SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the minions realize that Jofus makes fun of them? He explained to Stacey that he has this joke about a fake nanny, "And they (viewers) believe it". Cut to the next morning and they're both laughing at the viewer comments. He's a POS

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I wonder if the minions realize that Jofus makes fun of them? He explained to Stacey that he has this joke about a fake nanny, "And they (viewers) believe it". Cut to the next morning and they're both laughing at the viewer comments. He's a POS
Totally. He such a little witch mocking the people who pay his bills. And he literally for a while there called every woman that entered their house the new nanny. Stacey, the three girls from America Tiffani, Brianna and Myka and others because he is a sexist little man.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
48B89E57-A1DA-498D-97FD-1AFF016E1BB2.png
At ten, Emilia will want to look and be like auntie Erika 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Has anyone else wondered if the ‘mums breakfast, coffee morning thing’ Anna said she went to was an obligatory parenting class she has to attend now?? Or is it wishful thinking that something has been done re the cold shower punishments and everything else

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
hang on in the vlog when he was watering the whole and he said this is the power, its annoying but i want it here in case i decide to put lights here. continues to spray hold where power line is. is he an idiot?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah they are crappy parents. But i don’t see what is wrong here? The grapes are clearly cut in half?! I babyled weaned 4 kids too, they all handled carrot like that aswell?!
Maybe I’m overly careful. I’m just giving my own perspective that it’s not what I did with my own son. I’d put pieces of grape that big in a mesh thing and cut things up to the appropriate size. Things like the carrot I would worry could get caught in his throat if not soft and cut up. But as I say it could be that I’m overly cautious.

View attachment 40912
i dont think this is helping....
The little girl would not look fifteen if you had not approved of her posing like that and then whacked a filter on it to widen the eyes and make the cheeks look rosy...why are you sexualising your child!
You did not say she looked fifteen in the pic where it looked like the little girl had bags under her eyes.
Oh, I don’t believe it is done in innocence at all. It’s one thing saying your 7 year old is acting like a teenager if they are stroppy etc but adding the caption that highlights oh she is barely legal...come off it! Both them parents are vile...I have refrained from saying that about any of these floggers who exploit their children, but this picture/caption is sickening!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Putting that filter over Emilia, making her look as if she's wearing eye make up, just shows how disconnected Anna is from her daughters. She sees them as 'females' first, daughters second. She talks about them as though they have fully formed personalities, like little characters in a soap opera.
They are the most bizarre, and incompetent, parents.

edited to say: the way their twisted logic works I wouldn't put it past them to try and blame the kids themselves for any attention the channel gets from paedophiles. "Oh well, Emilia looks 15, but that's not our fault, she's mature for her age, we can't help if people look at her that way".

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Are you guys familiar with Danielle Cohn? I think they will make her be like that in a few years. Except with the lying about her age. (To summarize she is a 13year old youtuber with not very appropriate content for her age, not dressing her age, etc and having multiple older boyfriends the last one being 17 years old and pretending to be pregnant and get married for views! The age bit is because she says she is 15 or 16 but there is multiple proof she is actually 13!)

After seeing that insta story i can totally see them making her like that. After all, Danielle is explored by her mother and so these kids....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Maybe I’m overly careful. I’m just giving my own perspective that it’s not what I did with my own son. I’d put pieces of grape that big in a mesh thing and cut things up to the appropriate size. Things like the carrot I would worry could get caught in his throat if not soft and cut up. But as I say it could be that I’m overly cautious.
Same here.
Especially if he doesn’t have enough teeth at the bottom of his jaw to masticate the carrots.
But I don’t know, here carrots have to be shredded to give it to a 1 yo child.

Are you guys familiar with Danielle Cohn? I think they will make her be like that in a few years. Except with the lying about her age. (To summarize she is a 13year old youtuber with not very appropriate content for her age, not dressing her age, etc and having multiple older boyfriends the last one being 17 years old and pretending to be pregnant and get married for views! The age bit is because she says she is 15 or 16 but there is multiple proof she is actually 13!)

After seeing that insta story i can totally see them making her like that. After all, Danielle is explored by her mother and so these kids....
Is that the young girl who had a video dressing in ‘sexy’ Halloween outfits? I hope this does not give the SJs ideas for forthcoming vlogs. ‘Halloween outfit challenge’

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Same here.
Especially if he doesn’t have enough teeth at the bottom of his jaw to masticate the carrots.
But I don’t know, here carrots have to be shredded to give it to a 1 yo child.
Absolutely Fatima [emoji106]

Reactions: 5
Is that the young girl who had a video dressing in ‘sexy’ Halloween outfits? I hope this does not give the SJs ideas for forthcoming vlogs. ‘Halloween outfit challenge’
15 year old Danielle 😐
2C76E199-66B3-4853-A472-6DEE2D1B596E.jpeg 709B6403-804B-4950-8908-3CB2A6DFBDB2.jpeg

I feel like Erika and Anna both have major issues when it comes to their weight and looks, about 3/4 years ago Erika hardly ever put her photos up on Instagram, they were all of her cats and stuff like that, now she doesn’t stop with the selfies.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
15 year old Danielle 😐

I feel like Erika and Anna both have major issues when it comes to their weight and looks, about 3/4 years ago Erika hardly ever put her photos up on Instagram, they were all of her cats and stuff like that, now she doesn’t stop with the selfies.
On that matter there is also Emma.

Reactions: 8
Putting that filter over Emilia, making her look as if she's wearing eye make up, just shows how disconnected Anna is from her daughters. She sees them as 'females' first, daughters second. She talks about them as though they have fully formed personalities, like little characters in a soap opera.
They are the most bizarre, and incompetent, parents.

edited to say: the way their twisted logic works I wouldn't put it past them to try and blame the kids themselves for any attention the channel gets from paedophiles. "Oh well, Emilia looks 15, but that's not our fault, she's mature for her age, we can't help if people look at her that way".
I guess you can't expect much else from a woman who goes to get waxed and comes home and tells her husband that's she's "completely bare, just like Emilia."
Why would you ever say that?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I guess you can't expect much else from a woman who goes to get waxed and comes home and tells her husband that's she's "completely bare, just like Emilia."
Why would you ever say that?
Did she have to go with the details really?
Do we need to know ?
As if she is the only one on earth to get waxed.

Reactions: 10
Totally. He such a little witch mocking the people who pay his bills. And he literally for a while there called every woman that entered their house the new nanny. Stacey, the three girls from America Tiffani, Brianna and Myka and others because he is a sexist little man.
Stacey was so weirded out by that. Specially when he said "is that what you're going to wear?" And "can we change your hair?" She replies "jazz myself up for your channel is that what you're saying Jonathan." Imagine just meeting someone and them asking you to roleplay as the nanny and dress up for you. Dread to think about what he might have said when Anna was in bed at 7pm.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Did she have to go with the details really?
Do we need to know ?
As if she is the only one on earth to get waxed.
While the details are a bit TMI, what makes me sick is that she compares herself to her daughter and I don't know, he's supposed to find it attractive? COULD YOU after your spouse said that? That is just not a context where you want to compare yourself to your child EVER.

You know the parents who get tattoos of hearing aids on their head because their child has to wear one and they want their child to feel normal and accepted - now that's sweet. If you tell your spouse, look I got a tattoo so that our child sees we're the same. Totally sweet.

But to tell your husband, hey my vagina now looks like my child's, there is everything wrong with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.