SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, you can still be body positive and wish to change your body. I’d argue that’s an equal part of body positivity - letting people be what they want and do what they want.
Body positive doesn't need to include unnecessary surgery.

I cannot comprehend anyone putting themselves through non essential surgery. Every operation carries risks and with four young children, my mind implodes that Anna would even consider it.

I am open to other peoples opinions, I my not agree with them, certainly around this issue, but hope my opinion is respected also.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It is only a few months ago that she posed in Bikinis and made tiktoks about body acceptance.
Or, could they have orchestrated the entire set up. Anna started appearing in vids, in her bikini, setting the scene. Cooking in the kitchen etc. The most unlikeliest of places. All the while spouting about ED recovery blah blah blah.

So, cosmetic surgery companies reach out to HER to offer a tummy tuck, boob lift rather than the other way round. Whatever they offer.

They can "sell" her on the idea. Total reverse psychology played by the SJs.

Anna can say she never ASKED. But by her setting up this narrative it has definitely been IMPLIED.

Achhhhhh family bloggers are a derrty beggars and they all do my nut in. I love it.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Body positive doesn't need to include unnecessary surgery.

I cannot comprehend anyone putting themselves through non essential surgery. Every operation carries risks and with four young children, my mind implodes that Anna would even consider it.

I am open to other peoples opinions, I my not agree with them, certainly around this issue, but hope my opinion is respected also.
Agreed! I had plastic surgery years ago and I regret it so much. I ended up getting an infection and had to get the procedure reversed. It was an epic waste of money. I also got botox and filler once and I regret getting those too. The lady hit a nerve in my eye and it was terrifying. Never again! I cannot believe how vain I used to be. I feel sad for my past self. I'm much happier now looking like my natural self.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry you went through that @cocochino.

It's that elusive IF. If I get that surgery then I'll be happy, if I buy that new car then I'll be happy. In my case mourning for my life and body of one year ago, before breast cancer surgery and treatment that has lopped into one boob and added 7 stone to make me an 18 stone size 20-22.

I detest my new body and yet nobody would know this. So I just wanted to type it out. A Tattle confessional tonight.

Anyway I digress. We challenge the SJs' behaviour because they make their lives so public and open to scrutiny.

We all know that surgery for Anna will not make her happy. And she will turn her attention to something else.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
My gosh these people are so pathetic. I’m wondering what their 4 kids are doing, probably unsupervised, while they’re having a so called date night eating a huge pile of junk food and watch Netflix. Did the kids get pasta for dinner for the 1000th time this month? It’s really concerning how they got dumped in front of the tv in the play room with chocolate just by themselves. E1 apparently in front of the computer again.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Seems obvious to me anyway that Erika doesn’t want to associate with Jonathan he used to always accompany Anna on the Brighton visits and she was a frequent visitor yet she’s not been for a long time pity she and Margaret can’t see that the problem is with both parents, and they should have intervened before they exploited Edie or released that awful book I get that they love Anna but the kids need help as a grandma I couldn’t hold my tongue in fact my heart would be broken watching this abuse of the kids privacy and making money from pimping them to perverts I will never understand 🤷‍♀️
Erika posted a Tweet immediately after Jonathan posted his 'erotic story', making it very clear she was embarrassed to be related to him. I think that may have been the final straw for her, and she now does not associate with him at all, unless it's for the kids' birthdays.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone read about Sinead Watson in the news? They transitioned from F to M, then detransitioned 4 years later.
Sinead said

“We’re seeing more and more parents with Munchausen syndrome by proxy.

'It’s not the kids who are trans, it’s the parents who want them to be trans.”

I think the vast majority of us have zero issues with anyone transitioning, it’s the way the SJ have gone about it all- sharing a story that’s not theirs to share, and changing the timeline and events of Edies journey to suit their narrative.
Jonny will be kicking himself that there’s a story about a transgender child model (I won’t mention their name) whos set to make millions. He’ll be trying to get Edie and him on tv to talk about how Edie is the UK version 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Well, seems like plastic surgery is the new trans child: the title has doubled the views to a whopping 47k in a day.
Hilariously low considering the amount of subs they still have.

Oh, and I know it's early but I kind of like 'Plastic surgery is the new trans child' for the next title, if they keep up this begging for freebie surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well, seems like plastic surgery is the new trans child: the title has doubled the views to a whopping 47k in a day.

Oh, and I know it's early but I kind of like 'Plastic surgery is the new trans child' for the next title, if they keep up this begging for freebie surgery.
We need to make a list of all the bandwagons they have jumped on over the years. It’s pretty astounding !

Reactions: 24

I can’t see why even WE don’t realise how they’re manipulating us?! She had no footage of that day so she and Joan picked a topic for her to talk about in bed that they knew would cause discussion and controversy, just so they’d have more material for their pathetic vlog. Nothing more than that! She’s not booked in for surgery and for all we know, never will be. Her talking about it is nothing more than manufactured ‘content’ because she hadn’t filmed enough during the day. Yet here we all are, debating the intricacies of it! 🤷🏻 Potentially they are fishing for a freebie but short term, this was simply more content for the day she forgot to film.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t see why even WE don’t realise how they’re manipulating us?! She had no footage of that day so she and Joan picked a topic for her to talk about in bed that they knew would cause discussion and controversy, just so they’d have more material for their pathetic vlog. Nothing more than that! She’s not booked in for surgery and for all we know, never will be. Her talking about it is nothing more than manufactured ‘content’ because she hadn’t filmed enough during the day. Yet here we all are, debating the intricacies of it! 🤷🏻 Potentially they are fishing for a freebie but short term, this was simply more content for the day she forgot to film.
A “she had one job” situation. you can tell how frustrated Jonno is with her … wow.

