SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Courtney Adam sold those watched. Entirely unbelievably of course.
Apparently OBJ has just signed a contract with Daniel Wellington. They must be selling so many to be able to dish them out to everyone on Instagram, I know the watches are cheap but they sponsor videos etc so must pay a fair bit to market them.

Reactions: 1
Yes I really don't see the issue. It's a colour. Plenty of grown men, including straight men, wake up in the morning and choose to wear pink.

Agree. Colour is colour not to be determined by sex. Boy/girl man/woman wear what colour you wish. Thomas the Tank/Barbie. Why be boy/girl clothes. There just clothes.

Reactions: 6
Yes I really don't see the issue. It's a colour. Plenty of grown men, including straight men, wake up in the morning and choose to wear pink.
Agree. Colour is colour not to be determined by sex. Boy/girl man/woman wear what colour you wish. Thomas the Tank/Barbie. Why be boy/girl clothes. There just clothes.
Like I said earlier absolutely nobody said pink was only for girls.

Tattlers who posted opinions regarding Andrea being on ballet courses or wearing pink always said at the beginning of their post that there is nothing wrong to wear pink for boys.

But for Anna it is.
They were speaking from Anna’s point of view.
Pink means girl for her.
For example those tents for Emilia were pink right ?
Why didn’t she choose yellow ones or blue or green ones?
She willingly chose pink ones.
And if she finds boys and girls can choose blue for girl and vice versa (as Andrea wears pink) then why didn’t she say to Emilia « look, let choose blue for your tents, blue is in the rainbow as well for your unicorn party? »
It is just an example.

And it goes along with the fact that she loves girls more than boys and she sometimes disses boys ( for example « being thick compared to girls »).

So what tattlers wanted to pointed out is that she is OTT with that but just on the boy side not girl side.

I saw more than once Eduardo in Disney Frozen costume but never saw Emilia dressed as a superhero or Olaf from said movie or Alessia wearing a Spider-Man tee shirt and never seen Anna encouraging that.
More like Anna would have a seizure if it happens.

Again, correct me if I didn’t catch that.

Disclaimer: I speak English just on tattler so my wording is basic.😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
But for Anna it is.
Pink means girl for her.
This! Look at their rooms, Emilia and Alessias is all pink; walls, cushions, bed spreads, toys; while the boys is all blue; even though Eduardo wanted purple walls! Anna adheres to the pink/blue stereotypes like glue, so she believes pink is a little girl colour and dolls are girly toys, while blue is a little boy colour and trucks are boyish toys.
Now looking at their playroom; majorly what Anna would class as girly toys and colours. The boys have no chance of being little boys as Anna wants to be a "girl mum". And those kids have no chance of ever having real fun in the mud or climbing trees because of Anna's OCD and "not the designer clothes"

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else noticed recently that Anna is replying to a lot of people and retweeting them because they’re saying nice things? It’s like she’s desperate to show off the supporters to try and drown out the people who are concerned for their kids and to make it look like they ‘love’ their fans and are humble by not ignoring them 🙄

Also you can see that the seat straps on Andrea were put like that they didn’t fall down. The coat is in the way of them sitting properly on him. J strapped him in like this, so if they ever say ‘oh straps fall down sometimes when they move’ that is 1) BS and 2) they shouldn’t be able to move them that much, especially a baby. Even just a sharp brake and Andrea is going to fly forward. I’m done.
052EAF74-7BCE-4D01-8E48-D15D15C44007.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I am majorly late to the party on this one, but I’ve only just watched the doc. Anna seemed nothing like how I imagined, or was it all for show? Jonathan seems super controlling, like he’s keeping Anna completely suppressed. Or am I giving her too much benefit of the doubt? 😆

Reactions: 3
This! Look at their rooms, Emilia and Alessias is all pink; walls, cushions, bed spreads, toys; while the boys is all blue; even though Eduardo wanted purple walls! Anna adheres to the pink/blue stereotypes like glue, so she believes pink is a little girl colour and dolls are girly toys, while blue is a little boy colour and trucks are boyish toys.
Now looking at their playroom; majorly what Anna would class as girly toys and colours. The boys have no chance of being little boys as Anna wants to be a "girl mum". And those kids have no chance of ever having real fun in the mud or climbing trees because of Anna's OCD and "not the designer clothes"

Tattlers who posted opinions regarding Andrea being on ballet courses or wearing pink always said at the beginning of their post that there is nothing wrong to wear pink for boys.

