SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the vlog today J was talking about what started off as a cleaning explanation versus Anna's never being happy with the state of the house, to what then turned into a talk about his vlogging & editing of 10 years and the "structural process" he went thru over that time, each day, putting himself in the category of being a 'creator', 'genius', 'inward thinker'. Bahahahaha. 😂

Then went on to say some crap about "the company that I run and works with lots of clients", What clients?! the foxes and his imaginary friends! and if he is referring to Little squid media as the company he runs, well hardly a glowing list of accomplishments on there, I went to look at the website, on his "what we do" page, the list reads like a bunch of flops, it has a couple of his childrens books - flops, 'Podcast' - posted about a handful of them nothing since, 'youtube channel' - which is children led content who are being exploited by their parents - disgusting! and the standout flop was his film "countdown" and stated that it was going to be entered into various film festivals. Bahahaha, never saw the light of day, never released, never in a movie theatre, never at one film festival, nothing, nada.

He makes himself sound like he is some brilliant online digital creator, just look at his body of work, its crap! and thinks he is some acclaimed film maker but yet his movie didn't even make it anywhere and then there was the movie poster of a ginormous eyeball/ pupil. 😂 He only showed the movie to a bunch of people at a preview, the end, was never spoken about again. He can't run anything, he is rubbish at everything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched the vlog from a day ago.. E1’s comment about her grandmother is just disgusting, but it’s even more disgusting that Jonathan left it in the video. I hope his mother doesn’t watch it. They are turning these children into spoilt brats with their ideas and I won’t blame the children as they learn from their parents. Given how materialistic Jonathan and Anna are, of course they’ll teach the kids that materialism is the best which it of course isn’t. Those kids will have a huge shock when they grow older.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
In the vlog today J was talking about what started off as a cleaning explanation versus Anna's never being happy with the state of the house, to what then turned into a talk about his vlogging & editing of 10 years and the "structural process" he went thru over that time, each day, putting himself in the category of being a 'creator', 'genius', 'inward thinker'. Bahahahaha. 😂

Then went on to say some crap about "the company that I run and works with lots of clients", What clients?! the foxes and his imaginary friends! and if he is referring to Little squid media as the company he runs, well hardly a glowing list of accomplishments on there, I went to look at the website, on his "what we do" page, the list reads like a bunch of flops, it has a couple of his childrens books - flops, 'Podcast' - posted about a handful of them nothing since, 'youtube channel' - which is children led content who are being exploited by their parents - disgusting! and the standout flop was his film "countdown" and stated that it was going to be entered into various film festivals. Bahahaha, never saw the light of day, never released, never in a movie theatre, never at one film festival, nothing, nada.

He makes himself sound like he is some brilliant online digital creator, just look at his body of work, its crap! and thinks he is some acclaimed film maker but yet his movie didn't even make it anywhere and then there was the movie poster of a ginormous eyeball/ pupil. 😂 He only showed the movie to a bunch of people at a preview, the end, was never spoken about again. He can't run anything, he is rubbish at everything.

Just came here to say the same thing, company he runs, what a joke!! He's deluded, he doesn't have any clients. He's always at home for a start, prancing around in his vile yellow vest tops. His next book should be 'All My Clients are Invisible' 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If the end of that vlog is anything to go by, no-one would leave a review.
I don't even feel like their vlogs are particularly professional, there is no structure, the content is so dull and the editing is nothing to write home about. He talks all this crap about creativity but the majority of his content on Tiktok is copied from other people.
I see the dog walker is off on holiday next week, so I guess the dogs won't be getting a walk unless she makes a vlog called 'Walking my 6 dogs how will I f*cking cope'

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I agree, the video quality is very poor. We love cruise holidays and I watch several vloggers for information. ‘Cruise with Ben and David’ make incredible videos that are professional in quality. He should watch some of those to get an idea of what can be done when you do it properly.

Reactions: 9
Why on earth do they think we will find Anna tidying, making lunch and doing her ironing interesting or entertaining? I’ve got my own ironing to do - I’m really not arsed about watching someone else do theirs. Jotato wanging on about it as if he’s some creative genius. I detest this exploitation of children from their parents but I could reconcile it somewhat if the children seemed to have enriched, active, fun lives but they don’t, do they?! By Anna’s own admission, even just a trip to the Co-op for some bits was like poor little Alessia had never been inside a supermarket before.

