SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laundry is part of family life, all 4 kids could even help if she was able to relax a little. You congratulate a child for helping with laundry, a grown mother you say what’s next on the list

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are all 4 kids in together? Or just E1 and A2 bathing together as that is odd... Should just be the smaller two in the bath together by now.. they are the only 'little' children in the family.
She said she put E1 and Andy in the bath and then E2 and A1 in a bath after the other two. She said they usually showered, but she was giving them a treat for the bath. I think it's time that everyone gets a separate bath, especially E1 her body will be changing soon and no one wants their little brother pointing out your new additions. Also, with E2 and their gender issue, seeing her young sister have parts that they want can't be great for them. But what do I know, because according to Anal life isn't that deep. No matter what she says or does she will then hold that private education and the fact they live in a million-dollar home over their head for the rest of their life.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She said she put E1 and Andy in the bath and then E2 and A1 in a bath after the other two. She said they usually showered, but she was giving them a treat for the bath. I think it's time that everyone gets a separate bath, especially E1 her body will be changing soon and no one wants their little brother pointing out your new additions. Also, with E2 and their gender issue, seeing her young sister have parts that they want can't be great for them. But what do I know, because according to Anal life isn't that deep. No matter what she says or does she will then hold that private education and the fact they live in a million-dollar home over their head for the rest of their life.
imagine basic hygiene of having a bath being a “treat” WTAF is wrong with this woman? And certainly E1 should not be sharing a bath with her siblings now she’s pre teen

• Heart
Reactions: 32
imagine basic hygiene of having a bath being a “treat” WTAF is wrong with this woman? And certainly E1 should not be sharing a bath with her siblings now she’s pre teen
...a bath in comparison to cold showers is a treat........(heavy sarcasm re: the cold shower punishment)

Reactions: 19
They don't have baths, they are not babies...the world according to Anna Saccone Joly:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've been watching them on and off for a while.

Anna's shorts! eew! 🤢 those tiny things look so uncomfortable. and what exactly was she bending over for , I assume her husband in the background, classy!

why would a bath be a treat? I take a bath everyday, not a treat, I prefer it to a shower anyway. The whole thing is weird.

Reactions: 19

Anna's shorts! eew! 🤢 those tiny things look so uncomfortable. and what exactly was she bending over for , I assume her husband in the background, classy!

why would a bath be a treat? I take a bath everyday, not a treat, I prefer it to a shower anyway. The whole thing is weird.
the bath is the “treat“ for the friendliest friends.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Anna really is the most boring, unfunny, cold hearted, uninspiring person ever isn’t she. Geeez.

Reactions: 30

Absolutely. I cannot stand tight clothes. I have friends who are a generous 14, beating themselves into a size 12, just for the vanity of a number.

Anna seems to be the same.

Reactions: 16
How in God's name has this ever happened, parents doing this to their kids, people thinking that it's OK for kids to choose a gender.

I think the parents of any boy that turns up to school in a dress needs to be put straight onto the 'at risk' register. This is not normal parenting, the whole trans issue in children is wrong, just wrong, no child is Trans, no child should even know about gender.

The world really has gone to pieces, god help us.
I think it should be acceptable for all genders to wear all clothes. A boy who wears a dress isn't a girl deep down, he just likes the dress. We complicate it

Reactions: 23
Not sticking up for her but as a personal trainer her belly would never go back to the way it was without the surgery! I’m currently 20 weeks pregnant and my whole life revolves around fitness always has done especially with my job being a PT and fitness instructor but if it came to after I’ve given birth and it sagged or what not I won’t hesitate to have surgery! I think sometimes people assume exercise can fix all! For a start if you wanted abs or a flat belly ect it’s 90% diet as you can’t spot fat reduction anyway! I had abs pre pregnancy and it took constant cutting and bulking to achieve them with next to no ab exercises at all as I engage my core enough through compound. Can’t stand the women but I fully understand wanting to have the tummy tuck. Thank god I’ve only put on 3lb and I don’t look pregnant apart from a tiny bump so so far so good 😂
20 weeks along and only 3 lbs gain is also not likely healthy in a non plus sz person. Please feed your baby, it will take it from you otherwise, could affect your teeth even.

Reactions: 15
20 weeks along and only 3 lbs gain is also not likely healthy in a non plus sz person. Please feed your baby, it will take it from you otherwise, could affect your teeth even.
I’ve got HG been hospitalised 3 times 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Anna is a massive joke of a parent. I am very sick with a high fever, negative for the spicy cough. Have kept my child at home with me to prevent him passing anything on to any other preschoolers if he is to become sick in the next couple days. I’ve done the washing, made breakfast, got my child set up for the day. All while feeling like I am going to faint while battling chills.
I would like the minions to congratulate me for doing the bare minimum please! (Joking really) 😂😂 I really hope there aren’t young girls looking up to Anna for inspiration/as a role model. She is a mother by birth right but never seen her be anything more.

Reactions: 10
Anna’s vag has has gotta be absolutely raging with angry itches, rash and stench 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm actually in shock at your comments.

As a personal trainer you would recommend surgery for a postpartum belly?
Only if my client was wanting their belly to be like it was pre pregnancy as it’s unrealistic. I have had mums come to me saying they want flat stomachs and to get rid of their pouches and it’s just not going to happen. Ofc there will be improvement but I’m not going to have them waste their money as I charge £30 an hour when they are not going to get the results they want. Some people snap back and can absolutely have the body they had before but once they have that pouch that hangs down the chances of that going are nill. I can usually tell from a consultation what results can be achieved

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.