SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
English isn't my first language therefore I may haven't chosen the right words.
To answer your question...

Anna obviously doesn't like the loose skin on her belly and her "saggy boobs" so I can totally understand her considering plastic surgery to have it fixed.
I also think it is okay to change ones opinion so I don't judge her in this department.
I think it is ok to change your opinion but she has gone on record numerous times talking about how accepting she now is of her body etc. She quotes herself as an ED survivor and there have been a fair few people in her comments who follow her every word, people who have opened up about their ED experiences. Imagine how they feel now to realise the whole body positive stuff is a bit of a sham for content.
I think she can do what she wants (and she will) but it screams out that she still has unresolved issues with her body and is far from recovered.

I've always found her 'recovery' posts to be quite disturbing tbh because there are very vulnerable people out there and she gives the impression that all you have to do is eat intuitively and love your body, whilst doing the exact opposite in her vlogs (excluding food groups, weight cycling and now talking about plastic surgery for areas she's not actually body positive about).

Ps, your English is fine 👍

Reactions: 25
Thanks so much for your response. I have a different opinion and it is based purely on her vlogs and instagram saying how much she has accepted her body, overcome her eating disorder etc.

It is only a few months ago that she posed in Bikinis and made tiktoks about body acceptance.

Her demographic followers, appear to me and others, as very young impressionable females.

Therefore what kind of message is she now CHOOSING to send out? Get cosmetic surgery to fix bits of your body that you don't like.:rolleyes:

It smacks of hypocrisy and at worst opportunism.
While watching her talk about it I have had the impression she talks about it to may be get it done for free and to also let people know she changed her mind to not get in the position of being called out being a liar (because of all her body positivity stuff so she can't have surgery without mentioning it beforehands in order to prevent a shitstorm).

I actually wasn't under the impression she was "promoting" plastic surgery or making it seem as if that's the only thing to do when having loose skin eg. ...and when it comes to one's body I personally think everybody can do whatever feels right and makes one feel better.

As much as I don't agree with her parenting or other stuff, I think it is her body and her choice. Also her right to change her opinion.

And with her wanting to have it done and changing her opinion I for once feel her and think it is also CAN be normal to may be on the one hand try the body positive approach but on the other hand still be unhappy about it and considering plastic surgery.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else see the comments talking about clickbait titles on the latest YouTube sensationally titled Four Year Old Tries Coke for the First Time?

I can't see the comments now (they must be deleting them), but people were saying the title was clickbaity. Someone commented with a list of previous clickbaity titles that they used in the early days. Did they really have a vlog called Shaved Skinny? 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think it is ok to change your opinion but she has gone on record numerous times talking about how accepting she now is of her body etc. She quotes herself as an ED survivor and there have been a fair few people in her comments who follow her every word, people who have opened up about their ED experiences. Imagine how they feel now to realise the whole body positive stuff is a bit of a sham for content.
I think she can do what she wants (and she will) but it screams out that she still has unresolved issues with her body and is far from recovered.

I've always found her 'recovery' posts to be quite disturbing tbh because there are very vulnerable people out there and she gives the impression that all you have to do is eat intuitively and love your body, whilst doing the exact opposite in her vlogs (excluding food groups, weight cycling and now talking about plastic surgery for areas she's not actually body positive about).

Ps, your English is fine 👍
I agree, she hasn't overcome any of her issues with food or body insecurities!

She shouldn't promote intuitive eating and body positivity when she doesn't do it herself, I am with you.

But I know it from myself like sometimes I try to be positive on stuff or have an ideal of certain things in my head (and talk about it) but still realise that something still bothers me and I still want certain things even though I wish I wouldn't if that makes sense.:D

So I understand how she may have tried to show how positive she is with her loose skin on her belly for example but realised that approach didn't help and she really wants ro have it done.

Ps: Thanks for saying my English is fine.:giggle:
I sometimes worry to come across as "not so clever" because I can't 100 % express my thoughts in English.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes I do see what you mean and I do it myself too, but I guess the danger lies in putting it out on social media and then changing your mind or admitting that perhaps you were being overly positive.

