SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E1 reaaaally reminded me of Anna while saying that and walking away all bitchy and ‘funny’.
Yes I agree, I totally see Anna's behaviour and even pulling those goofy stupid faces Anna does in Emilia as well.

I think alot of Emilia's attitude and being disrespectful is learned behaviour from Anna & Jonathan moreseo Anna, she has that nasty mean streak for sure. Respect begins at home, if you want children to be respectful, you have to be respectful and i guarantee they must spout so much tit about Jonathan's family in front of them and I am sure even Emilia has overheard them speak badly about his family, especially of late with everything that has been going on. Sadly she is modelling that behaviour & what she hears from her parents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So eating an ice cream means you’re recovered? She needs to stop posting ED stuff cause she’s not educated on it enough to be giving out advice. She’s also in denial if she thinks she’s “recovered”. Her patterns are clear as day. She needs to see an actual therapist, not some quack she spoke with once or twice over the phone/internet.

Reactions: 24
They have both parents home all the time, making snide remarks about anyone and everyone. I dread to think what the kids are being told about their paternal grandparents. I think Emilia even read the book, or part of it? Jonathan ripped his parents a new one in his book, and it's absolutely disgusting. So no wonder Emilia will make a snide remark. Learned behaviour.
Yep, so true and what those children are learning from their dysfunctional parents is setting them up for a lifetime of problems.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yep, so true and what those children are learning from their dysfunctional parents is setting them up for a lifetime of problems.
Most definitely, I think between the 4 them, therapists will be very busy indeed, because unfortunately what has been done to those kids can never be undone , they will have a very hard time in adult life 😢 as I think many kids that have been used as money making machines online for their parents will do, but the SJ kids probably have alot more trauma than most, having 2 very disfunctinal parents can never end well.

Reactions: 10
Most definitely, I think between the 4 them, therapists will be very busy indeed, because unfortunately what has been done to those kids can never be undone , they will have a very hard time in adult life 😢 as I think many kids that have been used as money making machines online for their parents will do, but the SJ kids probably have alot more trauma than most, having 2 very disfunctinal parents can never end well.
At least the kids will have all this footage to show their therapists what happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why would his Mum come in 2 weeks time when the children will be back at school. Surely if she was going to visit it would make more sense to come in the holidays?

Reactions: 12
didnt the Es read Jonathan's book? I bet that has done wonders for the way they think of their grandparents.

I'm sure J posted a pic of E2 listening to the audiobook version of the book as a nighttime story.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She buys bags and bags of candy, and boxes of ice cream and it's gone in a week. Even if she doesn't "have" her ED anymore it's still unhealthy eating. Eventually, it is going to catch up to her and she will gain weight if she continues with her horrible eating habits. If she had of had therapy she would have learned how to eat a really good diet with a variety of things so that she is healthy. She would have learned how to snack and how to handle sweets. She would have also learned how to feed her family. She is slowly killing them with sweets. She is lucky that right now they do not have the body type that holds weight, but that could change once their hormones start to kick in, which could lead them to an ED themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She buys bags and bags of candy, and boxes of ice cream and it's gone in a week. Even if she doesn't "have" her ED anymore it's still unhealthy eating. Eventually, it is going to catch up to her and she will gain weight if she continues with her horrible eating habits. If she had of had therapy she would have learned how to eat a really good diet with a variety of things so that she is healthy. She would have learned how to snack and how to handle sweets. She would have also learned how to feed her family. She is slowly killing them with sweets. She is lucky that right now they do not have the body type that holds weight, but that could change once their hormones start to kick in, which could lead them to an ED themselves.
Not to mention the damage to their teeth. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why would his Mum come in 2 weeks time when the children will be back at school. Surely if she was going to visit it would make more sense to come in the holidays?
Could it be for a birthday - isn't E1's birthday in early September?

Reactions: 8
I hope his lovely mum doesn't watch their horrible vlogs. She would be so hurt to hear Emilia be so mean about her AND for her dreadful son to include it.
When he said baby Alessia wasn't 'a broken baby' he also said his mum would have said something as she's a nurse and watches every video...

Let's hope that has changed since then. Poor woman must be heartbroken.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Where is this talk that Emilia says it. So I can look on the other site not to give them views.

