SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is, it won't even pay the school fees,?
They must be making money elsewhere, or using savings, or in the 💩 big time.

Hope it's the last two 😂
I can defo see them selling the house and downsizing. They just need to come up with a story to justify it without admitting that they are strapped 🤣

Reactions: 16
It's funny to think how different their life would be - children & parents alike if they had never put videos on youtube... probably would have stopped at 2 kids, live in Ireland, no private school, humble upbringing, working parents..
Honestly, who knows if Anna would even have had kids if they weren't YouTubers. She constantly said she didn't like kids, and didn't want kids, and by the looks of how she's raising the ones she had, she wasn't lying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The children are a massive inconvenience to Anna, she doesn't enjoy their company and is vile to Alessia. This is what happens when a women who believed she would have a nanny and be very wealthy all her children's upbringing, has a reality check and now has much less money and has to parent. She did not want one child let alone four and it shows. They are going to go broke soon, Jonathan has run out of money making methods now, his quick fix cash builder with exploiting Edie was short lived, his book failed. He should think about opening a business or getting a job because bankruptcy is on the cards if he doesn't. It may not be for a few years but it will happen.

They must be desperate for cash to continue vlogging for 20,000 approx. views per vlog. In todays vlog Anna takes Andrea to Hamleys and then says no to everything he wants because it is "too big" meaning too expensive. Why did she just buy the eight quid car he wanted in the first shop then, christ yes he just had his birthday presents so that would have been enough. Also Edie at the start of the vlog, advertising a google app, so many levels of wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Am I the only one who has noticed how Andrea is always on the brink of a tantrum ? 2 ice-creams or a tantrum, yellow car or a tantrum (well they can't really indulge that one, but the ice-creams, I'm sure they do just to avoid him kicking off).

Alessia seems to be the only sweet one at the moment, but will it last ? I am not criticizing the children, merely commenting on their attitudes, which are all down to bad parenting.

They have clearly made a rod for their own back with their lack of parenting. One thing I will say though, is that the two eldest seem kind to their younger siblings, even if they seem bratty at times.
Taking Andrea to look at the very costly cars, in my opinion was unfair and confusing for him. He is four years old, lives a life where his parents seem to buy whatever they want however much money it costs he even hears this spoken about, and Jonathan talked about buying a car, which one, which colour, without a roof and Andrea wanted the yellow car, he did not understand the trip to the car dealership was not to buy a car at all. Just my opinion though.

Taking Andrea to look at the very costly cars, in my opinion was unfair and confusing for him. He is four years old, lives a life where his parents seem to buy whatever they want however much money it costs he even hears this spoken about, and Jonathan talked about buying a car, which one, which colour, without a roof and Andrea wanted the yellow car, he did not understand the trip to the car dealership was not to buy a car at all. Just my opinion though.
Sorry to quote myself, I did not need to write this, others had written about the car dealership in a much better way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The SJ "parents" are lazy, ungrateful sloths who have spoiled their children on one hand while manipulating and exploiting them on the other. The damage is being done and the end result will not be pretty. They have only themselves to blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Its awful to say but they are turning edie into a monster I remember when they were such a sweet kid to the point I thougjt Emila was the brat. I think its completely unfair how the bulid Andreas expectations up like that. As a child this happened to alot it feels awful when you get all excited to be let down like that esp when you see other childre e.g Edie being fussed over constantly and the treat you eventually get ends up being a let down.

Reactions: 19
Thought J didn't want to be in the vlogs?? so why is he shoving his mug in every few seconds!! its making hate watching unbearable.... :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I noticed E1 was carrying a Clarks bag while they were shopping.

Had to secretly go buy her some new school shoes with your own money cause E2 snaffled the “girl” ones from the ad did we Anal?

