SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With that one, when was the last time the kids went to the dentist? If ever? If they went it surely would be in the vlogs. For J would have been a great opportunity to terrorize his children even more!
Interesting! I don't think we've ever seen that? They go to get shots and to checkups but I can't remember any dentist visits? What a shame, they could've vlogged it. "baby girl afraid of the big drill" "baby girl getting drilled for the first time" you know the works

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Interesting! I don't think we've ever seen that? They go to get shots and to checkups but I can't remember any dentist visits? What a shame, they could've vlogged it. "baby girl afraid of the big drill" "baby girl getting drilled for the first time" you know the works
Baby girl gets lollipop from the dentist (it's disgusting and so wrong but totally J modus operandi)

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I know Princess's boob job and tummy tuck are going to be expensive, (unless she's having it done for free in Turkey. OMG is she getting it done free in Turkey like Katie Price and all the other "celebs" in that league?) but c'mon Jonny, splash out a bit and fix those nasty gnashers.
Is she actually getting work done?
I am majorly late to the party on this one, but I’ve only just watched the doc. Anna seemed nothing like how I imagined, or was it all for show? Jonathan seems super controlling, like he’s keeping Anna completely suppressed. Or am I giving her too much benefit of the doubt? 😆
No, she pulled the wool over your eyes. She actually says a lot of bad tit in the doco and helps Jonathan come off worse. Even though he was doing a great job of it himself. It's funny how she came off as the one who does all the childcare and house care in it though when we know she doesn't. She was barely filmed in the same room as them. More time carefully measuring out her fun free organic ingredients.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely and you can be as clueless about car seats as I am and still see that the harnesses are never tight enough and that the seats are too big for the As. I think Emilia is no longer on any type of seat? Or maybe I just didn't see what's going on in the second row. When I was a kid I had one of these seat thingies, kind of like a cushion made out of foam, had to have that until I was 12 or a certain height but that was 20 years ago, it could all be different now! Haha!

The Food yeah, she either cares not enough or too much.

"It might seem like those who have an eating disorder wouldn’t want to be around food at all, but for some, it’s quite the opposite. Theresa Fassihi, Ph.D., tells Psych Central many people who have eating disorders love to cook and share what they’ve made with family and friends. Watching others indulge may give them their own sense of satisfaction, or they may even feel smug that they can deny their food while others chow down. One thing stays consistent, though — they’ll cook and bake all day long for others, but won’t touch any of it themselves."

I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's what Anna's doing since we almost never see her indulge and yet she's always baking, making pasta etc. but whatever is going on there specifically, it's not healthy or normal.
So true.When i reached 14 i suddenly saw everyone was smaller than i was.(Or so i looked at it).Anyway ,i began gradually cutting calories until i was n a quater ,sometimes less ,of my daily intake.As the weight dropped off ,i began to love cookingI, I`d honestly breathe in the aromas ,and enjoy my family eating ,whilst all the while i carried on half starving myself.When i was pregnant ,my main concern was for my baby ,so i ate healthily.Also when my children were small i loved cooking (healthy) meals for them.Due to my husbands` job ,we ate separately ,and they never saw my very small portions. However ,it didn`t matter how cautious i imagined i was being ,as my middle daughter also suffered from anorexia and bulimia as she grew into her teens. I suddenly understood what i`d put my mother through.Nothing is as agonising as watching ,the once healthy happy child you`re raising ,starve themselves until they are a shadow of their former self..:(
Fortunately ,both of us are much better ,not completely over it.Even in my 40`s i`m still watchful of what i`m eating ,but i know i`m making healthier choices.I won`t lie ,if i`m down ,or in alot of pain (I have 2 chronuc pain conditions) ,then i start restricting.Fortunately ,nobody sees now ,as my girls are all grown.
Anna doesn`t understand how much her children will take in ,with her diverse meal choices ,and self deprivation.
I truly hope iit doesn`t come back to haunt her.I`d not wish that on even (the all too often mean) Anna Sj...:(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
There rooms look utterly terrible. To much pink to much blue. For the money they have they could have styled there little money makers rooms so much better. Including the play room. The toys are just dumped around the room. Also why does Anna have her shoes on display in there bedroom. If the have 5 or 6 bedrooms that they cannot remember. The princess could have had a dressing room [emoji849].
Annals pinterest boards are a vision that she has zero % chance of pulling off, from the rooms to the parties, its all half asssed attempts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just goes to show how evil she is. And you just know that distance isn't the only reason why they don't see each other more anymore.
For some reason it just reminded me of this:
View attachment 42295

