SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E2 to Jonathan: When was the last time you took a shower, you stink!
Bahaha, E2 just confirming what we already knew 🤣🤣🤣

E1 to Jonathan: When the child has better style than you! (In relation to A1’s new clothes)
Oops, seems like their lack of parenting is really starting to show now the kids are getting older. It’s really gonna hit like a tonne of bricks really soon too 😆

Also side note, the amount of pasta the foxes got seems to be almost the same amount Jonathan cooked to start off with.
So the kids barely ate any of it, I thought this was their favourite meal?? 😔

Another side note, I wondered where Anal was during the kids dinner time. Looks like the lazy witch was lounging in bed 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 21
E2 to Jonathan: When was the last time you took a shower, you stink!
Bahaha, E2 just confirming what we already knew 🤣🤣🤣
Wow, how much do the kids have to endure as well as everything else plus the stench of that moron that probably reeks of tit and BO, he wears the same manky tops & shorts over and over again and who knows if even showers daily either, does he even brush his teeth, ew. When he said the other day he has loads of those yellow singlet tops to rotate, yer sure Jan. What, does he have loads of the bright pink t-shirt that he lives in at the moment as well? He is gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
PB butter is very high in fats typically. Sadly for me because I eat it daily ha. 😂 But then I'm genuinely in recovery, whatever that looks like.

I do believe that A eats some PB things because she's under the impression they are somehow automatically healthier...orthorexia alarm bells. Whereas I eat solely PB because it's healthier for other species and me. We know by her treatment of dogs and foxes that animal welfare isn't in her vocabulary.

The thing with A flaunting herself eating is that that isn't a sign of recovery in itself for her. Allowing herself to eat proper meals, with the inclusion of ice cream etc, without purging would be recovery.

You're not going to recover by talking to some hack on the Internet who calls themselves an ED coach. Coaches are for sport and transport, not life altering conditions. It's one thing to not be ready to accept help for your ED and another to mislead your following, many of whom are young/impressionable.

At this stage I've no sympathy with her, and my concerns lie with the children, foxes and dogs.

Erica is smart to keep a distance. I wonder how she supports herself now. Brighton ain't cheap.
I completely agree. She must have “safe foods” that she thinks are “ok” to eat- but nutritionally they’re not. I do that too, when I’m struggling with my ED, although when I see myself doing that, I recognise it’s not healthy. Shock horror, I use what I’ve learnt in therapy to help- not just replying upon “intuitive eating” 🤦🏻‍♀️
My ED stems from being extremely ill as a child, putting weight on due to medication and chemo, then getting complemented when I lost the steroid weight. That combined with my mum constantly commenting on what I ate, and other people ate, it spiralled. I was determined not to pass any of this onto my children. I cooked with them from being tiny. They help with deciding dinners for the week. They go shopping with me, help cook, and tidy away! We sit together and eat, no devices and TALK. Now they’re much older, they do know about my ED, but they all have a healthy relationship with food. We have fruit out which they can eat anytime of theyre hungry. We do have biscuits and things like that, and if they want something sweet, they do ask (even the teens!) When we’re out for meals, they’re not shovelling “forbidden” foods down their necks either as if there’s a food they’d like to try, I’ll mostly cook it for us all! I’m a vegetarian, so often cook meat free meals, but cook meat too- just not for me!
I wish Anna and Jonny would do similar. The kids would love it- however it takes effort. Cue a video “kids do our food shopping” 😜🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There have been so many red flags over the years. The cutting out of food groups or ingredients, the water bottle with the time marks that she drags around the house only to say 'I drink a litre of water before bed'... Why?? Oh wait... I know why.....
The 'feeder' behaviour around her kids, feeding them nothing pasta and chocolate, nothing healthy... Her not being able to let go of the work out regime even during the vacation and holidays. I remember her having to do it over Christmas as well because Christmas fell on a weekday, and so the kids had to wait until mummy had finished her work out....
The intermittent fasting she did for a while... Small portions on small plates which she used to film on the awful 'what I ate Wednesday', showing off her body only when she feels she's lost enough weight...
And there's plenty more.
It's shocking that she is allowed to do all this online, knowing a young audience is watching, and of course in front of her children who suffer along with her.....

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Today's thumbnail !! 😡 J knows all too well what that looks like hence the reason why he cherry picked a shot of Andrea that looks like he has 'something' dribbling down his chin, out of all the images to choose from that he could of picked and not of the kids but of him or Anna,
he chose that one. He is pure filth.

Also how ill does Emilia look, those heavy dark circles under her eyes are shocking, she spends every waking moment infront of her screen except meal times also I have noticed of late she has a blanket wrapped around herself all the time even at the dinner table, I dont live in the UK isn't it hot there at the moment? My guess is because she is sitting all day and poor circulation she is feeling cold with the lack of and little movement she does. She can barely tear herself away from that computer. Also it doesn't help her diet is lacking in everything possible for a young growing girl plus she needs foods to boost her iron levels and that can help promote circulation would be a benefit and a help too. She must be having withdrawals of Ham since they came back from holidays she has not had one bit of protein at home since, Anna won't buy her any.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The irony of this caption and Anna being associated with it, she admitted herself that she can't pit a Reel together after over a decade of having SM as your bread winner, they have zero shame.
That's a terrible picture of Anna, I think she is attractive, but her face looks off in this image.