A “she had one job” situation. you can tell how frustrated Jonno is with her … wow

Reactions: 8
Omg edit to add!! I just saw the bit when Anna is saying she was too lazy and couldn't get the picture printed and using school frame for the special pic only telling Jonathan- are you wearing this? While not bothering to make effort herself. They really look so done with each other

Sorry for long post didnt want to quote everyone I'm replying 🙈but I was the one who said something closest to the 'promoting plastic surgery' but I meant it's trending on tiktok and as we know jono jumps on every trending bandwagon to get a deal...

And yes everyone can change their mind, like I did from wanting one to not wanting one. And that's normal and can change again

The problem is Anna is followed by so many and she lied so many times.
Its not personal struggle like for many others it's her 'this will sell' story now I dont think many have that much problem with Anna having tummy tuck more like all the lies last 12 years.

She was giving "how to lose weight healthy" tips WHILE later admited herself she was purging at the time. Then did it again when she went about she naturally lost weight and 'let your body do it naturally I did and it worked' the admitting herself she indeed was lying again. This is not right.

If she went about it in simple way like the PT poster here no one would even questioned it. But she was posting tiktoks and reels how she loves her body when she was already in discussion with people about tummy tuck and boob lift

And that's the problem - THE LIES. This is not okay.

Like when she was posting outfit of the day pregnant at 8 weeks when she knew miscarried at 6 or so... lying to her followers because of brand deal for pregnancy clothes $£$£$£$£$£$£
Shes a sick psychopath and all about money and appearance... one would feel sorry for her if she wasnt ruining lives of those poor kids 😕

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
But Joan apparently all you wanted in a life partner was for her to be "hot". Are you slowly realising you shouldn't have been so shallow?

Reactions: 15
Yea looked that up, the video was horrible, and to top it off, she had to have rabies shots. Imagine that being Anal, standing in the bushes trying to get it closer, and the thing attacks. Good thing y'all don't have rabies in your country, however, that would make for a great vlog.
Rabies is not a joke. We had a rabid raccoon in our backyard 😫 I was horrified! I don’t know how the SJ’s have so few brain cells. I would never encourage wild animals to hang around my yard and home. Poor dogs! Poor kids! Their caretakers “care” more about wild animals than their safety!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Rabies is not a joke. We had a rabid raccoon in our backyard 😫 I was horrified! I don’t know how the SJ’s have so few brain cells. I would never encourage wild animals to hang around my yard and home. Poor dogs! Poor kids! Their caretakers “care” more about wild animals than their safety!
There is no rabies here, but that does not mean that foxes are harmless. They can still carry disease, and have been known to attack when feeling threatened. With the foxes so used to the family now, it's only a matter of time before they will try and get inside the home, looking for better food than the pasta they're given day after day after day.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So not only has she been doing the wrong exercises, she’s made it worse 🙄

why on earth start exercising without checking what is good and practical for your body .

without a boob uplift , the average cost will be approx £7k. They aren’t skint . View attachment 1530491
I have DR, it’s been confirmed. But also, it’s probably present for most women. Especially women that birth 4 children. It’s what we all used to call “mommy pooch”… it can go down and be fine, if you gain strength and lose weight. The only trouble with DR would be a belly button hernia and that would need to be surgically fixed. A lot of moms choose tummy tucks even when they don’t have hernias because sewing the muscles together is a quick but painful fix. Personally I don’t notice my DR at all, I don’t have a flat stomach- but I don’t expect to? It’s not bad, I can do anything. Just no sit-ups. But the idea of a huge scar is unappealing. If I had a hernia maybe. Anna’s tummy is not bad. We’ve all seen it. The reason I think she wants a tummy tuck is because of her stretched skin.

There is no rabies here, but that does not mean that foxes are harmless. They can still carry disease, and have been known to attack when feeling threatened. With the foxes so used to the family now, it's only a matter of time before they will try and get inside the home, looking for better food than the pasta they're given day after day after day.
Thank you for that information, I had no idea rabies didn’t exist in the U.K.

I agree with you 💯 on the safety. I also think these foxes oddly get better treatment than their own children and dogs. The children are shuttered into a screen den, and the dogs never get to run around. So strange!

I watched a fitness influencer on IG get a tummy tuck, and had to have a revision 9 months later. Her belly button doesn’t look right, and her scar was huge. She went through SO MUCH pain. I can’t even imagine Anna dealing with the after effects of surgery. The fitness influencer I referenced is a much stronger person and very capable mom, her handle on IG is @sdwsara … I don’t think Anna can handle that kind of surgery to be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why does Anna bother cooking pasta when the children don't look impressed......and most of it is chucked out on the garden?

Reactions: 11
We've just had another massive drop of rabies vaccine for the wildlife in a bunch of counties in Alabama, however, due to the size of our state it cannot be eradicated and bats seem to be the primary carriers. While they are usually shy animals Anal is trying her damnedest to make them comfortable around humans. All it takes is one fox that isn't afraid to bite the tit out of her, the kids, or kill a dog. The UK article was very informative, but she won't listen to that because her vet told her it was fine. They seem to frequent "professionals" with seem to go against everything anyone was ever taught.

You know who I feel sorry for, the woman that followed her because her body wasn't perfect, but she saw Anal making dinner in a bikini, doing #ad's with her unperfect body, only to be told that she really isn't happy with her body. We sure do have the right to change our mind, but when you've made the last couple of years about overcoming an ED and how happy you are with your body, then turn around and say you aren't happy with your body, that sure has to be a let down to the women that thought she was a role model.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.