SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A2 starts reception this year which means another load of fees. Just totted it all up
E1- £17,010 (£5670 per term)
E2 - £17,010 (£5670 per term)
A1 - £13,575 (£4525 per term)
A2 - £13, 575 (£4525 per term)

Total - £61,170

When E1 goes to seniors the year after next her fees increase by £2k a term and A1 will go to juniors and will cost £1k a term more so will cost them over £70k to send them per year. Better get milking those kids guys. Fees won't pay themselves!
They get a sibling discount of around 15k.
still a tit ton of money but they make 250k+ per year off YouTube, plus 60k from Instagram . Anna has 1M followers so a brand deal is 3k+ for a post/ story . They have a decent income even though they do duck all except exploit their children !

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The baby product ad showed her using it on a 5 and a half year old and 4 year old lol. Talk about a mismatch- I sometimes use baby products on my 4 and 6 year old but I sure as hell wouldn't be taking money to advertise and show myself using them on children and not actual babies. They should have partnered with Zoe and Alfie but I suppose these days, a partnership with the SJs must be dirt cheap in comparison...

Ok I maybe being daft but why is she advertising “baby” products when they don’t have any babies!!!! Or is it because Andrea is still a baby at 4 🤦🏻🤷🏻
Her obsession with babies, having babies, pretending her 4 year old is still a baby is not normal and unhinged. I don’t know if it’s connected to her eating disorder but it sounds like it

Reactions: 16
A2 starts reception this year which means another load of fees. Just totted it all up
E1- £17,010 (£5670 per term)
E2 - £17,010 (£5670 per term)
A1 - £13,575 (£4525 per term)
A2 - £13, 575 (£4525 per term)

Total - £61,170

When E1 goes to seniors the year after next her fees increase by £2k a term and A1 will go to juniors and will cost £1k a term more so will cost them over £70k to send them per year. Better get milking those kids guys. Fees won't pay themselves!
Emilia won't be going for to high school next year as she's only now going into Yr 5.

Reactions: 1
It really annoys me that Anna babies Andrea and Alessia so much. She even uses the term “babies” when talking about them which I find very odd. He’s starting primary school in a few weeks and Alessia is going into year one. I understand that their her last two children however over protecting your kids or babying them can really affect them later on in life and can also class as trauma. She’s dragging them back, the parents don’t exactly have hectic work schedules so I don’t understand why they can’t potty train Alessia at night time? Every child is different but it won’t take long if they actually try. They’re both very young for their ages, she’s emotionally stunting them.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It really annoys me that Anna babies Andrea and Alessia so much. She even uses the term “babies” when talking about them which I find very odd. He’s starting primary school in a few weeks and Alessia is going into year one. I understand that their her last two children however over protecting your kids or babying them can really affect them later on in life and can also class as trauma. She’s dragging them back, the parents don’t exactly have hectic work schedules so I don’t understand why they can’t potty train Alessia at night time? Every child is different but it won’t take long if they actually try. They’re both very young for their ages, she’s emotionally stunting them.
You cant potty train for night time.

Reactions: 5
Wow, that vlog was so BORING. She spent half of it sniffing fish to see if it was still good. She's been cooking for how long and doesn't know that you do not use seafood even if it's a day old. I live on the gulf coast and you never, ever take a chance with seafood. In fact, we've just had a couple of deaths from eating raw oysters here. So she does end up throwing it out but she really thinks hard about feeding that to her small children. The sad thing is she ends up feeding them pasta, again, for the billionth time.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She is not anorexic but bulimic and will purge and restrict herself during the day.

apologies but as AN sufferer of many years what you described is not bulimia but Anorexia binge/purge subtype.
Bulimia is eating normally plus binge/purge episodes hence the normal weight of bulimics.

I do not believe Anna had Anorexia either tbh or it was atypical hence why she was never underweight.
Maybe giving it to the kids helps her live through them. We dont see her actually eat a lot of the time so dont know how much shes actually eating. She always struggled with bulimia before so maybe shes just putting on a front of eating pasta and takeaways all the time. Its horrible because i know how when you’re in it you dont want anyone to stop you but the kids shouldnt have to be surrounded by unhealthy eating habits its so dangerous for them
to be fair ask any bulimc or Anorexic binge/purge subtype and they will tell you carbs esp pasta is the biggest fear food as it doesnt come up easily plus causes a lot of water weight

Reactions: 7
You cant potty train for night time.
You absolutely can, take your child to the toilet before they go to bed then teach them if they need the toilet to get up during the night. Needs to be a routine. If you can’t toilet train at night then every person on earth would be sleeping in a nappy!🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And never forget his very professional pic on his LinkedIn profile, very family friendly:
For the media guru creator that he thinks he is and with his vast experience in graphic design and great creativity, you would think that he could create his own logo but nope! I bet it was a way to get it for free with no effort involve like everything they do.
The winner looks like a squid butt plug, very fitting for anything to do with Jonathan though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Toilet training at night does take longer and as someone else said you need to follow a routine and be strict about it. A&J are too lazy to do it.

