SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is trying to convince herself as well as us that she really gave her best concerning her daily workouts. But I just don’t think it’s enough for the body image she is aiming for. First of I don’t think you could really build up your muscles at home with those 7 or even 20 min workouts. People who want to look nicely toned spend hours at the gym performing a variety of workouts and repetitions. Second of all her posture mistakes during the exercises is not doing her well not to mention the lack of effort she puts into her training. And the diet she is following is completely wrong. Is there any fitness expert out there to tell us a little bit more on this topic?
I'm not an expert but I'm very much into health and fitness.
For a start she will never achieve good results with a half hearted 10 minute YouTube workout. Most of her strength training is body weight resistance or very low weights, it's practically the equivalent of doing nothing. Every stomach/core exercise she does is contraindicated for DR and in many cases make it worse. She does no cardio whatsoever, I mean she doesn't even walk anywhere. To get good results she needs to be aiming to do a combination of cardio and strength training. The strength training needs to be using weights that really challenge her so probably a gym would be the best place for this as it's not all about dumbbells! Cardio is not the holy grail for weight loss but it keeps heart and lungs healthy.
Her diet is utter tit from what we've seen, too high in sugar, too carb heavy (I'm not against carbs btw) and completely lacking in adequate protein.
Her best bet would be to work with a personal trainer and find a well qualified dietician.
Getting out in the fresh air and doing a brisk 10,000 steps a day would be a start!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
For a start she will never achieve good results with a half hearted 10 minute YouTube workout. Most of her strength training is body weight resistance or very low weights, it's practically the equivalent of doing nothing. Every stomach/core exercise she does is contraindicated for DR and in many cases make it worse. She does no cardio whatsoever, I mean she doesn't even walk anywhere. To get good results she needs to be aiming to do a combination of cardio and strength training. The strength training needs to be using weights that really challenge her so probably a gym would be the best place for this as it's not all about dumbbells! Cardio is not the holy grail for weight loss but it keeps heart and lungs healthy.
Her diet is utter tit from what we've seen, too high in sugar, too carb heavy (I'm not against carbs btw) and completely lacking in adequate protein.
Her best bet would be to work with a personal trainer and find a well qualified dietician.
Getting out in the fresh air and doing a brisk 10,000 steps a day would be a start!
They have 6 dogs she could walk every day, they have a Peleton bike, treadmill and rowing machine. Cardio should not be a problem..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I cannot believe I have just watched a crushingly boring women do her laundry. J&s&s wept, is this now their content. I'm worse for watching :oops:
Yes, same here.

As if Anna's content couldn't get anymore mind-numbing, felt it necessary to give a step by step break down of a whopping number of 5 products she uses in one wash to wash a load of laundry, kill me now. Then add in the mix a segment of "this is how I wash my bin" . I mean how does she think this even qualifies as something to post, Anna is going to have to dig deep and come up with something more stimulating content than this
if these vlogs are going to survive the youtube competition they are up against, plus told us we missed out on how she washed her pink crocs shoes, thank christ for that! And also in that little portion it included her bending over as far as she possibly could in those short shorts flashing her arse to who knows who even though Jonathan was there on the digger, but she made sure it was in the shot. Tell me she didn't do that on purpose.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm obviously super behind, but there's no way Anna is in remission for her ED. No ED therapist would allow her to have plastic surgery for an obvious aesthetic procedure, because her diastasis recta is obviously just an excuse.

And this is obviously a personal opinion, but I wouldn't risk a full anesthesia procedure - which carries an implicit death risk - and leaving my four kids motherless just so that I have the stomach I had before I had the kids.

Sigh. Society is so fucked.
Rabies is not a joke. We had a rabid raccoon in our backyard 😫 I was horrified! I don’t know how the SJ’s have so few brain cells. I would never encourage wild animals to hang around my yard and home. Poor dogs! Poor kids! Their caretakers “care” more about wild animals than their safety!
It truly is. And the comments praising Anna to do it. Vanity over sanity. People had lost the plot nowadays

Anna is trying to convince herself as well as us that she really gave her best concerning her daily workouts. But I just don’t think it’s enough for the body image she is aiming for. First of I don’t think you could really build up your muscles at home with those 7 or even 20 min workouts. People who want to look nicely toned spend hours at the gym performing a variety of workouts and repetitions. Second of all her posture mistakes during the exercises is not doing her well not to mention the lack of effort she puts into her training. And the diet she is following is completely wrong. Is there any fitness expert out there to tell us a little bit more on this topic?
Exactly. If she pay proper fitness trainer to train her and proper diet then she would see difference. She has no excuse not to do it soon all her kids will be at school so plenty of time. But even then she will never be as she was before kids and in her 20 ties… I think stretched belly is small price to pay for four healthy babies.

Reactions: 20
This!!👍
One of my best friends (and her husban too) is a personal trainer. With two kids. And if I compare diet she and her family are eating and Anna's I just cant understand what is Anna promoting as a healthy organic eating. Why is Lucy her PT not advising her about it? Why Lucy is not correcting Anna's postures when exercising? That's the first thing any good PT would do.
But yeah quick fix for Anna is appearance surgery easy lazy (no surprise there)... to promote the exercise they did nothing for her 🤦‍♀️
That's lying again, my PT friends is open how when she is standing and exercising her tummy looks perfect but reassuring her clients that when she sits down the baby pouch will pop out and thats fine.
Most PT will tell you the work out is for good feeling being healthy and fit not just for 'looking good'
Imagine PT or anyone in that matter promote the 'look like me with my exercise' hiding they had surgery that is just wrong imo its same like online photo filters

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The bridge has a weight limit and he asked if they'd be OK crossing it.
He's not 'non-binary' - he's a misogynistic prick! I'm wondering if her ED is down to him?