All the things he said about his hair made me feel so sad, he's just 5 years old! I don't know if kids just feel that way at such a young age or if growing up with a mother who is sooooo obsessed with her looks is a contributing factor here. 😞
Well ,going by the clip in the stacey documentary alone ,you could see how sick they all were of their "photo call" before school.Loved Stacey`s puzzled look..oh and the "it`s got to be right for instagram"!!..Poor kids!Anna ,let them BREATHE at some stage ,will you?. :(

Annal is so proud of Emilia friends for donating 😂😂😂, what a twit! Six year olds didn’t donate, their parents did. Honestly that woman is the gift that keeps giving when it comes to lacking common sense , Dr saccone 🙄😳😂
Totally agree! You can be "so proud" Anna ,when you forgo YOUR birthday gifts ,and donate to a good cause instead!...(Won`t hold my breath for that one!).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is this latest upload really about the dead baby 😐
I haven’t watched it yet but they can’t be celebrating her miscarriage 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Is this latest upload really about the dead baby 😐
I was gonna ask what dead baby. And saw the thumbnail and i am gonna really ask what dead baby because J cant really count for tit!! It says five years in the thumbnail but in the description it says 4. This is probably to make the minions click fast enough because it may be something else that they never told. Right........

And people saying happy birthday squid in the coments! Dafuq????

Youtube just changed the rules and even on socialblade the number of subscribers appears abbreviated!

What a load of bollocks! So for people like J it will be pretty easy to buy subs without everyone noticing! Youtube is right here changing the important stuff. Not about children been exploited online.... pfff that doesnt matter -.-

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Using their miscarried baby for views again, smh. He really is the lowest of the low. Revolting little midget of a man.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So they really are having a birthday for her miscarriage 🤦‍♀️

Using their miscarried baby for views again, smh. He really is the lowest of the low. Revolting little midget of a man.
Unbelievable. They get worse and worse, I don’t know why Jonathan gets all the blame though, she’s just as involved

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Unbelievable. They get worse and worse, I don’t know why Jonathan gets all the blame though, she’s just as involved
Dont know, i think so :/ i can't handle watching their videos... i will be waiting for the recap in here 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
RECRAP

A SQUID VID. I'm gonna be sick before I even begin...

Off to a good start - we begin with their SOP of kids being incorrectly strapped in on the way...to school? Jonathan claims he broke his back at baby ballet ... yeah I'm not even going to ask!

They're making a roll call for each of the kids... and Emilia brings up Squid...as if Squid was also part of this gang off to school. "Squid would be four now, a year older than Alessia."

"Emilia just asked me when is Squiddy's birthday..." What the duck... now they want to make up a birthday for him so that they can celebrate it? :sick:

Considering that Squid was never actually a baby... it's absolutely disgusting that they involve the kids like that.... and just for clickbait and views! COME ON! Unless they constantly bring it up, none of the kids would even remember it at that point, it was more than 3 years ago! That's almost half of Emilia's entire life. I'm no expert but I don't think it's healthy for Alessia and Andrea especially to include a dead baby that was never even a real baby and is obviously something they don't understand. I feel sooo sorry for Alessia, one day she'll think the whole Squid Story is why her parents dislike her so much.

Can't get over the fact that there's a squid tattoo, an anna tattoo, the very big E tattoos and but the As got no real estate on the leprechaun.

Also, while J is explaining some squid stuff to Emilia, it looks like Eduardo does something (like...take something from her, hit her? I don't know?) to Alessia in the background which makes her cry.... but I'm sure the Squid business is more important.

Emilia wants Dec 25th to be Squid's bday, because that way he will get more presents. WHAT THE duck. If they had lost a baby from SIDS etc. and the kids had known the baby, maybe then I would feel differently but... yeah... no. Just no. Alessia is getting ignored this whole time, I hate it so much.

Back at the house, one of the dogs is eating Anna's slippers and trying to destroy it - ummm... that's precisely why you should pay attention when the dogs growl at your children, Princess. We're treated to spy cam footage of the incident. How exciting!