When he said baby Alessia wasn't 'a broken baby' he also said his mum would have said something as she's a nurse and watches every video...

Let's hope that has changed since then. Poor woman must be heartbroken.
She was a Paediatric Nurse who fought tooth and nail to get Jonathan accepted into a wonderful school for children who need extra attention and a different method of teaching and learning.

Instead of thanking her, he derided her in his book for her attempts to make them Middle Class. Jes*s the man is an utter disgrace.

Where is this talk that Emilia says it. So I can look on the other site not to give them views.
@1.42 in the drive before they go off to Brighton

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Sorry if it's been mentioned but the way J points at Alessia and goes "the curls in this thing" just made me sick. She's your daughter, asshole. She's not a thing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Anna seriously told everyone to excuse her unstyled hair, whilst complaining about all the housework she had to do?
why does she need to clean the kids bedrooms and make their beds. They are old enough to be doing that independently but I guess she needs something to do other than complaining and scrolling through her phone 🤔
Trying to make it seem like she encourages them to clean the playroom themselves when we've seen how often it's a huge mess and regular mentions of leaving it for the cleaner.
They filmed a small clothes haul for the kids including only yep you guessed it E2.
They got some vests, a cropped hoodie and some tshirts, alessia a summer dress and autumn pinafore, Emilia a skirt and what sounded like anna calls it "peasant style" tshirt is that a thing?? And andrea a varsity jacket and 2 jeans.

Pasta again and Anna's moans that Emilia got her the wrong fork, very petty.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh, tit, One of the EMers made a good point, Anal's gonna be pissed. Also, a retired teacher just laid down the law about the tidying situation! Some really good points were made and none of them will get listened to. She continues to treat the younger ones like babies that can't do anything and poor E1, no wonder she wants to be a baddie, she has adult responsibilities as her mom is too tit to actually teach her other kids to pick up. E2 is too old to be acting like a brat about cleaning up.
I was pissed she showed A1's pull-up in the vlog. That is personal!!! Imagine if one of her friends gets wind that she's wearing one. Kids don't care that you might have a medical condition, they just know you are still a baby that wears a diaper. Even at five kids can be cruel to one another.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Anna seriously told everyone to excuse her unstyled hair, whilst complaining about all the housework she had to do?
why does she need to clean the kids bedrooms and make their beds. They are old enough to be doing that independently but I guess she needs something to do other than complaining and scrolling through her phone 🤔
Trying to make it seem like she encourages them to clean the playroom themselves when we've seen how often it's a huge mess and regular mentions of leaving it for the cleaner.
They filmed a small clothes haul for the kids including only yep you guessed it E2.
They got some vests, a cropped hoodie and some tshirts, alessia a summer dress and autumn pinafore, Emilia a skirt and what sounded like anna calls it "peasant style" tshirt is that a thing?? And andrea a varsity jacket and 2 jeans.

Pasta again and Anna's moans that Emilia got her the wrong fork, very petty.
it's so funny "excuse my unstyled hair" while throwing canned food in a bowl to later mix it with mayo, she's a meme, lazy af.

Nobody cares about your fried hair, Anna.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh, tit, One of the EMers made a good point, Anal's gonna be pissed. Also, a retired teacher just laid down the law about the tidying situation! Some really good points were made and none of them will get listened to. She continues to treat the younger ones like babies that can't do anything and poor E1, no wonder she wants to be a baddie, she has adult responsibilities as her mom is too tit to actually teach her other kids to pick up. E2 is too old to be acting like a brat about cleaning up.
I was pissed she showed A1's pull-up in the vlog. That is personal!!! Imagine if one of her friends gets wind that she's wearing one. Kids don't care that you might have a medical condition, they just know you are still a baby that wears a diaper. Even at five kids can be cruel to one another.
There really is no boundaries in that house at all! I'm sure the last thing alessia wants being almost 5 1/2 is for her friends and possibly classmates to find out something so personal there is no need for it!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
it's so funny "excuse my unstyled hair" while throwing canned food in a bowl to later mix it with mayo, she's a meme, lazy af.

Nobody cares about your fried hair, Anna.
It's attention seeking at it's finest. Her little teenage minions will immediately tell her she is soooo pretty and a Goddess.. :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.