But for Anna it is.
Pink means girl for her.
And if she finds boys and girls can choose blue for girl and vice versa (as Andrea wears pink) then why didn’t she say to Emilia « look, let choose blue for your tents, blue is in the rainbow as well for your unicorn party? »
It is just an example.

And it goes along with the fact that she loves girls more than boys and she sometimes disses boys ( for example « being thick compared to girls »).

So what tattlers wanted to pointed out is that she is OTT with that but just on the boy side not girl side.

I saw more than once Eduardo in Disney Frozen costume but never saw Emilia dressed as a superhero or Olaf from said movie or Alessia wearing a Spider-Man tee shirt and never seen Anna encouraging that.

That's the video that goes along with what you guys wrote. From 4:00 she talks about how she feels (felt?) that she's not equipped to be a boy mom and doesn't know what to do with boys and Eduardo isn't like any of the other boys she knows and quite feminine and "loves to play with girl toys" (even Anna assigns a gender to the toys) and is therefore "the perfect little boy and heaven sent to me". She also says she wouldn't be able to handle boys who are into sports and play in the dirt etc. I always thought these comments were interesting, because she definitely states a clear preference there.

I am majorly late to the party on this one, but I’ve only just watched the doc. Anna seemed nothing like how I imagined, or was it all for show? Jonathan seems super controlling, like he’s keeping Anna completely suppressed. Or am I giving her too much benefit of the doubt? 😆
Too much benefit of the doubt! She's a brilliant actress but she's 100% in on all of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Anna said this morning she had so much to get done today and has to leave the has very early! Then says at 12 noon she's leaving the house!🤦‍♀️ Jesus take the wheel! This woman is so pathetic I can't even believe she believes her own bullshit.

She really does think she's some busy mom doing all of the things. Never mind while she's doing her little organizing of this or that there's REAL women cleaning her house ,doing her laundry, walking her dogs, raising her children. But Princess Anna has 4 things to get done and she's on about being so busy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

But for Anna it is.
Pink means girl for her.
It is just an example.

I've already said my views on the matter so won't repeat myself. I just disagree that there's anything wrong with how they parent in regards to gender (at least from what we've actually seen).

There rooms look utterly terrible. To much pink to much blue. For the money they have they could have styled there little money makers rooms so much better. Including the play room. The toys are just dumped around the room. Also why does Anna have her shoes on display in there bedroom. If the have 5 or 6 bedrooms that they cannot remember. The princess could have had a dressing room [emoji849].

Reactions: 8
Also why does Anna have her shoes on display in there bedroom. If the have 5 or 6 bedrooms that they cannot remember. The princess could have had a dressing room [emoji849].
My guess is the shoes are in the bedroom because this way she gets to sleep next to and wake up to something she actually likes! :ROFLMAO:

I'd rather see all my shoes than a black tooth!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't mean to drag this topic up again but I totally get what some are saying how Anna hasn't actually given Eddie the opportunity to like boy things.

It's like if you're only offered vanilla cake your entire life and everyone you know only eats vanilla cake how are you to know how amazing chocolate cake is and that you might actually prefer it far more then vanilla??! Does that make sense? 🤷‍♀️😂

My point being Eddie has no male children his age that he played with outside of school and was only surrounded by Emilia's girl toys so he played with what was made available to him. Even when he was a baby and not able to pick his own toys they never had any gender neutral or typical boy toys available to him so how was he to even know if he preferred chocolate cake? (Boys toys)

I do 100% think him wearing dresses was only accepted and probably encouraged to gain admiration from their fans. Jonathan takes every advantage to exploit his kids and knew with a young progressive thinking audience letting his son wear dresses would score him big brownie points with his fans. He really didn't like it as he made back handed rude comments all the time about Eddie.
Basically from reading both sides I think some were just trying to say that Anna never gave him the opportunity to explore the world of boyish things because she was content to just stick with her cute frilly girly world. Or readjust couldn't be bothered.

Or readjust couldn't be bothered.
Basically! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
In that video i just linked a few posts up Anna says so herself that she prefers being a girl mom, so it's not like it's just a wild assumption someone made up for the sake of it.

Anyway, I hope the kiddos are happy with their toys and clothes and aren't pushed one way or another, cause that's the last thing they need on top of everything else that is forced on them. 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don't mean to drag this topic up again but I totally get what some are saying how Anna hasn't actually given Eddie the opportunity to like boy things.