I'm multi-lingual myself so I totally understand the frustration of expressing your thoughts in another language.

Reactions: 4
While watching her talk about it I have had the impression she talks about it to may be get it done for free and to also let people know she changed her mind to not get in the position of being called out being a liar (because of all her body positivity stuff so she can't have surgery without mentioning it beforehands in order to prevent a shitstorm).

I actually wasn't under the impression she was "promoting" plastic surgery or making it seem as if that's the only thing to do when having loose skin eg. ...and when it comes to one's body I personally think everybody can do whatever feels right and makes one feel better.

As much as I don't agree with her parenting or other stuff, I think it is her body and her choice. Also her right to change her opinion.

And with her wanting to have it done and changing her opinion I for once feel her and think it is also CAN be normal to may be on the one hand try the body positive approach but on the other hand still be unhappy about it and considering plastic surgery.
I respect your opinion, however I find her, quite frankly, totally disingenuous. Moreover, can I just say, I didn't say she was promoting "plastic surgery".

That is a big leap from worrying about her influence on impressionable young women.

Yes I do see what you mean and I do it myself too, but I guess the danger lies in putting it out on social media and then changing your mind or admitting that perhaps you were being overly positive.

I'm multi-lingual myself so I totally understand the frustration of expressing your thoughts in another language.
True.

That's why I wouldn't want to be an influencer myself especially not as a "career".:LOL:

WOW, I wouldn't have thought English also isn't your mother tongue.

I respect your opinion, however I find her, quite frankly, totally disingenuous. Moreover, can I just say, I didn't say she was promoting "plastic surgery".

That is a big leap from worrying about her influence on impressionable young women.
I understand where you coming from

I understand where you are coming from.

But only because someone changes his/her opinion and wants a tummy tuck after giving birth to 4 children (her loose skin is truly visible) I personally don't think she is a bad influence for young girls.

Let's agree to disagree.
🙌

Last edited:
True.

That's why I wouldn't want to be an influencer myself especially not as a "career".:LOL:

WOW, I wouldn't have thought English also isn't your mother tongue.

I understand where you coming from

I understand where you are coming from.

But only because someone changes his/her opinion and wants a tummy tuck after giving birth to 4 children (her loose skin is truly visible) I personally don't think she is a bad influence for young girls.

Let's agree to disagree.
🙌
Indeed. :cool:

Reactions: 1
Thanks so much for your response. I have a different opinion and it is based purely on her vlogs and instagram saying how much she has accepted her body, overcome her eating disorder etc.

It is only a few months ago that she posed in Bikinis and made tiktoks about body acceptance.

Her demographic followers, appear to me and others, as very young impressionable females.

Therefore what kind of message is she now CHOOSING to send out? Get cosmetic surgery to fix bits of your body that you don't like.:rolleyes:

You could tell she was lying to herself and her viewers when she was flaunting her body over social media saying she was recovered from her ED and she loved her body. She's never loved her body! She was never genuine about accepting her body and loving it and it showed. 100%!

Now there's proof if she's talking about getting surgery. No mind change. I believe she's always thought that way.

And it doesn't surprise me she's talking about it online to get it done for free

Reactions: 19

Your last line says it all. She is a complete hypocrite. But her and her disgusting husband change the narrative to suit their needs. Joan was non binary, threw out all his male clothes, wore glasses he never needed, swore like a sailor for a few weeks, she is happy in her body, she is miserable in her body, Eduardo is a boy, Eduardo is a girl.
Its the same non stop bullshit day in day out, which is hilarious really as there is video evidence of all their hypocrisy.
I dont know why she needs plastic surgery. She only leaves the house for the 2 weeks of the year they go on their free holiday. Or is she trying to impress Matt? Anna you already married one gay guy, what's the odds of marrying another?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope though she has to pay for the surgery and will not get it done for free or a certain discount.