Alessia is picked up from school, sucking her thumb, not strapped in properly (this is getting so repetitive) ...and J interviews her about school. She says no and won't play along, but he claims she told him loads just a minute before. Right. Then we get to this heartbreaking bit. I mean, it's about her saying no to everything... but can you not ask these kinds of questions???????

"Do you love daddy?" She shakes her head, no."Does daddy love Alessia?" She shakes her head, no."Do I love Alessia?" Shakes her head. "Does anyone love Alessia?" No. "Oh my goodness, no one loves Lessi." I'm fuming. Why can't he ask her if she's Spiderman 10 times, does it have to be about LOVE? He does say I love you Lessi a few times at the end of the scene, but that's still a terrible dialogue IMO. I would never.

Anna is making pasta for the kids. "I've got oil and butter in the pan... I should be adding bacon as well." Jonathan ate the bacon. Good. Why do you need oil and butter? Food issues....food issues.... but it's brown pasta, so you know, it's all healthy. Anna says Eduardo is lazy and doesn't do his reading unless she does it with him in the car. He's five. He's not lazy, he's a little boy who prefers playing to doing his homework. Dinner is at 5 and it looks disgusting to me. Anna claims she's had birthday cake for the past 5 days so she needs to cut herself off. SURE.

Alessia just woke up from her nap, she sleeps with 10 books in the bed and it's the cutest. The Es got picked up at school and are taken to gymnastics. Anna ponders "Hopefully Jonathan will survive with the babies. Do you guys think Daddy will survive with the babies?" First of all, they aren't technically babies anymore and Jonathan isn't you, Princess. He can handle a mean toddler and a tyrant.

Back at the house Jonathan is trying to work while simultaneously watching the kids. Andrea nearly fell off the couch, but everyone did survive - YAY.

Jonathan and Anna are off to date night and we get to come along. It's so romantic! Just them two and 1.9 Million subscribers. Jonathan is such a man child, he sometimes talks to Anna like she's one of the kids.

There's a boring ass rant at the end where he says there should be a part of government that should be in charge of creating happiness. please create laws that prevent the exploitation of children and force you to properly secure your kids in the Car seats first!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was gonna ask what dead baby. And saw the thumbnail and i am gonna really ask what dead baby because J cant really count for tit!! It says five years in the thumbnail but in the description it says 4. This is probably to make the minions click fast enough because it may be something else that they never told. Right........

I try not to swear on here but what the actual duck? Can't wait for @lemonandlime recrap.

Let's all remember that it's past the 1 year anniversary of Jono trying to sell Andrea's name to get to 2 million subs and he's still not got to 2 million despite all his best fuckery.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I try not to swear on here but what the actual duck? Can't wait for @lemonandlime recrap.

Let's all remember that it's past the 1 year anniversary of Jono trying to sell Andrea's name to get to 2 million subs and he's still not got to 2 million despite all his best fuckery.
Haha it's here! Scroll up!
I can't believe they incorporate the baby that was never actually a baby so into their kids' lives. 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry

Totally, as the 'mother' she should stop that tit. But since she doesn't, she's just as culpable for going along with it at all. At times I feel almost - I SAID ALMOST - sorry that J gets all the blame when this is obviously a joint operation of evil!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The thumbnail is too much.
Making money from a miscarriage smh.
They are both responsable of the content.
She is as vile as him, even not more.
He just edits the videos.

2BF45192-4CA8-4A9F-8D04-26637D26D737.jpeg

Maybe I’m picky but on his hand it is not a squid ?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Emelia just asked me when was squiddys birthday........
the child doesn’t even know what date Christmas is on and she wants to celebrate the passing of an unborn fetus.

Anna is so maternal when she’s talking about the dogs 😐

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Emelia just asked me when was squiddys birthday........
the child doesn’t even know what date Christmas is on and she wants to celebrate the passing of an unborn fetus.

Anna is so maternal when she’s talking about the dogs 😐
She would NEVER ask if squiddy wasn't constantly mentioned - I don't believe for a second that E would remember on her own! It wasn't even a baby for duck's sake!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Absolutely disgusting and vile people. It angers me so much how people can still support them, even if they are mostly teenage girls it’s annoying how A + J can manipulate them through a screen. Gross gross gross

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.