SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point in Anna's "make a cake" reel when she's not explaining how much of everything she's putting in?!

Reactions: 13
That thumbnail of Edie, eating Lemon Pasta with the overacting antics and bizarre eye pulling is just horrible. What have they done to that beautiful child. :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I felt sorry for Annas mother, she looked like she was going to burst into tears when she picked her up to take her to airport.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Firstly if they wake for a wee wouldnt they know to go if they are trained in the day time?
The point I was making is that you cant train kids to wake when they need to go. Its a chemical reaction that happens in the brain that most kids will eventually learn to do. But it cannot be taught. You will see it yourself when the kid starts waking with a dry nappy several days in a row or starts naturally waking to go.
There might be other reasons Alessia is not hitting that milestone for example anxiety.
This. There is a hormone that develops to reduce urge at nighttime, and you can't force it to happen.

Reactions: 7
The latest TikTok is utterly ridiculous. Badly put together and still going with the narrative of Jono having to wait four times before they had a son. Now this is barrel scraping at its finest. Their second child was a boy named Eduardo. Nothing can change that and it's blatantly ludicrious to try and rewrite history.
That latest tiktok is veeeeery non-binary and label heavy of mr “I’m non binary but don’t like labels and have enough money to retire tomorrow”, seems you’re scraping the barrel once again mr jotato

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh, right...
Wonder if Grandma is allowed to stay in the house...
Oma Margaret stayed with Anna for a few days then went to Erikas. Jonathan was so passive aggressIve when Margaret was leaving for Brighton. Sarcastic and smart remarks as she was standing in the drive.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why do they let the kids scream blue murder, while charging round the house. Lordy help their neighbours, when they inevitably have to move into a cheap, terraced house.

Reactions: 16
How can someone with an eating disorder jokingly say “just go on a diet” and “decrease your calories”?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Bahaha Anal calling Jonny boy tf out when making the TikTok!
He’s big (in relation to the bloke in the video they’re recreating) your like, not a big man, you’re 5’6 🤣🤣🤣

Then Mr short & stumpy announces that this TikTok is full of acting and lines. But then goes on to say he hates acting and it’s not his forte.
Jonathan, your whole back catalogue on TikTok is full of this exact type of videos. Copying people is the only thing you can manage. Stop gaslighting your audience. You are so transparent, we see right though you!

Also, why did she make lemon pasta again? Especially when the kids obviously didn’t like it the night before? Adding asparagus and bow tie pasta isn’t going to miraculously change their minds. Poor things must be starving.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Oma Margaret stayed with Anna for a few days then went to Erikas. Jonathan was so passive aggressIve when Margaret was leaving for Brighton. Sarcastic and smart remarks as she was standing in the drive.
Yes, so I wonder if when Grandma comes over, she will be allowed to stay in the house, too....

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Can I add "so cute" to the list of Anna's super annoying things to say non stop, my ears are bleeding. It's coming a close second to Good boy, Good girl. All week in the vlogs everything is "so cute". Geez Louise, expand your vocabulary Anna. Doesn't Jonathan hear this over and over when he is editing the vlogs! But then again he is just as annoying with his "so cool" on a loop. They are as bad as each other.

Reactions: 28
Thank goodness Jotato has remembered that a ’true-self’ non-binary skin-machine operator has to say the F word every video! For a while there, I thought he’d fallen back into his old ways of appearing to be a happy-go-lucky, not at all moody or sweary, chirpy little leprechaun, which, we now know, was entirely a lie, created for the vlogs, to hide his internal pain, anger and desire to wear little girls’ knickers!! 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This. There is a hormone that develops to reduce urge at nighttime, and you can't force it to happen.
No you can't but wearing pull ups is proven to prolong the connection happening. Look at 20-30 years ago, most kids were dry at nights at age 2 or 3. Now it's a huge percentage who aren't and if you go to a bedwetting nurse the first thing they'll tell you to do is take off the nappies. When a child wets, if they wake up and are uncomfortable it helps the brain join the dots faster. If they wee in a nappy and it's all dry and comfy still, the muscle memory just tells the body to keep releaseing pee because it's all fine. Nurses recommend absorbant bed covers or bedwetting alarms instead. Just saying this because I went through it with one of mine and people kept reassuring me with the hormone story, and my nurse had to undo everything I'd done. If I could go back, I'd take the night nappies away at 3 and use a brolly sheet or bed wetting alarm instead. It's normal that Alessia isn't dry at nights, but it's not normal or ok that they stick her in pull ups and expect the problem to fix itself. The only people telling you to wear nappies at night are the nappy companies who profit from this.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I find Matt Walsh to be on point again about trans kids.
I bet Jono envies the parents of this poor child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Anna actually set her oven to "148 degrees Celsius" to bake the cakes
Now I can only speak for the oven at my dads house because it has a dial which shows the temperature on a panel, but even that is in 5C increments. Anna's just turning a dial to about 150, so just say 150 you numpty

Reactions: 10
That part in todays vlog A & J was filming the behind the scenes tik tok they did, did I miss the joke, Anna was laughing uncontrollably when J was trying to lift her on the kitchen bench a few times, like I get having a laugh and getting the giggles but she was laughing excessively, like full on, not even Jonathan was really laughing not to her level anyway, it was an over reach and i was trying to figure out, whats so funny?

She did the same when she was talking about that oodie thing she was wearing the other day and was carrying on about it what seemed like forever and thought it was the funniest thing , she does this often, literally in fits of laughter and add in that heavy cackle thing she does at something when its not even funny, I dont know, maybe I'm not seeing it and it's hilarious, but it just seems over the top, it looks fake plus she looks over at the camera when she is doing it, it just seems so put on.

Okay, I'll get my coat..😄 I realise I have written a comment about someone laughing.. but it's Anna you know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I find Matt Walsh to be on point again about trans kids.
I bet Jono envies the parents of this poor child.
I don't understand why as soon as they are trans female, they have to slap on the slap. No 10 year old girl should wear that much make-up regardless of their gender at birth. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.