SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna said on her story that Emilia’s birthday party starts at 5 and ends at 7:30- I thought she was having a sleepover with her friends? Maybe I’ve got it confused from a different YTer but I thought that was what she had asked to do and they spoke about it previously?

Reactions: 3
Anna said on her story that Emilia’s birthday party starts at 5 and ends at 7:30- I thought she was having a sleepover with her friends? Maybe I’ve got it confused from a different YTer but I thought that was what she had asked to do and they spoke about it previously?
It's just sleep-over themed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The more I read and the more I think about the whole situation with the SC’s (and other family ‘influencers’) the worse it all seems. These children have no say at all. It’s absolutely vile the way a living is being made from those kids. It breaks my heart that Emilia, for example, has had a camera shoved in her face since birth and to her it’s ‘normal’ as she doesn’t know any different 😪 it really isn’t right
Makes me angry and very sad that the only real communication between these two numbskulls and their children is via a camera lens!They actually look at them through it! Whatever happened to just playing with your kids ,teaching them new things ,having fun on birthdays and christmas? I have the best memories of my childhood ,and ,yes ,we have some videos (the old fashioned kind:) ,but these are for our family`s eyes only!>Sheesh ,haven`t watched this ,or any channel in ages.I see i`ve not missed anything ,there`s no change.(Unless you count getting worse/more entitled and greedy that is)..Wonder in years to come ,what these children will think and feel about their childhoods. Stacey won`t have been fooled by these idiots ,she`s seen plenty of good and bad around the world.I`m pretty sure she disliked Jonathan on sight..

Reactions: 12
I guess you can't expect much else from a woman who goes to get waxed and comes home and tells her husband that's she's "completely bare, just like Emilia."
Why would you ever say that?
I just watched the clip of her saying that yesterday and today I've thought about that comment and it made me nauseas. Why would a mother put that comment out there? She must have thought it was a funny line. Needed to be deleted. Disturbing as hell.

Reactions: 10
IKR, don’t even waste your breathe, they are on a high level of cult behaviour, they will always stands for them.
They`ll grow up.I remember my kids used to like them.Now they`re older ,and wiser ,they see how fake both are ,and how wrong their actions too!Eventually these (minions) ,will find boy/girl friends ,wise up and be as bored and irritated as we are by all the "parents" making a living out of selling their kids every word/action to the masses.

Reactions: 9
It's mentioned here

"Just last year, he went on the adult chat site Omegle to video chat with his young fans and asked them to “look nice” for him when they got on video with him. At this same time, he was asking those same girls to send him direct messages with their phone number so he could call them."
Good Lord! The more I'm finding out about him week after week, the creepier it gets.

Yes... Because that camera work looks so accidental. What’s more worrying is it looks high def which would mean he brought the proper recording equipment along??
I`ve miscarried twice ,and if my husband (he never would ,he had something called sensitivity Jonathan),had filmed me being told i`d lost my baby ,the camera would have been thrown out the window.Horrible horrible man! IT`s all money money to him ,and he doesn`t give a damm if A or the kids like it or not!.

Any idea how many weeks? Seems completely ludicrous to me that anyone would travel abroad after receiving that news. As in the physical implications of it. What if you passed things on the plane? Why would you want to be somewhere foreign and going thru that!?

Having had two miscarriages one at 5.5 weeks and the other at 11 weeks they were two very different experiences but still I needed to at home for both.
That`s what i wondered also.I w as 4 months into my pregnancy when they discovered no heartbeat.I was told i`d need to stay in ,as there was risk of infection ,and i wouldn`t neccessarily lose the baby at home.No way could i have gone anywhere at that point.Least of all on a flipping holiday! Totally fake ,both of them!

Last edited:
Nope. Everything on that plate is a serious choking hazard for a 1 year old. Why would any parent take the risk--just so they can say they "baby-led" weaned because it's the cool, hipster, granola muncher fad of the moment? Please.
The food is fine

Reactions: 19
Nope. Everything on that plate is a serious choking hazard for a 1 year old. Why would any parent take the risk--just so they can say they "baby-led" weaned because it's the cool, hipster, granola muncher fad of the moment? Please.
This “fad” has lasted least 8 years then because thats when i started it with my first. Its a perfectly fine way to wean and as i think has been said before would depend on the cautiousness of the parent. Anna & Jonathon are bad parents but social services wouldn’t be interested in this plate.

Reactions: 18
I guess you can't expect much else from a woman who goes to get waxed and comes home and tells her husband that's she's "completely bare, just like Emilia."
Why would you ever say that?
Exactly!I know i`d have gotten a really strange look from my husband! Also ,re the pic of Emilia ,i still don`t think she looks anywhere near 15!Come on Anna! The child ,yes CHILD ,is 7! Filtering might make her look "perfect" in your eyes....how sad...but she merely looks like a little girl all dolled up ,as if she`s doing a pagent!*shudders*.
Emma?I`ve been awol for so long ,what`s happening with the sister we once thought had her priorities right? Please ,do tell.