Reactions: 10
And never forget his very professional pic on his LinkedIn profile, very family friendly:
For the media guru creator that he thinks he is and with his vast experience in graphic design and great creativity, you would think that he could create his own logo but nope! I bet it was a way to get it for free with no effort involve like everything they do.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When was the last time those kids ate a vegetable? Like a green bean or some squash? Lettuce with some cherry tomatoes? I cannot imagine how those kids are able to go to the bathroom on the regular. Buttered pasta with cheese, they aren't getting enough fiber in their diets. They don't get proper sleep, nor exercise. Sure, it's hot there, but it's hot as balls in my area and the kids are still out playing. They have a swing set and a fun yard to play in, but they are stuck in that smelly house. Of course with the foxes now dining in the backyard, I'm sure Anals made it a place where you wouldn't want to step foot into.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I haven’t watched their YouTube for weeks but just saw Anna’s insta stories. Holy smokes, she looks pale and not at all Olive tones Barbie-Anna like. 😳😞
why have they partnered with her? She doesn't have any babies or toddlers in the house. Her youngest child is now 4! What a poor partnership- you'd think they would at least choose an "influencer" who has a baby that can actually use their products.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
All these kids have been eating these past weeks was pasta and pizza. It just blows my mind how you can feed that to your kids every day, once a week is ok, but they’re even ordering pasta and pizza when they’re eating at restaurants 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Another side note, I wondered where Anal was during the kids dinner time. Looks like the lazy witch was lounging in bed 🙄
Probably hiding away because she’s avoiding dinner time and she’ll sneak down at night time and binge ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 2
why have they partnered with her? She doesn't have any babies or toddlers in the house. Her youngest child is now 4! What a poor partnership- you'd think they would at least choose an "influencer" who has a baby that can actually use their products.
I suppose being a skincare product it could help people of different ages however...
It is primarily advertised as a baby brand
Aimed at new parents, parents to be and of course babies which is why it makes absolutely no sense for them to have
"Partnered up"?? They are not new parents and don't have any under 4, Perhaps they mistook andrea for a toddler by how he gets treated or it was a case of a and j doing anything if it means getting paid 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 11
A2 starts reception this year which means another load of fees. Just totted it all up
E1- £17,010 (£5670 per term)
E2 - £17,010 (£5670 per term)
A1 - £13,575 (£4525 per term)
A2 - £13, 575 (£4525 per term)

Total - £61,170

When E1 goes to seniors the year after next her fees increase by £2k a term and A1 will go to juniors and will cost £1k a term more so will cost them over £70k to send them per year. Better get milking those kids guys. Fees won't pay themselves!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Is no one shocked they have kept up the vlogging? Even if the content is dire and boring as hell it’s the summer why are they not doing anything! I would love to have had the summers off when mine were little,
Why are they still doing the vlogs? Can’t be making much on the views they get and they hardly do ads now either 🤔

Reactions: 17
When was the last time those kids ate a vegetable? Like a green bean or some squash? Lettuce with some cherry tomatoes? I cannot imagine how those kids are able to go to the bathroom on the regular. Buttered pasta with cheese, they aren't getting enough fiber in their diets. They don't get proper sleep, nor exercise. Sure, it's hot there, but it's hot as balls in my area and the kids are still out playing. They have a swing set and a fun yard to play in, but they are stuck in that smelly house. Of course with the foxes now dining in the backyard, I'm sure Anals made it a place where you wouldn't want to step foot into.
Yep - we have chickens and foxes come, mo matter how we secure the garden, they still find a way of getting on. I have to pickup their smelly poos every single day. Can’t see Anna doing this and that garden must be disgusting !
Funny how they didn’t want those poor dogs to pop everywhere but it’s ok for foxes to do so. Meanwhile, their dogs are stuck on a laundry room or tiny dog garden. Huh.

A2 starts reception this year which means another load of fees. Just totted it all up
E1- £17,010 (£5670 per term)
E2 - £17,010 (£5670 per term)
A1 - £13,575 (£4525 per term)
A2 - £13, 575 (£4525 per term)

Total - £61,170

When E1 goes to seniors the year after next her fees increase by £2k a term and A1 will go to juniors and will cost £1k a term more so will cost them over £70k to send them per year. Better get milking those kids guys. Fees won't pay themselves!
That is ridiculous, especially considering they take no interest whatsoever in their education. More fool them for wanting to keep up with the Joneses.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok I maybe being daft but why is she advertising “baby” products when they don’t have any babies!!!! Or is it because Andrea is still a baby at 4 🤦🏻🤷🏻
I wonder if she uses these on the children for their cold showers 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why would you want a ‘mother’ who abuses their children in the shower to promote your shower and bath products. Why do none of these brands do their research!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.