SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E2: Why do you never come?
Jonathan: What, because it’s a 7 seater and I’m number 8.
4 kids, two parents & Oma make 7, what is he banging on about? Am I missing something? 🤣 Just say you’re not welcome at Ericas! Even with the suitcase, they still could of all fit into that car!

Regarding E1’s comment about Jonathan’s mum being apparently too poor to travel, why doesn’t Mr “I can retire tomorrow” pay for her airfare?
No excuses not too hey Jonathan? Oh wait 🤣

Also did Anal really just admit that this was A2’s first time trying chocolate milk? 😳

I do think that the ice cream post was performative too, it seems a very odd way to prove that she has fully recovered.
I just hope that’s not triggering people that follow her for her ED content 😔

Reactions: 30
because it’s a 7 seater and I’m number 8.
4 kids, two parents & Oma make 7, what is he banging on about?
The only thing I can think, is Anna was driving from Erikas to the restaurant, and so if you add Erika in that's 8. I wouldn't want to get in that chokkers car with Anna driving in an unfamiliar town. Noooo thank you

Also I loved Anna's "we're all getting wet walking to this place" yada yada while she's the only one holding an umbrella... You didn't look at the weather and see it might rain in Brighton? Or know that it's England and its probably going to rain and plan ahead with umbrellas or raincoats for the kids?

Reactions: 22
Erika really does not have any time for Jonathan anymore, does she?
The erotic stories and the book were the last straw, I think she finally saw what we all see.

Reactions: 21
At the start she’s chewing but the ice cream is whole? I am weary of the frequency of the “recovery” content on her page, as if she’s trying to prove somet.

Speaking as someone who is in (later stages) of recovery and used to follow a lot of recovery accounts (a big part of my recovery was actually moving away from that!), performative posts like this can often come when they’re trying to mask the reality.

For Anna’s sake (and those kids) I hope that’s not true)
strange when she has slimed down so much recently. She is clearly back in

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why do they always take photos in front of that ratty porch? could they of not got a good photo In thr park or something!
also E1 saying your mums too poor to come hmm how rude! Wonder where she got that narrative from bet they trash his family in front of the kids, so his mums coming in two weeks will be interesting. Oh amd Anna is actually driving to Brighton im in shock! Wonder why J didnt go why did E say why don’t you come hmmm ha ha cos Erica can’t stand the moron
I get the feeling Jonathan's mum won't tolerate any mouthing off or bad behaviour? We've all seen what Anna's thoughts on her are and now with Emilia repeating horrible things she's obviously overheard being said doesn't help that.
There must be a reason his family rarely visit if ever 🤔
It will be interesting to see how they act with her around, maybe she will share her thoughts on everything jonathans done!?

Can't imagine either one of them will be pleased to see the other after their last encounter, those vlogs will certainly be interesting

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I doubt his family will ever spill the beans, but I am sure the book did not help matters. He has not seen his family since, not even when he went to Dublin to promote the book on the radio there... His mum lives in Scotland, and on the rare occasions she does visit she stays in a hotel. Be curious to see if that's the case again this time. I feel so sorry for the woman. Imagine this being your child!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
With regards to Anna's recovery, this is becomming a pattern. She slims down, then when she's been slim for a while (like she has now) she starts to post about recovery. As in, I'm not losing weight anymore, I'm recovered. Then she'll put lots of weight back on very quickly, and then when she's at her biggest, will start posting again about how she's NOW recovered for real, and when she posted before it was just the ED talking. She claims her biggest weight is full recovery so I don't know how she has the gall to sit there now and say she's recovered when she'll just undo that claim soon when she's put weight on again. She's so bleeping dangerous to people

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I imagine emilias comment has come from Jonathan or Anna using she can’t afford to travel there as an excuse for why she doesn’t visit.

Reactions: 15
I imagine emilias comment has come from Jonathan or Anna using she can’t afford to travel there as an excuse for why she doesn’t visit.
But she was laughing when she said it. It was definitely said in a mean spirited way.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
That comment from Emilia was disgusting and was obviously repeated from something her parents have said. They shouldn’t be projecting those kind of things on to the kids, if I was his mum I wouldn’t even bother visiting when it so obvious she’s not wanted

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
With regards to Anna's recovery, this is becomming a pattern. She slims down, then when she's been slim for a while (like she has now) she starts to post about recovery. As in, I'm not losing weight anymore, I'm recovered. Then she'll put lots of weight back on very quickly, and then when she's at her biggest, will start posting again about how she's NOW recovered for real, and when she posted before it was just the ED talking. She claims her biggest weight is full recovery so I don't know how she has the gall to sit there now and say she's recovered when she'll just undo that claim soon when she's put weight on again. She's so bleeping dangerous to people
She's been going round and round this circle so many times she must be dizzy.

I had an ED, and then spent 20 years being a moderator/coach on a Dutch ED forum (for recovery, not a pro-ANA site. ;) ) and I know plenty of people who suffer from EDs. It's not easy. It takes a lot of work. Work Anna clearly is not prepared to do. She's never had proper therapy for her ED, has no insight into her triggers, she refuses to look into what caused her ED and what it is masking, because that's what EDs often do... they are a coping mechanism for underlying issues.

