SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not watched them since spain, but watched the Brighton one (not on YT, I refuse!) Some thoughts;
Jonny saying “Get some good clips” instead of “Have a fun day!” before they go!
Edie sat in the back, alone... why didn’t emilia sit beside edie instead of squished between the A’s.
Why didn’t Anna look at the forcast and bring coats or dress them more appropriately? It takes up barely any space for kids macs!
“We’re all getting wet!” No, Anna, you’re dry under your umbrella, you didn’t even let Andrea go under!
Wow, cool story about the time you once ate at a now closed restaurant with other people...(name dropping Alfie and Zoe🤦🏻‍♀️)
So riveting, you told it twice!
Half the vlog is her talking about a bloody bridge
Anna asking the hyper, sugar filled kids, if they were tired?! Why would they be tired? All they did was walk over a bridge, eat, and come home?
I’ve not watched a vlog since Spain, but Andrea still looks ill, definitely thinner in the face. He always seems a bit out of it, like he’s not slept.
At the end, Anna trying to justify eating dinner at nandos, after eating a salad for lunch! They could have just had a “picky tea” if she wasn’t that hungry, but instead she’s trying to make herself feel ok about eating two meals. Definitely not recovered from her ED. Typical behaviour, I do it when I’m battling with my ED. Her face looks so gaunt here. I know she doesn’t have make up on, but she looks unwell.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Why is the new vlog titled fashion haul with edie and Anna? is it sponsored? I don’t understand Izzy bringing clothes from river island? And they all look too big for each kid?

why do they have two different sets of silverware and one is ”the crap” ones no one likes? why didn’t Emilia ask “what can you not affffffoooooord a matching good set?”

im glad they didnt leave that kid with Jonathan alone at any point. A boy with long hair in his house? He’d be in a dress within minutes.

anna getting the box of old uniforms out of the attic, why can’t she just buy new ones? Uniforms get faded as hell after a few years, I remember kids making fun of the kids with yellow and faded uniforms. Emilia will be traumatized if she’s ever called poor. Shes turning into a mini version of her crappy parents though I can’t believe she said that about her grandmother.

why have we not seen Jonathan stomping around in the two different shoes yet? When will they make a comeback?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve not watched them since spain, but watched the Brighton one (not on YT, I refuse!) Some thoughts;
Edie sat in the back, alone... why didn’t emilia sit beside edie instead of squished between the A’s.
Why didn’t Anna look at the forcast and bring coats or dress them more appropriately? It takes up barely any space for kids macs!
“We’re all getting wet!” No, Anna, you’re dry under your umbrella, you didn’t even let Andrea go under!
Wow, cool story about the time you once ate at a now closed restaurant with other people...(name dropping Alfie and Zoe🤦🏻‍♀️)
Anna asking the hyper, sugar filled kids, if they were tired?! Why would they be tired? All they did was walk over a bridge, eat, and come home?
I’ve not watched a vlog since Spain, but Andrea still looks ill, definitely thinner in the face. He always seems a bit out of it, like he’s not slept.
At the end, Anna trying to justify eating dinner at nandos, after eating a salad for lunch! They could have just had a “picky tea” if she wasn’t that hungry, but instead she’s trying to make herself feel ok about eating two meals. Definitely not recovered from her ED. Typical behaviour, I do it when I’m battling with my ED. Her face looks so gaunt here. I know she doesn’t have make up on, but she looks unwell.
Any sign of Erika

When they visited Erika in Brighton such strange vibes going on, Anna showed what everyone was having at the restaurant minus Erika as if she wasn't with them.

I get that Erika doesn't want to be filmed but it seems they hardly see each other anymore and so I would not film at all on that day when I was Anna.

On another note Omas visit this time also left weirder vibes than usual.

I mean no wonder after everything Jonathan did and Anna let happen this year. On the other side Jonathan has always been like that so that might not be the only reason for these awkwardness all around.

Reactions: 13
Showing your 5 year old daughter in a pull up is really really sad especially when it’s morning time . That should be the first thing removed when she wakes up if your really training her to use the toilet still .

out of everything they do it’s stuff like this that crosses the line . Why are you even showing between her legs just cut that out ffs !

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
They definitely have to have a word with Emilia about her snobbish comment.

She seems like such a nice well behaved girl otherwise so I hope they really take the time to have a proper talk to her about it!

What I still don't understand is why they have left that bit in the vlog especially for Jonathan's mum to hear!?