Brilliant advertising, bet the shoe company loves that!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Please correct me if I’m wrong but Anna’s fluent in Italian isnt she? if she is it’s actually a shame she hasn’t been teaching the kids to speak it everyday since they were babies cause they’d be fluent in it but of course this is Anna we are talking about the woman who didn’t even want kids so I shouldn’t be surprised she wouldn’t spend time teaching them it and bonding with them seeing as she finds the kids an inconvenience.
There’s something about Anna’s mum but I can’t put my finger on it like maybe she knows her daughter isn’t happy with her life or I don’t know what it is. I know her mum doesn’t really like being on camera so that would explain feeling awkward. Also didn’t Anna talk about in the past how her dad didn’t like Jonathan? and she loved her dad but him not liking Jonathan didn’t make her question if maybe her dad was right to feel how he did.

Reactions: 11
No she is not. In fact, she bought herself Rosetta Stone for her birthday, two years ago I believe, but we never heard much about it. My guess is she gave up once it got a bit more difficult than 'the cat sits on the table'.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has Anna ever been outside of the grey prison with all four children by herself? I’m struggling to think of a time she has, which is absolutely bonkers to me!

I thought Jotato’s chirpy demeanour in vlogs was all an act, hiding his true non-binary, sweary, moody self? He’s obviously having to hide again, poor lamb. Let Jizzelle out for a twirl in your tutu, whilst shouting the F-word, Jotato!! Don’t let chirpy, happy, smiley Fake-Jonathan be in charge of the skin machine!! Or let your imaginary erotic writer invisible pal have a go!! Honestly, anyone would think you made the whole thing up as an attempted cash grab!! 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Another YouTube family - Katie and Cullen - did a whole series in the past couple of years opening up about their debt accumulation and admitting they’d spent all their money on rubbish they didn’t need purely for the sake of vlogging. I know public view of family bloggers has went downhill (including Katie and Cullen nonetheless) however I know they gained some respect for their series where they tried to get out of debt. They were very frank about the whole experience in my opinion and I found it very helpful and educational. They decided to downsize and in fact decided to go back to renting I believe. I don’t see why the SJ’s couldn’t just be more open about their situation as I’m sure it would bring them at least a little more respect for being honest - and sharing their journey to becoming more financially stable but SENSIBLY and not clutching at straws of their old vlogging success. But they have their heads too far up their own arses to admit their life isn’t as cushy as it used to be. They care more about their appearances and (false) social status than being honestly relatable and willing to see through their mistakes. They could never gain back their full respect from me but doing something like what K+C did and perhaps sharing that I believe could be a more positive direction to go in than the absolute car crash of a situation they are in now

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anna's brain cogs must of slowing started turning again and finally caught up and kicked in and the fact that she had to get told by minions that her son's middle name is Luca, has now reposted the Tiktok interview with Andrea on her IG platform with the right name this time #andrealuca instead of the wrong name #andreajonathan. But has yet not amended the original tik tok post, it still has #andreajonathan when I just looked now.🤦‍♀️
You can't make this stuff up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Please correct me if I’m wrong but Anna’s fluent in Italian isnt she?
She claims she was fluent in Italian when she was younger because her dad would speak to them in Italian sometimes. Yes you can lose it over time if it's not used but to go from fluent to unable to order gelato (circa sorrento a couple of years back), I don't think she was ever fluent. She can probably understand a fair bit of Italian, but can't speak it

Reactions: 26
She claims she was fluent in Italian when she was younger because her dad would speak to them in Italian sometimes. Yes you can lose it over time if it's not used but to go from fluent to unable to order gelato (circa sorrento a couple of years back), I don't think she was ever fluent. She can probably understand a fair bit of Italian, but can't speak it
I really appreciate your reply thank you cause I was wondering about it but the points you have said make a lot of sense as to why she never talks about it or speaks it!

Reactions: 2
She does not speak it, she puts a few words together ignores the grammar and cannot conjugate, l when she was talked to she just said "si, si" and grinned stupidity pretending to understand, but idiot Jono had to hyped it up said she was fluent.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.