Oh really eww what a disgusting human being.
He thinks women are objects that have to be perfect all the time or what ?
To get roots done ? Wow.
Does he have that impact on women ?
In that case he needs to take a long hard look in the mirror!People who live in glass house Jonathan ,shouldn`t throw stones! How about your own hygiene habits??

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The food is fine
I agree. Its not what everyone is used to but in terms of baby led weaning it's completely fine. The carrots should be that size so baby can hold. Also, a well cooked carrot literally mushes in your mouth. And those grapes look halved to me. Also there's a big difference between choking and gagging.

• Heart
Are you guys familiar with Danielle Cohn? I think they will make her be like that in a few years. Except with the lying about her age. (To summarize she is a 13year old youtuber with not very appropriate content for her age, not dressing her age, etc and having multiple older boyfriends the last one being 17 years old and pretending to be pregnant and get married for views! The age bit is because she says she is 15 or 16 but there is multiple proof she is actually 13!)

After seeing that insta story i can totally see them making her like that. After all, Danielle is explored by her mother and so these kids....
My 12 year old was showing me videos of Danielle, I was so shocked. The way she dresses, the way she acts and her mother is fine with it all. The older boyfriends really concern me too. Why on earth would a 17 year old boy be interested in a 13 year old. I know she looks and acts a lot older but it really makes me so uncomfortable

Reactions: 5
I don't follow the whole miscarriage thing. How do you mean she knew she miscarried but went on a trip anyways? As in she passed the 'products of conception' and went or.. Had a feeling and went. Cuz ones a lot different to the other!
There was no embryo. There was an empty sac, the fetus did not develop so there never was a "baby". It was all made bigger than it really was by Jonathan. She has a blighted ovum...no baby was formed. No heart beat. There was never a baby. Squid never even existed.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
There was no embryo. There was an empty sac, the fetus did not develop so there never was a "baby". It was all made bigger than it really was by Jonathan. She has a blighted ovum...no baby was formed. No heart beat. There was never a baby. Squid never even existed.
No I think the blighted ovum was a separate thing. I've seen it mentioned here before. BUT even if it were "just" a blighted ovum, I think it's pretty insensitive to imply it wouldn't have mattered. The woman experiencing a blighted ovum still experiences pregnancy as though she were carrying a baby. The body does not act differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree. Its not what everyone is used to but in terms of baby led weaning it's completely fine. The carrots should be that size so baby can hold. Also, a well cooked carrot literally mushes in your mouth. And those grapes look halved to me. Also there's a big difference between choking and gagging.
I’d rather my child not gag thank you very much. To each their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Literally don’t give a crap if Anna wants to big up her waxed fanny but comparing her waxing to that of her pre pubescent daughter is another level of fucked up.
I’m telling you Jonathan is a creepy little man, but in my opinion she’s a million times worse as a parent (and a human 🤷‍♀️)
“Waxed fanny” !!!! I am DYING!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 👏

Reactions: 2
About Andrea’s plate, I think maybe it depends on our habits in each country.

If my mother (who is a retired child-minder) or a nursery nurse saw the plate, they would disagree with it.

Not for what it contains ( despite we don’t give at all that kind of food at this age) but because the food is not enough cut and because he might not be able to eat well because he doesn’t have some teeth a the bottom of his jaw to masticate.

Here, we cut as little as possible everything in his age.
They insist for raw carrots to be shredded not in stick.

Yes, carrots have to be cut in order for him to hold but it was raw not soft.

The food is fine but not enough cut, proof @TruthInMyTea put a photo of Andrea with his mouth completely full, and I saw the instastory and in that moment he gagged.

She was laughing like nothing was happening.
I would be a little bit in panic and would removed the big bit from his mouth.

I would just conclude by everyone has her thought on that matter but better safe than sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh, the stories.... Jonathan is at the barber shop with Eduardo "Mum isn't here, you can get any haircut you want. Do you want a fade?" :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile back at the house...
Anna is talking about her clothes and the party while Andrea wandered into the bathroom on his own. It seems he pushed a bath mat thingie into the dry(!) bathtub.... and the Princess goes "naughty Andrea..." He's just 1. Since naughty children get a SaCOLDneShower at this house... yikes! I don't think he was gonna get one now BUT the fact that she calls him naughty when naughty is a behavior that will result in a shower normally... sigh.
He's one. He doesn't understand and if you were watching him instead of showing off your outfit and talking about yourself he wouldn't be 'naughty' in the first place.

Also, "let's get you a pretty... errr handsome outfit. Although you are pretty in pink right now." I'll never be a fan of that.

5DEA255A-73FC-4365-9215-66A5C4D98C86.png
0E613C37-0727-4477-BB31-14497C635831.png

• Angry
Are we all ready for this #gifted day? Anna must be stressing out so much at having a party around her bedtime. That's if anyone turns up after watching the documentary.

Reactions: 8
Are we all ready for this #gifted day? Anna must be stressing out so much at having a party around her bedtime. That's if anyone turns up after watching the documentary.
Imagine instead of 5-10 people it’s like maximum 5 children lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.