I was put on a ward ,with new mothers ,and waited 5 hours before being taken to theater. Afterwards i was kept in 24 hours ,still on a post natal ward ,and i felt wretched.I can remember hearing new babies crying ,and just wanted to get home to my other children.I never told them i was expecting a new baby ,i wasnt very big at that stage anyway ,and im glad ,because they never saw the grief both mum ,and dad experienced.Once they were in their teens ,i remember one of them asking ,did i ever want a little boy? Then i told them ,they almost did.Emilia and Eduardo aren`t old enough to comprehend what A&J are telling them! AS for the littler ones ,what DO they expect?. Jonathan ,Anna ,you`ve done lots of things which have disgusted me ,but none as much as useing a pregnancy that never was to be ,for monetary gain ,views and sympathy from young kids watching ,who know no better.You are truly vile...:( To any of you who have experienced this trauma ,my heart goes out to you.xx
I have tears in my eyes.
I’m sorry for what you went through.❤
They are really really cold hearted and they don’t even know they are.
They’re are not aware of what they put and what people (other than minions) might feel about that.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don't mean to drag this topic up again but I totally get what some are saying how Anna hasn't actually given Eddie the opportunity to like boy things.

It's like if you're only offered vanilla cake your entire life and everyone you know only eats vanilla cake how are you to know how amazing chocolate cake is and that you might actually prefer it far more then vanilla??! Does that make sense? 🤷‍♀️😂

My point being Eddie has no male children his age that he played with outside of school and was only surrounded by Emilia's girl toys so he played with what was made available to him. Even when he was a baby and not able to pick his own toys they never had any gender neutral or typical boy toys available to him so how was he to even know if he preferred chocolate cake? (Boys toys)

I do 100% think him wearing dresses was only accepted and probably encouraged to gain admiration from their fans. Jonathan takes every advantage to exploit his kids and knew with a young progressive thinking audience letting his son wear dresses would score him big brownie points with his fans. He really didn't like it as he made back handed rude comments all the time about Eddie.
Basically from reading both sides I think some were just trying to say that Anna never gave him the opportunity to explore the world of boyish things because she was content to just stick with her cute frilly girly world. Or readjust couldn't be bothered.
Jof even said in a vlog when Anna was pregnant with Andrea, hopefully we'll have a real boy this time!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
It bothers me that Jonathan thinks that 'Squiddy' would be four years old. He would have been born February 2017 if the pregnancy had gone to full term.............. How the hell did this guy get a degree!?????????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It bothers me that Jonathan thinks that 'Squiddy' would be four years old. He would have been born February 2017 if the pregnancy had gone to full term.............. How the hell did this guy get a degree!?????????
More like he has a degree of fuckery.
Sorry for swearing, couldn’t help myself.
Him playing with people’s emotions.🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 17
What grosses me out the most about this whole squid sherade is the fact that he's so bleeping sick in the head he had little squids hidden on each page of one of his books!!
How bleeping insane to convince your very young viewers you're constantly mourning the loss of a baby and then put a find our little dead baby scanavger hunt in a book!
This man should be locked up in a asylum! Oh wait......he already is!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
During the announcement for that pregnancy she said she was due in November, so no idea where this Squid Birthday has came about for September or where your getting February from.

Reactions: 3
Yes, but it’s not as aesthetically pleasing...it’s all about the gram. ‘Godly’ Jonno had to manipulate the looks for maximum cuteness. These are the parents that after their 2 year old is being punished with a cold shower and mid discipline conversation, laugh about how her headband is not on properly.

Reactions: 11

The same guy that did the octopus tattoo. I don’t think Tony will be having false promises Jon back to his tattoo shop for Alessia and Andrea’s tattoos, if he actually ever gets them... I bet he waltzed in there and took up the guys time and didn’t offer him any money and was like yeah yeah I’ll tag you. Nope.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I went back through some of the videos, and double checked the dates..

- Anna announced her pregnancy on April 18th, 2016 on her channel. She said she was 8 weeks pregnant, and due in 'her' birthday month of November 2016.

- According to the SJ vlogs, Anna miscarried on May 5th, 2016.

- So Squid is nowhere near 4 years old. If Jonathan is using the conception date, or the miscarriage date, then Squid would be 3 years old. If using the actual stated birthdate then Squid would still be 2 years old.

- It truly makes me sick that they continue to profit off this situation, and honestly I don't believe anything they say regarding this. They have both lied so much, and can't keep their facts, or the dates straight.

- This video is nothing but pure exploitation, and manipulation. Anna has publically stated she was due in November, so why does he need to vlog about an imaginary birthday, and lie about the age.

- I have suffered a miscarriage, and an ectopic pregnancy. I know that everyone is different, but I never celebrated any of those dates. I never explained, or involved my 6 year old step-daughter in my ordeals. And when I finally had my teeny, tiny preemie daughter, I never ever told her about, or compared her to any of my previous failed pregnancies. Children do not need to know about such adult things, especially when they are so young.

- If I remember correctly (because their stories continually keep changing) 'squid' stopped growing at 6 weeks, and Anna claimed she miscarried at 11 weeks. So this was never a viable pregnancy. They did not lose a child, nor did they deliver a stillborn baby. Jonathan needs to stop exaggerating this situation, and instead focus on the four healthy children they are blessed to have.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The whole footage of the sonography room made me so so angry. Twice I’ve been told there’s no heartbeat and what happened in that room was so intensely raw and private. There’s no way I’d ever want those moments filmed and put out there forever more.

We do still remember our first miscarriage as I had to be induced but we don’t make our children aware of what happened as they’re too young to understand and I’d not want to upset my eldest when she is trying to work it out.