Reactions: 16
She buys bags and bags of candy, and boxes of ice cream and it's gone in a week. Even if she doesn't "have" her ED anymore it's still unhealthy eating. Eventually, it is going to catch up to her and she will gain weight if she continues with her horrible eating habits. If she had of had therapy she would have learned how to eat a really good diet with a variety of things so that she is healthy. She would have learned how to snack and how to handle sweets. She would have also learned how to feed her family. She is slowly killing them with sweets. She is lucky that right now they do not have the body type that holds weight, but that could change once their hormones start to kick in, which could lead them to an ED themselves.
How she has lost so much weight when they only eat this and pasta with butter is beyond me

Reactions: 15
Funny, Oma is now gone and only a few weeks back after their trip to the westend Anna was saying that she would like to go back with her mother... well, that did not happen I suppose they did not manage to get more free tickets. It would have killed them to pay for something.

Reactions: 11
She looks very much like Emma in this picture....

Reactions: 4
She looks very much like Emma in this picture....
I don’t, and cannot understand why an ‘affluent’ family are gifted new uniforms to advertise, when there are so many kids facing poverty who probably don’t get sent to school and declared as home schooled or just rack up non attendance because parents can’t afford uniform with the current pressures and then those kids missing out on regular meals and education. Years ago before I understood influencers, working in the pandemic I messaged a few companies and said instead of donating to these wealthy people how about donating to key workers - the only replies I got were stock responses. And this!!!
Hi !
First and foremost thank you so much for all that you do for your community! OLAPLEX has many avenues of sponsorships, not solely with celebrities. Currently OLAPLEX is helping the best way possible at this moment for our stylist at this time who are unable to have any source of income by providing the affiliate program. This way they can earn commission from their homes as they would in the salon and their clients will return with healthy hair when salons open back up. We are grateful for all you and your team as well as All medical staff worldwide are doing at this time! For any gifting inquiries or sponsorships with Olaplex please contact [email protected]

Be safe and again Thank you.

So yeah. A company that was donating to an influencer shoddily justify themselves by stating they help Malin Anderson earn a living. She was getting gifts left right and centre and was no way struggling. Feeding the rich and the ‘poor’ at the same time 🤔 tell me another joke. The whole thing is a tragic. Send uniforms to schools!! You’d actually get more exposure and more people buying it as a respected and supportive brand! Beggars belief. I probably just outed myself to Olaplex lol. As if they give a duck!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
what happened to the other ER? I haven’t seen her comment in ages, has she finally seen the light?

Reactions: 5
This thumbnail is disgusting. Deliberately chosing one of the barbies legs like this! And Anna in the other thumbnail going for the blow up doll look..God its frightening.
I hate the way he always puts those arrows in. Its so juvenile.

Reactions: 8
The overacting from E2 when Anna called him in to show his river island clothing was cringe, he pranced in the room honing in on the camera giving the peace sign, then whilst Anna was talking, he did that wide open mouth and put his hands in front of his mouth like a surprise look pose (refer to today's thumbnail to see what I mean, of course Jonathan had to get a still shot of it, ugh!😩) and was playing up to the camera and then when he was no longer needed after his staged performance, he said "and thats all my stuff" like some over the top tv game show host and and made his exist, stage left. Its really sad to watch. Please don't think I am picking on him, I know it's not his fault, he is a manufactured product as a result of his awful parents, J & A have created a monster and its only going to get worse.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Don't forget, this is what they have seen their patents do all their lives. They would be prompted from very early on to say 'like snd subscribe' to their 'friends' etc.
E2 was groomed into this child drag queen act on top of that, it's all very disturbing.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Is thanking companies enough now for ads?

I thought it had to include #ad or #gifted or something like that on the post?

Or is Anals new reel an undisclosed ad?

Reactions: 12
Emilia will also pick up snobbish behaviour in private school even at that age. I had a friend who went to private school she was from a wealthy family however nowhere near the wealth of her peers, she was bullied and called poor and left shortly after and went back to state school.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Emilia will also pick up snobbish behaviour in private school even at that age. I had a friend who went to private school she was from a wealthy family however nowhere near the wealth of her peers, she was bullied and called poor and left shortly after and went back to state school.
I agree, I worked in a private school and the snobbery and judgment was so apparent amongst students, even at a young age. Whatever her parents are saying at home isn’t going to be helped by going to private school.

just want to clarify that this doesn’t apply to everyone who attends a private school.

Reactions: 20
Yeah one of my best friends is as bullied at private school cause her mum and dad didn’t have a good jobs as the other kids, cause her a lot of issues and she was ended up with an ED because it was the last boy thing she could control

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Jonathan is the biggest dick head going for leaving Emilia’s comment in the video. His poor mum, Emilia usually comes across as polite and well behaved, compared to E2 anyway but that was a down right nasty comment about her gran. Can only imagine what she hears from her parents bitching about the family.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.