Reactions: 14
You absolutely can, take your child to the toilet before they go to bed then teach them if they need the toilet to get up during the night. Needs to be a routine. If you can’t toilet train at night then every person on earth would be sleeping in a nappy!🤦‍♀️
And how do you "teach them" to wake up in the night to go? Please tell us O Wise One.
I have 3 children and none of them wear nappies at night so I must have done something right.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
apologies but as AN sufferer of many years what you described is not bulimia but Anorexia binge/purge subtype.
Bulimia is eating normally plus binge/purge episodes hence the normal weight of bulimics.

I do not believe Anna had Anorexia either tbh or it was atypical hence why she was never underweight.

to be fair ask any bulimc or Anorexic binge/purge subtype and they will tell you carbs esp pasta is the biggest fear food as it doesnt come up easily plus causes a lot of water weight
I think Anna's ED is not strictly one or the other.

Reactions: 9
Does Alessia still wear pull ups at night? I envision her to be bed wetting for a long time to come. She's been traumatised with the cold shower punishments.

• Sad
  • Wow
And how do you "teach them" to wake up in the night to go? Please tell us O Wise One.
I have 3 children and none of them wear nappies at night so I must have done something right.
Well obviously if they wake up needing a wee🙈then tell them to go…

Does Alessia still wear pull ups at night? I envision her to be bed wetting for a long time to come. She's been traumatised with the cold shower punishments.
I just read a post a few pages back how they recorded her wearing one which they shouldn’t have.

Reactions: 6
Alessia always seems very anxious and nervous whenever she's around Anna. That is not a child connected to her mom at all.
Why is there zero connection between Anna and her Kids. Zero. Does she interact with them at!? Ever. Other than feed them and comment on their clothes. It's so sad. Oma must have been an emotionally neglectful mom to say that is how Anna is with her own kids. It's just not normal for a mom to spend that little 'real' time with them.
I notice how they are rarely in the kitchen. They're obviously not allowed!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
You obviously can’t train them to wake up if they need the toilet, but it’s about taking the steps to reduce the chance of wetting the bed. I imagine alessia wouldn’t get up in the middle of the night and use the toilet, she knows if she went to Anna to ask for help then she’d be in trouble for waking her up. Out of all the kids, I feel the most sorry for alessia, I dread to think what issues she’ll have as she gets older

• Sad
Reactions: 22
You obviously can’t train them to wake up if they need the toilet, but it’s about taking the steps to reduce the chance of wetting the bed. I imagine alessia wouldn’t get up in the middle of the night and use the toilet, she knows if she went to Anna to ask for help then she’d be in trouble for waking her up. Out of all the kids, I feel the most sorry for alessia, I dread to think what issues she’ll have as she gets older
I obviously meant when they wake up needing a wee, you teach to use the toilet. These things take time and patience. They have an en suite so Anna should leave a little night light on so Alessia can guide herself. Or Anna could wake Alessia in the night asking if she needs to go

Alessia always seems very anxious and nervous whenever she's around Anna. That is not a child connected to her mom at all.
Why is there zero connection between Anna and her Kids. Zero. Does she interact with them at!? Ever. Other than feed them and comment on their clothes. It's so sad. Oma must have been an emotionally neglectful mom to say that is how Anna is with her own kids. It's just not normal for a mom to spend that little 'real' time with them.
I notice how they are rarely in the kitchen. They're obviously not allowed!
This is all very true! For a family with some money you would think they’d be spending their time making memories.. apart from Spain what have they done other than be glued to their iPads? They live just outside of London there’s the natural history museum and science museum which are both free and educational for children. They could do beach days? Zoo? Sealife? Even take them on walks or to the park so they can run riot and burn some energy. She goes to bed so early and doesn’t spend the evenings with them. She could do pamper evenings with the girls and do little child friendly face masks, their hair and nails. Movie nights.
She doesn’t take care of E2 and A1’s curls anyway! She has no idea how to style curly hair

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.