• Sad
  • Heart
Remember when Anna refused to give her kids calpol because she didn't want to "knock them out"? How many times in the last week or so has she mentioned giving calpol to Andrea at night?? Add one more because she used it for both the As last night as they have colds. We will also be graced with Andreas unwiped nose for the next week or two while Anna and Jonathan are "too busy" to wipe it for him.
Also Anna got her finger and toe nails done yesterday, and because it takes like two hours she took the time to do her toes for the first time in months, wow guys look at Anna the busy mum of four doing her finger and toe nails...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Thank you for clarifying it, he made me confused by the terms.
Because a squid is not very “aesthetic”.

The same guy that did the octopus tattoo. I don’t think Tony will be having false promises Jon back to his tattoo shop for Alessia and Andrea’s tattoos, if he actually ever gets them... I bet he waltzed in there and took up the guys time and didn’t offer him any money and was like yeah yeah I’ll tag you. Nope.
He is disgusting, taking advantage of people.
And believing that everything has to be served free of charge for him.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Poor Anna hadn't had her nails done for weeks. She's been too busy doing the school run, cooking and cleaning. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her time line for Miscarriage runs very similar to my own, sadly so I'm a bit sensitive when I see people on here say things like - never going to be a foetus anyway.

Here's my time line, get positive pregnancy test at like 10dpo..extremely excited. Head to docs to confirm. 7 weeks experience slgiht spotting so head To EPU for transvaginal scan, see heartbeat but get told I'm behind on my dates. I explain that I tracked Ovulation, so I'm fully accurate with my dates. So according to me I was 7weeks 6 days.. But they're placing me at about a week behind. I'm told everything else looks OK and get sent home. I'm told to continue on with life as normal!

We head to our friends wedding in England (travelling from Ireland.. We take ferry).. Have a blast and come home. Albeit its not a trip to Florida.. But you can see why my story has a lot of similarly parts Anna's... We'd be told to continue as normal by docs.. So we did continue life as normal.

2weeks later I get further spotting which leads to another trip to EPU. Again at this point I'm given transvaginal scan as they are much more accurate and don't just mean you're pre 6 weeks. In fact on my first pregnancy I never received a 'normal belly scan'.

We receive devastating news that baby no longer had a heart beat. So by my dates I was almost 10 weeks.

However miscarriages are missed and this terminology just means that body hasn't recognised the difference (between living and passed baby and so continues on with pregnancy) so in my case baby was only measuring up to approx 8 1/2 weeks.

My body takes a further 11 days to miscarry by itself, and to this day I say I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks as that was the week I spontaneously miscarried.

I don't say 8, I say 11 as my body thought I was pregnant right up to the 11th week.

I'm just finding some of the stuff posted here very insensitive regarding the legitimacy of this baby.

• Sad
The Sweat Story made me want to slap her. More than usual. If doing her nails takes two hours and she doesn't know how to fit it into her business schedule of going for waxing, standing in front of the mirror and obsessing over food, I'd suggest she's try standing in front of the mirror for only six hours instead of eight so that she can fit getting her nails done in!

Apparently Andrea and Alessia have colds.... gee I wonder why that is....
B1EDAB41-DBFF-4F05-8F5A-11514FCEBB31.jpeg

He was barefoot on the gravel earlier this week, too... and maybe they got both showers for being a mean toddler and a tyrant....

But it's okay, they just get loaded up on Calpol and Anna can sleep again. If those those pesky dogs don't bark in the night that is! This is such a hard life!!
She's wearing the sweaty Betty Outfit yet again, I so hope it gets washed in between, how gross would it be if not?!??

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
I'm just finding some of the stuff posted here very insensitive regarding the legitimacy of this baby.
First of all, I am sorry for your loss.
I have never had one but I can’t even imagine how painful it is.

A miscarriage, at any stage, of the pregnancy is a loss and a painful thing to cope.
From the moment you learn about it until weeks,days before the delivery.

From what I understood, it is that J twisted the timeline in order to have more sympathy from his minions (therefore cashing more) because loosing a fetus is more “concrete” (for the show) than an early stage of pregnancy.

And proof, is that years later (3 ? 4?) he is still cashing the miscarriage even making a birthday (because of the fetus not just “cells”) and it’s just disgusting.

People posted stuff not because of the legitimacy of the baby but to mock J as he made people believe that it was a fetus, not an early stage of pregnancy.

It was aiming at Jonathan and his lies, not the fact that if it’s not a fetus, it’s not a legitimate baby.
That’s what I understand.

Reactions: 12
Me too, I also feel so sorry for the As, Squid seems to be this - for lack of a better word - iconic figure they can probably never live up to.
I've said it before - the tattoo thing bothers me. If you're gonna get tattoos for your children, you should get all their names. Alessia and Andrea will grow up to know about a 'sibling' no one in the family ever met, whose gender was unknown and who was never even more than just cells. But that Squid Tattoo grins at them every day and so do the other family tats. I'd hate it if I was the only child in the family whose name wasn't 'worthy' to be put on daddy's skin.

I believe someone with medical knowledge explained it a few days ago that it couldn't have developed into a baby
I think she had a blighted ovum? I had one in May and had surgery in June. It’s basically when all tests come back positive, your numbers rise and the scans show a gestational sac (what the baby is in) and sometimes yolk sacs (which feed the baby etc until placenta is formed) but no baby.

In my case the sac was growing and there were 3 yolks but there was never any fetus, no baby, no heartbeat, no body. The body prepares for a baby and is pregnant.. but there’s just no physical baby. I was 9 weeks measuring about 5, maybe less and then had surgery a week or so later. I assume Anna went for the natural option, which I planned on but lost too much blood suddenly so was taken to hospital to ‘finish it’ and be put on drips.

I hope that helps somewhat.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.