SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pictures of poor wee Allesia in the car seat are tormenting me. They just don't care do they. Turn hwe rear facing ffs. Those cosatto seats are a pile of shite as well.

Reactions: 15
Admin: Sharing of address is strictly against the rules. Anyone doing it again will be banned

<<comment removed at users request >>

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my giddy aunt. Is this where they live?

We went to view a house down this road quite recently. Wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole. The noise of the motorway was ridiculous. When I mentioned it, The estate agent came back with “nothing a lovely water feature can’t mask”.
Yep. I was really surprised I found it from just watching a video of J when he drove there, just followed and checked some stuff out and bang found it. You can see there so far out from everything.
Please check out the history of the house also, its not been updated but says who was last to buy it in 2015.

Enjoy all.

Reactions: 3
I loved reading the history of the house when it was originally found. Just sad that the house's story has ended this way.

Reactions: 5
Oh my giddy aunt. Is this where they live?

We went to view a house down this road quite recently. Wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole. The noise of the motorway was ridiculous. When I mentioned it, The estate agent came back with “nothing a lovely water feature can’t mask”.
Imagine being their neighbor! you could ask Anna for a cup of fun free sugar!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand why they haven’t taken the years of advice viewers have given over car safety? It is literally your child’s life. Sort it out you idiots.

Reactions: 12
In the pictures the house looks like it has so much more warmth and character. They've really made such a shambles of it, especially the garden.

Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand why they haven’t taken the years of advice viewers have given over car safety? It is literally your child’s life. Sort it out you idiots.
I know. This one really bugs me, beyond the obvious safety issue. Why? I just want to know why they use them improperly when it's just as easy to use them correctly. And, I realize he doesn't read instructions, evidently even when his children's lives depend on it, but after hearing people say to raise the straps above the shoulders for forward facing or tighten the straps enough times, he can't help but know what to do. Does he really think everyone who corrects him with the exact same info are haters? That they are ALL wrong and he is right? Is he just too stubborn? Does he not think it's important? I would really, really love to know the answer. I know his answer on the radio show as that he does it right but the children move around and make it incorrect, but that was BS. The children can't move around and install the thing incorrectly. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
The history of the house is so interesting! So many rooms, so much space for servants. I bet Princess Sacone loved that about it.
You know what, i don't like the exterior of the house one bit, i thought it everytime it was shown in the documentary. Do they have plans to renovate it when someone #gifts it to them? They went for such a sleek, clean and immaculate interior but the exterior really looks well past its prime to me.

Reactions: 4
This f***ING imbecile can't even read his kids a story without it being filmed.

All this controversy and hate towards them he just doesn't seem to get it, still pulling bloody stupid faces and that voice URGHHHHHH!!

God he is sick in the head, how and why do companies want to work with them. I so hope that the total of this thread will prove to be true.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I loved reading the history of the house when it was originally found. Just sad that the house's story has ended this way.

So agree, the residents of the road that went through all the history of those houses put in so much work, it was interesting reading about how many folk who had been there for years and years moved away when the motorways were built. So many of them have stunning gardens.

Reactions: 5
More lies... Stacey asked them how many bedrooms, anal said 6/7? It says 5 bedrooms? 🙈

More lies... Stacey asked them how many bedrooms, anal said 6/7? It says 5 bedrooms? 🙈
They had to think about it for a moment, too. If you just bought a new house... shouldn't you know how many bedrooms it has?! But if Stacey had asked how many full-length mirrors it has, you know she would've gotten an answer right away.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Notice how easily they lie? Jonathan said he lived in a fantasy land inside his head growing up when he did the draw my life video..... he still lives inside his head. He is also a one upper. If you have a 7 bedroom house....he has a 9 bedroom house. Little twerp and his delusions of grandeur.

Reactions: 23
If I'm looking at the right house i think the house looked better before they renovated it. Had much more of a homely feel xx

Reactions: 7
I don’t watch not since the miscarriage so thanks for summing up latest sounds pretty much the standard crap from these Influencers !!
I’ve only heard about them since the Loose Lips podcast. What happened with the miscarriage?

Reactions: 1
Where is the pictures? I can't see them.
You have to scroll from right to the left.
I didn’t know too at the beginning lol

I’ve only heard about them since the Loose Lips podcast. What happened with the miscarriage?
Basically Jon put a camera in the corner of a hospital room where the doctor was announcing the miscarriage to anna, she was crying.
It was a pregnancy before Alessia iirc.

And there was also, where they lied about the numbers of weeks she was in (with the pregnancy) to make the pregnancy “advanced in time”.
So like almost a fœtus.
I hope you understand 😥

Last edited:
  • Wow
You have to scroll from right to the left.
I didn’t know too at the beginning lol

Basically Jon put a camera in the corner of a hospital room where the doctor was announcing the miscarriage to anna, she was crying.
It was a pregnancy before Alessia iirc.

And there was also, where they lied about the numbers of weeks she was in (with the pregnancy) to make the pregnancy “advanced in time”.
So like almost a fœtus.
I hope you understand 😥
That’s so awful, why would you film that!! I would never want to be reminded. I understand raising awareness but in that case you would speak about it afterwards not those intimate moments 😱

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.