You'd think that with the benefit of having filmed yourself all this time, she'd be able to pinpoint where she spirals out of control again. Usually the summer is a huge trigger for her, which is why we've seen the work outs again and all the bikini photos.

I wish she'd stop with all the 'recovered' BS, she hasn't. It's so dangerous for all those young people who stupidly seem to look up to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
E1 reaaaally reminded me of Anna while saying that and walking away all bitchy and ‘funny’.
Not a single one of those kids is going to know true bonds, true care, true safety and will repeat this narcissistic behaviour. The only one who might come close to acknowling that you need to care for eachother and that she lacked the things I just mentioned might be A1, just because you notice how sensitive she is and always trying to do well, the poor thing. Might be easier for the others just repeating the behaviour, but deeply feeling what you missed growing up is going to hurt like hell.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Sorry but Eduardos personality really grates on me.
anna saying good boy, good girl is so pathetic.
Jonathan probs spent the day drinking

Also why couldn’t Anna drop the kids and Erika oma off outside the restaurant & then park and walk seeing as she is the only one with the umbrella. She is such a cun*

Reactions: 31
I just hope that’s not triggering people that follow her for her ED content
God, surely no one is so blind as to follow such a lying piece of 💩, that pretends that she has recovered from her ED.
I would hope that those that really do struggle with an ED wouldn't look twice at this women, they must realise her life is one lie after another.

There has to be real, truthful people out there than they can follow and get help from.

Anal is one messed up women, and should never be followed by anyone with an ED . 😔

God, surely no one is so blind as to follow such a lying piece of 💩, that pretends that she has recovered from her ED.
I would hope that those that really do struggle with an ED wouldn't look twice at this women, they must realise her life is one lie after another.

There has to be real, truthful people out there than they can follow and get help from.

Anal is one messed up women, and should never be followed by anyone with an ED . 😔
I hope so too but I’ve seen comments on her IG 😔

They look/sound like young teenagers, it just breaks my heart they look up to her as a role model 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I just watched the start of that vlog on yew tube. I thought maybe Emilia had muttered it under her breath. But she very deliberately said it it to Joan and then laughed and he just said "oi she's coming here in 2 weeks".
What a cheeky entitled little witch. He didnt even correct her or reprimand her for disrespecting his mother. So Anna now has the kids looking down their noses at his family too.
But she was laughing when she said it. It was definitely said in a mean spirited way.
I wouldnt call her that because the mean spirited way came from the parents. They must be making fun (witch about) of jonos mum at their house. Shes at the age she finds it funny as fed by her parents and she doesnt know any better because from who.. no 9 year old is mean this way its fed narative by parents in general
(I hate my in laws and didnt spoke to them in 8 years, they aren't welcome in my house, but never spoke badly about them in front of my kids and they always have video calls and stuff)
Emilia is actually quite caring, might acts out but that's the age plus YouTube/tiktok. They dont realise yet what is fun on tiktok is not fun in real life...
emilia might hate what they put out when she gets older... same like Anal deleted all the bitchy tweets about jonos family... anal should know better.. but then shes probably living her hatred towards jonos family through Emilia so she stays 'clean'

Disgusting parenting

Reactions: 11
I wouldnt call her that because the mean spirited way came from the parents. They must be making fun (witch about) of jonos mum at their house. Shes at the age she finds it funny as fed by her parents and she doesnt know any better because from who.. no 9 year old is mean this way its fed narative by parents in general
(I hate my in laws and didnt spoke to them in 8 years, they aren't welcome in my house, but never spoke badly about them in front of my kids and they always have video calls and stuff)
Emilia is actually quite caring, might acts out but that's the age plus YouTube/tiktok. They dont realise yet what is fun on tiktok is not fun in real life...
emilia might hate what they put out when she gets older... same like Anal deleted all the bitchy tweets about jonos family... anal should know better.. but then shes probably living her hatred towards jonos family through Emilia so she stays 'clean'

Disgusting parenting
You are right. It just shocked me to see her like that. What hope does she have to turn out any better? Like you I have a sister in law I despise. Cant say anything around her or its twisted so I keep my mouth shut and get on for the sake of our kids. My own kids have no clue how me or their dad feels about her.

• Heart
They have both parents home all the time, making snide remarks about anyone and everyone. I dread to think what the kids are being told about their paternal grandparents. I think Emilia even read the book, or part of it? Jonathan ripped his parents a new one in his book, and it's absolutely disgusting. So no wonder Emilia will make a snide remark. Learned behaviour.

Reactions: 15
You are right. It just shocked me to see her like that. What hope does she have to turn out any better? Like you I have a sister in law I despise. Cant say anything around her or its twisted so I keep my mouth shut and get on for the sake of our kids. My own kids have no clue how me or their dad feels about her.
no hope there... for neither of the kids...
Emilia might find it funny now but as she gets older- under these so called parents influence, it will become her personality unfortunately... looking down to others, thinking she is special rich famous until she realise she has nothing and knows nothing about the real world. Its heartbreaking to watch it . But once you brought up like that it's hard to break the spell

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.