Reactions: 9
Knowing them I would guess they’ll get it done for free and vlog the whole experience, showing the doctor and so on

Reactions: 10
Knowing them I would guess they’ll get it done for free and vlog the whole experience, showing the doctor and so on
I really hope she doesn't get the surgery for free!
Hopefully their views, engagement rate, whatever doesn't allow these kind of sponsorships anymore.
Still might be the case but the hope is real.😉

Reactions: 6
I rarely watch their vlogs, but every time I see one I swear they're either eating McDonalds, pizza, cake, sweets, or chocolate. This family eats like total crap.

I don't want to be rude, but I was shocked at how unhealthy Anna looks. But now I see all the junk food she eats and it makes sense. Do they always eat like this!?

Reactions: 22
I rarely watch their vlogs, but every time I see one I swear they're either eating McDonalds, pizza, cake, sweets, or chocolate. This family eats like total crap.

I don't want to be rude, but I was shocked at how unhealthy Anna looks. But now I see all the junk food she eats and it makes sense. Do they always eat like this!?
They have one, if not the worst diets I have ever seen. Copious amounts of sweets, Pizza and Pasta with Butter.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I have absolutely nothing again botox or tummy tuck or boob lift and when I was younger I was sure I'm gonna get it after kids. But somehow my kids and my partner fulfill me enough that I don't care looking like I did before kids 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agree with this. I was always attractive, so it was shocking once I reached my mid 30's to see it disappear. I started to feel really depressed about it so I went to a plastic surgeon and he refused to do any surgery on me! Told me I needed to see a therapist instead!

After I left his office, something clicked in my brain. I realised my looks never brought me any joy. My family, friends, hobbies, and pets make me happy. As long as I'm healthy and fit, my looks really don't matter. Being good looking only made me attract superficial men who wanted me as arm candy, and I had guys look at me in the street. That was it. I don't understand why society places so much value on it. As long as I have love in my life from people I care about, that's all I want.

Unfortunately, I don't think getting surgery will make Anna happy. She will just find something else to hate about herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not sticking up for her but as a personal trainer her belly would never go back to the way it was without the surgery! I’m currently 20 weeks pregnant and my whole life revolves around fitness always has done especially with my job being a PT and fitness instructor but if it came to after I’ve given birth and it sagged or what not I won’t hesitate to have surgery! I think sometimes people assume exercise can fix all! For a start if you wanted abs or a flat belly ect it’s 90% diet as you can’t spot fat reduction anyway! I had abs pre pregnancy and it took constant cutting and bulking to achieve them with next to no ab exercises at all as I engage my core enough through compound. Can’t stand the women but I fully understand wanting to have the tummy tuck. Thank god I’ve only put on 3lb and I don’t look pregnant apart from a tiny bump so so far so good 😂

Reactions: 3
Not sticking up for her but as a personal trainer her belly would never go back to the way it was without the surgery! I’m currently 20 weeks pregnant and my whole life revolves around fitness always has done especially with my job being a PT and fitness instructor but if it came to after I’ve given birth and it sagged or what not I won’t hesitate to have surgery! I think sometimes people assume exercise can fix all! For a start if you wanted abs or a flat belly ect it’s 90% diet as you can’t spot fat reduction anyway! I had abs pre pregnancy and it took constant cutting and bulking to achieve them with next to no ab exercises at all as I engage my core enough through compound. Can’t stand the women but I fully understand wanting to have the tummy tuck. Thank god I’ve only put on 3lb and I don’t look pregnant apart from a tiny bump so so far so good 😂
Same!

Thing is, you can still be body positive and wish to change your body. I’d argue that’s an equal part of body positivity - letting people be what they want and do what they want.

Reactions: 5
They have one, if not the worst diets I have ever seen. Copious amounts of sweets, Pizza and Pasta with Butter.
Gross. I'd hate to see the state of the children's teeth!

Anna should fix her diet before doing any surgery. I know she has an ED, but she's gone from one end of the spectrum to the other. Starving herself to stuffing herself full of junk.

I can see her ending up looking like Katie Price. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.