SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically Jon put a camera in the corner of a hospital room where the doctor was announcing the miscarriage to anna, she was crying.
It was a pregnancy before Alessia iirc.
And there was also, where he lies about the numbers of weeks she was in (with the pregnancy).
I hope you understand 😥
NO WAY OMG OMG, you are joking OMG.

I've heard others mention the miscarriage but didn't know the story.

I'm actually in shock and feel quite sick, how on God's earth would anyone even think to do something so cruel, omg!

No no this is so wrong OMG! tit I can't get my head around that one.

This piece of tit Johnathon needs sectioning.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
That’s so awful, why would you film that!! I would never want to be reminded. I understand raising awareness but in that case you would speak about it afterwards not those intimate moments 😱
Yes, and I believe they claimed they accidentally filmed it... but... the camera was perfectly positioned... and they chose to share the footage... everything they do is quite ridiculous and all for the views.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
NO WAY OMG OMG, you are joking OMG.

I've heard others mention the miscarriage but didn't know the story.

I'm actually in shock and feel quite sick, how on God's earth would anyone even think to do something so cruel, omg!

No no this is so wrong OMG! tit I can't get my head around that one.

This piece of tit Johnathon needs sectioning.
Yes when I saw the footage at that time I was really in disgust.
He faced backlash iirc.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Jonathan will find out the address is out online. He will cry over it and say trolls are ruining their life. It’s SO obvious where they live is he stupid (yes) don’t give out the town, school and key locations then you won’t have the problem?

Reactions: 8
Yes, and I believe they claimed they accidentally filmed it... but... the camera was perfectly positioned... and they chose to share the footage... everything they do is quite ridiculous and all for the views.
He is so full of tit. You can see him look back to see if the camera is getting the shot of him hugging a crying Anna. Also if he “accidentally filmed it” he could have simply left it out when he edited & uploaded. Like I said he lies all the time.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
There was also this whole story around it, how Anna knew she had lost the baby but they were #gifted a trip to Disney(?) so she went to Florida for a while, thinking she probably lost the baby but why waste a perfectly good free trip...
Voilà !
And then they played with the dates.
I remember now.

Reactions: 7
Voilà !
And then they played with the dates.
I remember now.
Yes, I do too, sadly. She basically knew the baby wasn't growing like it was supposed to, went to Florida(?) anyway cause the trip was free and when she came back, the doctor footage happened... it's really vile...

Oh and of course the whole time they were on their trip, vlogging business continued as usual as if nothing was wrong, I think that was part of the backlash too.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
@lemonandlime Sorry are you sure on the video there was a doctor?
Because I am sure I saw a doctor back then but on the video it disappeared.

It’s Anna crying I put a spoiler even if it’s on YouTube, in case.
Why would you do this ?
Why would you share a sad moment like this for the world to see?
66F52BE0-D948-49FC-AD37-DBF5980B3CED.jpeg

Yes... Because that camera work looks so accidental. What’s more worrying is it looks high def which would mean he brought the proper recording equipment along??
Yes it was a camera not a phone.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Baby Squid (the one they lost) got a tattoo on his hand immediately... 2,5 years later and still no tattoos for the As unless I've missed it? meanwhile the Tattoos for Es, Squid and Anna are super prominent. I mean, we see squid in absolutely every vlog.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t they know she’d lost the baby weeks before but went to America and pretended everything was fine, knowing the pregnancy had ended?

Again, Anna went along with this. Mind blowing

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Didn’t they know she’d lost the baby weeks before but went to America and pretended everything was fine, knowing the pregnancy had ended?

Again, Anna went along with this. Mind blowing
Yeah, they did. Why cancel a #gifted trip with so many vlogging opportunities for personal tragedy?

Especially when you can milk said tragedy later on when it suits the vlogging schedule better?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
There was also this whole story around it, how Anna knew she had lost the baby but they were #gifted a trip to Disney(?) so she went to Florida for a while, thinking she probably lost the baby but why waste a perfectly good free trip...
Yeah, they did. Why cancel a #gifted trip with so many vlogging opportunities for personal tragedy?
Just saw this now! 🤭
We all blame him for most of the tit that goes on in that household..
But she’s just as bad, if not worse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The nerve her body had, deciding to have a miscarriage at an inconvenient time!
To be honest as bad as it was to film around that time, the thing that really got to me was how they included the kids in it, saying goodbye to a “baby” when her pregnancy was no more than a few weeks gone,
play that tit for the vlog all you want, but getting the kids involved in it, releasing balloons, constant talk of the death, don’t agree with that at all.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Mrs scumdumjoly really is a parenting idiot.... That Insta with Andrea with a while bloody birdseye chicken Chargill on his plate!!!!! How the duck is one year old supposed to eat that !!!!! Give me strength... This is the fourth child/ toddler you have weaned!!!!!!!!!! You stupid bloody mother.... It's all you do!!!! Be a STAM ... Creepyweirdo does the vlogging😠😠

Reactions: 11
I don't know, I should stop.
He's told us that Monday's vlog will be Emilia's birthday party/faux sleepover thing... are parents seriously consenting to their kids being shown? And if not, how can it be a topic for the vlog? But maybe just because all the decor is #gifted

It shouldn't be recorded at all. If parents didn't give consent.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.