SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny to think how different their life would be - children & parents alike if they had never put videos on youtube... probably would have stopped at 2 kids, live in Ireland, no private school, humble upbringing, working parents..
Why did they move to the UK?

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else hear Alessia in Anna’s insta stories “why did you do Edies hair and not mine?” Anna replied with “I diddd” then Emilia in the background wearing FAKE nails at age 9🤦‍♀️. Then when Anna opened the car door Alessia said “I smacked my hand on the” then it cut off. They need to be more careful though they’re always opening car doors and boots almost always hitting them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I always feel bad for A1 I rember anna calling.her her punishment child which is horrible in itself. Tbh theyve always put her across as the badly behaved or whiney one. No wonder between the cold showers and her being constantly pushed to the side even in that story today about her hair.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
On Anna’s insta story, A1 is quite clearly in a restaurant and eating a bowl of plain pasta (again), like an animal, no cutlery. Zero table manners and the poor poppet isn’t even allowed a decent meal out of the house 💔 these people are not parents, they aren’t teaching those children anything, the children deserve so much better than these sort excuses.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
On Anna’s insta story, A1 is quite clearly in a restaurant and eating a bowl of plain pasta (again), like an animal, no cutlery. Zero table manners and the poor poppet isn’t even allowed a decent meal out of the house 💔 these people are not parents, they aren’t teaching those children anything, the children deserve so much better than these sort excuses.
I'm very glad that he will be in school soon where they will teach him table manners and give him a variety of lunches. Unless they pack plain pasta in his lunch box every day

Reactions: 10
I'm very glad that he will be in school soon where they will teach him table manners and give him a variety of lunches. Unless they pack plain pasta in his lunch box every day
I think they were on about Alessia, she was eating plain spaghetti with her hands in the restaurant.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just going back to Anna's "I think he'll always be ginge" comment... it was said in such an unkind manner. Ginger hair is so beautiful, i really hoped at least one of mine would be ginger but alas it wasn't to be... my 3rd boy looked hopeful cos I thought i could see red when he was born but it was just wishful thinking and after 3 weeks i had to admit it was brown. The reason I thought i might get a wee ginger is i know my birth parents were Scottish and my husband had reddish hair until he was two or three.. but then he went blonde and eventually darkened to brown when he was a teenager. He was more a strawberry blonde from what I can tell from old photos. So what anna was saying about e1's classmate was probably true. I expect she's been googling if ginger hair can change. I feel so sorry for a2, he gets the piss ripped about his hair by his own parents and my heart nearly broke when he thought he was getting a new car. Is he having a big fancy party that the others always get?

Reactions: 14
Using E2 to do an ad on YouTube for an eco friendly charitable search engine???!!!! So ma y ironies, brands need to do their research better, that is a complete joke, they are actually supporting child labour.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Anna really is incapable of doing anything. She’s “grating” a lemon on the fish, it’s zest anna and you’re meant to use more than a tiny square of it. And the recipe called for a tablespoon of breadcrumbs on each fillet, so she gets out a tablespoon measuring spoon and has to do it exact, is she not capable of just sprinkling breadcrumbs on top straight from the packet 😂
Oma looks so angry all the time! And the way anna parked and anna said she was going to move her car back and oma goes “really” in a short tone. I can see why anna is the mother she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait.... I haven't hate watched in a couple days.
They took A2 to a car showroom? As a birthday present???
What. The. duck?!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Just saw Anal recent stories... Emilia says something like “Oh look we have a step dad” Anyone else hear that? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Shouldn’t the video be flagged as an ad ? Also did he spell banana bananna ? Jeez.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They could have gone to a zoo and have an age appropriate family fun day out...but nope, this was a potential business venture for Jonathan, upsetting the birthday boy while he was at it. Disgusting man.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jonathan didn’t even clean his dirty ass monitor for the ad disgusting.

its annoying that every time the camera is on Andrea you see some creepy little hands come in to stroke and paw at his head. Why can’t he leave his hands off him? Maybe I just like my personal space more than most but it’s constant.

anna not doing Alessias hair in her stories is sad she’s always left out. She looked anxious in the stupid spaghetti video probably because she knew Anna was filming her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m convinced they are only doing YouTube again to pay the private school fees. Does anyone know how much YouTube will be making them at the moment?

Reactions: 11
It infuriates me that the other kids interfere in opening the presents when it’s their siblings birthday 😡 They should know better by now or Anna and Jonathan should be telling them

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.