I've noticed that Edie is no longer the 'star' of the vlogs since people have stated what a brat she is! Now she's no longer getting all the attention, she might just slip back into wanting to be a boy! Anna and Jono seem to be making a fuss of Andrea all the time - so, Edie will be totally confused and revert back.....watch this space!

Did she use a hosepipe to wash her bin in the middle of a hosepipe ban?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm wondering if her ED is down to him?
She had her eating disorder before him, but Jono definitely hasn't helped it, stating he "just let's her get on with it" when she relapsed after having A2.
He's constantly pointed out cellulite on her legs saying "ew" (yes like a three year old), someone mentioned the bridge situation above, there were more like that, and Anna actually tweeted that Jono "likes his women small" and it put pressure on her!
Toxic toxic toxic

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Exactly. If she pay proper fitness trainer to train her and proper diet then she would see difference. She has no excuse not to do it soon all her kids will be at school so plenty of time
Hang on a minute you are forgetting she is a very busy mum of 4, she has pasta to cook, foxes to feed, make-up to slap on, hair to style, 100's of sane people on insta to block because they dare to call her out, 6 dogs to let out for a 💩, 5am starts so as to roll around on an excersise ball, phew I'm exhausted just thinking about her busy 'boss' mum day, that's without having to keep checking her phone incase Matt messages her 😂

The women is a complete waste of oxygen, & the laziest mum ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am all for people getting plastic surgery if it’s going to make you more confident and happy. In Anna’s case, it’s not going to do either. She is deeply unhappy and in a long term battle with an ED. Sure, it might make her feel better about herself for a short period but once the novelty wears off, she’ll be right back to where she was before. She needs actual professional help to get her into a healthy mindset before she should even think of getting cosmetic surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What a crying shame that the only thing Anna’s children seem to offer her is that they sometimes look cute or, for example, Alessia tries to do her hair and that’s cute. She never comments on their kindness, their independence, their ability to follow instructions or any of the behaviours that are appropriate and appreciated in children, then adults. Surely as parents, that’s our biggest goal; to raise functioning, compassionate, kind adults yet the best the SJ children get is ‘good boy/girl’ or that they’re cute. I wish she’d read a parenting book.

I can’t stop thinking about the vlog a couple of months ago where they were all looking at plushy toys in a shop and little Alessia kept repeatedly putting a big flower plushy over her face and dancing, wanting Anna to watch and respond. Of course Anna did anything but. Cold as ice.

Also… WTF did I just watch?! How to clean a bin and how to put a wash on. Riveting. Concerning about the bath situation too. Emilia should be allowed a bath on her own by now and seeing as one of their daughters actually has male genitalia, it’s a bit eww that at 8, he’s sharing with a 5 year old girl. Why is everything they do so suspect and/or inappropriate?! 🤦🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She had her eating disorder before him, but Jono definitely hasn't helped it, stating he "just let's her get on with it" when she relapsed after having A2.
He's constantly pointed out cellulite on her legs saying "ew" (yes like a three year old), someone mentioned the bridge situation above, there were more like that, and Anna actually tweeted that Jono "likes his women small" and it put pressure on her!
Toxic toxic toxic
Which is hilarious considering how pig ugly he himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's a good job the kids aren't easily influenced by what their parents do and think. I'm sure they won't make a big deal out of the surgery and vlog the whole thing, getting the kids involved too in some way...

Reactions: 4
Guess all the "cleaning" bits Anna pretends she does in the vlogs will stop as soon their cleaner comes back from holidays.

Reactions: 9
Why are a four-year-old and an almost 10-year-old taking a bath together? FFS she can bathe by herself and have privacy, as she is turning into a young lady, and are they all bathing in the same water, or do they get fresh after each batch of kids?

*look, if you bathed with your dad or young brother at 10 and are perfectly normal, good for you. In my area that tit's not gonna fly with being normal and I live in the South.
Are all 4 kids in together? Or just E1 and A2 bathing together as that is odd... Should just be the smaller two in the bath together by now.. they are the only 'little' children in the family.

Reactions: 12
Wonder what happened to the house move, or was that just for content?

This pair are really scrapping the barrel, I have visions of them sitting 6ft apart in the lounge, trying to think of the next topic that may bring in the views & the £££, we now have plastic surgery, that should keep the views up for a good few months, & their minions asking endless questions & saying how brave Anal is, blah blah blah.

Plastic surgery may change the outside of a person, but once a nasty witch always a nasty witch ain't no surgery gonna change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I pray she doesn’t keep preaching how recovered she is after this tummy tuck. I don’t need to be told recovery is possible by someone who has has surgery to change something like that. If anything if she does preach it, I think It’ll make lots dealing with an eating disorder (including myself) think proper recovery is when you have plastic surgery and not embrace your recovered body.

Reactions: 15
Wonder what happened to the house move, or was that just for content?

This pair are really scrapping the barrel, I have visions of them sitting 6ft apart in the lounge, trying to think of the next topic that may bring in the views & the £££, we now have plastic surgery, that should keep the views up for a good few months, & their minions asking endless questions & saying how brave Anal is, blah blah blah.

Plastic surgery may change the outside of a person, but once a nasty witch always a nasty witch ain't no surgery gonna change that.
The comments from their "fans" are really disturbing.

Anna getting congratulated for doing laundry...and constant sycophantic guff from that Emily R , all absolutely bonkers and nauseating.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.