It's like if you're only offered vanilla cake your entire life and everyone you know only eats vanilla cake how are you to know how amazing chocolate cake is and that you might actually prefer it far more then vanilla??! Does that make sense? 🤷‍♀️😂

My point being Eddie has no male children his age that he played with outside of school and was only surrounded by Emilia's girl toys so he played with what was made available to him. Even when he was a baby and not able to pick his own toys they never had any gender neutral or typical boy toys available to him so how was he to even know if he preferred chocolate cake? (Boys toys)

I do 100% think him wearing dresses was only accepted and probably encouraged to gain admiration from their fans. Jonathan takes every advantage to exploit his kids and knew with a young progressive thinking audience letting his son wear dresses would score him big brownie points with his fans. He really didn't like it as he made back handed rude comments all the time about Eddie.
Basically from reading both sides I think some were just trying to say that Anna never gave him the opportunity to explore the world of boyish things because she was content to just stick with her cute frilly girly world. Or readjust couldn't be bothered.
The same should be said for the girls then - why are they not being introduced to "boys" toys? Cars, dinosaurs, action figures? As @lemonandlime said, Alessia seemed interested in J's model car. I agree with everything being said about Anna pushing the feminine frilly pink girly narrative onto all of the kids. Eduardo will definitely have a range of toys at school, but we can only wonder what he plays with, and once Andrea's personality starts to form we'll see what sort of toys he enjoys. Alessia doesn't even seem to be interested in dolls or the such at all, she is usually seen getting all the books out! I think Alessia will be their brightest child, it's just so unfortunate they don't appreciate her. I bet she loves story time at nursery and probably gets Alexa to read her stories.

Reactions: 11
Basically! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
In that video i just linked a few posts up Anna says so herself that she prefers being a girl mom, so it's not like it's just a wild assumption someone made up for the sake of it.

Anyway, I hope the kiddos are happy with their toys and clothes and aren't pushed one way or another, cause that's the last thing they need on top of everything else that is forced on them. 💁‍♀️

Can I just say I love that you quoted my typo and still knew what I was trying to say! 😂😘

The same should be said for the girls then - why are they not being introduced to "boys" toys? Cars, dinosaurs, action figures? As @lemonandlime said, Alessia seemed interested in J's model car. I agree with everything being said about Anna pushing the feminine frilly pink girly narrative onto all of the kids. Eduardo will definitely have a range of toys at school, but we can only wonder what he plays with, and once Andrea's personality starts to form we'll see what sort of toys he enjoys. Alessia doesn't even seem to be interested in dolls or the such at all, she is usually seen getting all the books out! I think Alessia will be their brightest child, it's just so unfortunate they don't appreciate her. I bet she loves story time at nursery and probably gets Alexa to read her stories.
Yes to all of this! I also think some of the reason the kids especially the girls have not been exposed to anything other then pink girly toys is because the Sjs have no friends and no desire to expose their kids to a wide range of things so the opportunity was never there. Eddie never went to another boys house to play as a baby or toddler and the same for all the girls.
My first child was a boy and was showered with all the boy things but bc he regularly played with my friends and families children he was exposed to "girls" toys and took a liking to baby dolls at 8 or 9 months. So much so that we went out and got him his own baby that he lovingly took around everywhere we went. But he still loved playing in the dirt with trucks and cars etc. But I honestly wouldn't have known his love for baby dolls had he not been exposed to them through playing with girls. The Sjs kids can't like what they've never been exposed to. So sadly its Anna's bland, dairy free, sugar free, gluten free, egg free, flavor free vanilla cake for the rest of their lives!!😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
My guess is the shoes are in the bedroom because this way she gets to sleep next to and wake up to something she actually likes! :ROFLMAO:

I'd rather see all my shoes than a black tooth!
The black tooth is really getting to me. I can't even look at him anymore. Why won't he fix it !

• Sick
The black tooth is really getting to me. I can't even look at him anymore. Why won't he fix it !
Only one reason I can think of - Jonny boy is deadly afraid of the dentist? Why else wouldn't you get it fixed before it went fully black?! When you have the money to get it done especially!

Reactions: 4
But I have never seen her dress him in anything remotely boyish, it looks to me like she is doing her best to dress him in anything but boy/blue clothes.
He is a boy, dress him like one.

Oh man, what a shame that a new episode of Stacey's TV show was aired! Everything will be forgotten and no more backlash for Jonathan... But hey lucky J, apparently the family in last night episode is way worse than them (from what I saw on Twitter)...

Only one reason I can think of - Jonny boy is deadly afraid of the dentist? Why else wouldn't you get it fixed before it went fully black?! When you have the money to get it done especially!
With that one, when was the last time the kids went to the dentist? If ever? If they went it surely would be in the vlogs. For J would have been a great opportunity to terrorize his children even more!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.