Reactions: 28
She’s defo getting to the age where attitude becomes prevalent but that’s all kids no matter of status . kids on the block can be just as rude and to be honest I think they are among the poorer kids at school .they get most stuff free from companies the other kids parents actually work for it. Also from my expediences most kids in private school are an only child or have 1 sibling . Rarely there are 4 kids in one family . These kids are really not the norm for that environment ! And with Edie I’m sure parents are not encouraging their kids to be accepting its Just not upper class culture .
it will be interesting to see how Emilia is at 13 that’s when you’ll really see if she’s snobby
I agree they are certainly not the norm in that school, transgender brother, constantly exploited on social media, non binary lunatic father who has invisible friends. Then Emilia has dyscalculia which will mean she is terrible at Maths (no judgement, I am rubbish at Maths myself). I am surprised there has not been incidents where the children have said something to Emilia, I mean ten year olds have access to you tube and Tik Tok,

Reactions: 15
From what I see the cleaning vlog is just to show Anna’s boobs as she bends around doing tasks.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I just finished their vlog… I don’t know why Emilia at age 9 almost 10 wouldn’t want to watch Goosebumps. Isn’t that basically the perfect age for Goosebumps movies? Basically, why do they want to characterize her as so old… going on 10 is literally what, 4th grade in the U.S.? 😳

Reactions: 14
I’ve said it before and I will say it again: Why would you have dogs if you’re not even taking them out for walks? These poor dogs are nothing but an inconvenience for them, like their kids really. They’re only allowed to stay in one room, have to eat locked away, have the tiniest patch of grass to pee and poop, and now they’re not even getting walked?! Both adults stay at home the whole day and don’t do anything and E1 is old enough to walk a dog by herself in the neighborhood, like I did at that age.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Anna holding up the top e1 chose "its very floaty, kinda like a PEASANT style" .... I'M ABSOLUTELY HOWLING WITH LAUGHTER HERE!!! I HAD NO IDEA KIDS WANTED TO DRESS LIKE PEASANTS THESE DAYS!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve said it before and I will say it again: Why would you have dogs if you’re not even taking them out for walks? These poor dogs are nothing but an inconvenience for them, like their kids really. They’re only allowed to stay in one room, have to eat locked away, have the tiniest patch of grass to pee and poop, and now they’re not even getting walked?! Both adults stay at home the whole day and don’t do anything and E1 is old enough to walk a dog by herself in the neighborhood, like I did at that age.
In that house, dogs are treated as poorly as the kids are:

Had 6 dogs for content = had 4 kids for content (should have stopped at 2 on both counts). Too lazy to properly take car of either.
Dogs relegated to the laundry room = kids relegated to the playroom
Eat locked away = eat on their own
Not getting walked = never going anywhere outside of the grey mansion (except when #gifted).
Pee everywhere = younger kids still in nappies at night (not criticizing the kids, just the parents being lazy at both dog and potty training).

They just don't care about anyone besides themselves, or vlog content (=money). They are despicable.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She is literally ironing things that do not need pressing. A sports bra? She is just trying to find tit to do (pretend) to say she is a busy mom of 4. The housekeeper is gone for two weeks and now her dog walker will be gone, however, is she coping?

To the person above that said her boobs were on display throughout the vlog, here, here!! That tit is getting annoying.

Stop leaning over and get yourself a tripod, you have same-day amazon delivery FFS.

I like how Jojo was sitting up in his hole talking about how Anal keeps the house clean, dude, get off your ass and help. Also, help your wife understand that tit doesn't need to be perfect and she needs to let all the kids help, not just E1. Let the playroom get trashed, shut the door, and do not look at it. Tell the kids to clean it and if they don't when they go to school get a trash bag and get rid of everything. Then add a few toys back again when they can learn to keep things clean. They have too many toys! and they do not need new toys when they go out. They should be making memories not visiting toy shops.
*new toys means getting rid of old toys. One goes in the other goes out. Donate that tit, your US taxes will thank you. (according to what I understand she pays US taxes)

• Heart
In that house, dogs are treated as poorly as the kids are:

Had 6 dogs for content = had 4 kids for content (should have stopped at 2 on both counts). Too lazy to properly take car of either.
Dogs relegated to the laundry room = kids relegated to the playroom
Eat locked away = eat on their own
Not getting walked = never going anywhere outside of the grey mansion (except when #gifted).
Pee everywhere
= younger kids still in nappies at night (not criticizing the kids, just the parents being lazy at both dog and potty training).

They just don't care about anyone besides themselves, or vlog content (=money). They are despicable.
Spot on (y) I love animals and to see the way these little dogs are neglected fills me with such sadness and rage. The way Albie, who I believe is blind and deaf is treated by Anna is deporable. I will SCREAM at the top of my lungs if I hear her being described as an animal lover. She will hear me at her grey house in Reigate. :mad: She may love animals in theory but in practise, she hasn't a clue.

• Heart
Not only do they have too many toys, they haven't learned to play with what they have. They just trash, they don't play.
They don't have any educational toys, either. When have we ever seen them do puzzles, or boardgames, or Lego... oh wait, only when there's an #AD to be made, and then that toy or game is soon forgotten and in its place is yet another LOL doll.
But do we ever see them roleplay with them? Nope. Emilia was one of the first kids to get a (freebie, of course) LOL dolls house, it was taller than her when she got it. We never see them play with it at all...

Andrea is way behind on his motor skills. They never colour, they never do any crafts, they never go to the park so the kids can climb and play.
The kids are just 'there', and will get dragged out of the house if there's money to be made. Otherwise, they're being forgotten about... much like the dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.