SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs scumdumjoly really is a parenting idiot.... That Insta with Andrea with a while bloody birdseye chicken Chargill on his plate!!!!! How the duck is one year old supposed to eat that !!!!! Give me strength... This is the fourth child/ toddler you have weaned!!!!!!!!!! You stupid bloody mother.... It's all you do!!!! Be a STAM ... Creepyweirdo does the vlogging😠😠
Thought I was still on the Ingham thread for a moment.

4 children ✅
Idiot parent ✅
No idea about weaning ✅
Chicken chargrill/McNugget ✅
Mention of a Creepyweirdo ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes, and I believe they claimed they accidentally filmed it... but... the camera was perfectly positioned... and they chose to share the footage... everything they do is quite ridiculous and all for the views.
It's the video 'everything happens for a reason'.At the end the camera is set up facing them in the clinic room. Therefore it was not an accident recording it , the camera was set down on the table facing the bed to capture the moment perfectly. Disgusting of him to do that. As much as Anal drives me up the wall she didn't deserve that. She was heartbroken and he only saw the dollar signs. 😣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I don't follow the whole miscarriage thing. How do you mean she knew she miscarried but went on a trip anyways? As in she passed the 'products of conception' and went or.. Had a feeling and went. Cuz ones a lot different to the other!

Reactions: 3
It's the video 'everything happens for a reason'.At the end the camera is set up facing them in the clinic room. Therefore it was not an accident recording it , the camera was set down on the table facing the bed to capture the moment perfectly. Disgusting of him to do that. As much as Anal drives me up the wall she didn't deserve that. She was heartbroken and he only saw the dollar signs. 😣
You realise she knew the pregnancy had ended weeks before AND she knew he was recording this right?!
Remember this is the Anna that “told him” to leave the rape comment in 🤷‍♀️
And I believe she did. They’re 2 peas in a gluten free pod.

I don't follow the whole miscarriage thing. How do you mean she knew she miscarried but went on a trip anyways? As in she passed the 'products of conception' and went or.. Had a feeling and went. Cuz ones a lot different to the other!
As far as I remember (correct me if I’m wrong) she was told there was no sign of life at her check up before going away, as in they couldn’t detect a heartbeat or movement??
She went away knowing the pregnancy had possibly ended.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
There was also this whole story around it, how Anna knew she had lost the baby but they were #gifted a trip to Disney(?) so she went to Florida for a while, thinking she probably lost the baby but why waste a perfectly good free trip...
Yes. And all that time Anna took bump pictures. 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sorry posted while others said the same.

You realise she knew the pregnancy had ended weeks before AND she knew he was recording this right?!

As far as I remember (correct me if I’m wrong) she was told there was no sign of life at her check up before going away, as in they couldn’t detect a heartbeat or movement??
Wait what?!!! No I didn't know that. Christ on a bike!!!! That is just sick. To think I genuinely felt sorry for the stupid wench. Even more lies. I just can't anymore with them 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
As far as I remember (correct me if I’m wrong) she was told there was no sign of life at her check up before going away, as in they couldn’t detect a heartbeat!?
Any idea how many weeks? Seems completely ludicrous to me that anyone would travel abroad after receiving that news. As in the physical implications of it. What if you passed things on the plane? Why would you want to be somewhere foreign and going thru that!?

Having had two miscarriages one at 5.5 weeks and the other at 11 weeks they were two very different experiences but still I needed to at home for both.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think that they were told (or so they say they were told) had been no development so were either earlier than expected or it was a missed miscarriage and she could miscarry at any time. Then off they go to Disney and Anna's walking round in her white dungarees. And miscarried when they got back home with Jonathan vlogging away and calling Zoe and Anna is in bed giving Jonathan updates. Which all got shown in a vlog and consciously uploaded for their young audience.

• Wow
Any idea how many weeks? Seems completely ludicrous to me that anyone would travel abroad after receiving that news. As in the physical implications of it. What if you passed things on the plane? Why would you want to be somewhere foreign and going thru that!?

Having had two miscarriages one at 5.5 weeks and the other at 11 weeks they were two very different experiences but still I needed to at home for both.
Sorry for your losses I had two also at 4 weeks and 9 weeks. No way is her reaction normal. I stayed home for both too and the second I was actually taken by ambulance for surgery. I knew a couple weeks before the second it wasn’t viable but did I go to Disney did I duck. How can you pretend everything is fine? I can’t comprehend it.

• Sad

11 weeks
Sorry for your losses to you and @PurpleGorilla

• Sad
Reactions: 5
If only it was true!
Maybe Anna said it innocently but really it adds fuel to the fire.
probably innocent. but when you have your kids out there constantly as they do you just have to be so careful, we all do these days and its such a sad state of affairs.

Reactions: 5
Seriously I’ve said it before but they might as well put the pweirdo time stamps in their comments section themselves and cut out the middle man

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

This is their 4th child!! And they are giving him whole grapes at 1 years old! and not cutting up his food into suitable bite size pieces! I wouldn’t even give him raw carrot like that. Soooo dangerous [emoji35]

Edited: I just watched it back and ASacone says you put too much (in his mouth) and he coughs and she says exactly, wtf!! CUT UP HIS FOOD! He doesn’t have the teeth to bite off a lil bit [emoji35]

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

This is their 4th child!! And they are giving him whole grapes at 1 years old! and not cutting up his food into suitable bite size pieces! I wouldn’t even give him raw carrot like that. Soooo dangerous [emoji35]
Yeah they are crappy parents. But i don’t see what is wrong here? The grapes are clearly cut in half?! I babyled weaned 4 kids too, they all handled carrot like that aswell?!

Reactions: 20

I think social services should see baby eating and carseat pics to prove our point

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.