SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sucked my thumb for a ridiculously long time and have had anxiety for as long as I remember, so I personally definitely link the two

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I found it strange on one of the recent vlogs when anna said none of the children come into their room in the morning anymore and how thats what your always aiming for but it's still sad. I'm sorry, but what mother is aiming for a 4, 5, 8 and 9 year old to just pick up an ipad and entertain themselves in the morning instead of looking after them. She really hates spending time with her kids and they are emotionally neglected. Oma was grunting along in agreement for some reason.

Reactions: 32
I’ve seen this family mentioned a few times so had a look at the wiki. I am now regretting this decision. I don’t think I have the words to describe how terribly cringeworthy that “erotic story” is, the shower photo was particularly horrific, so much so I actually shuddered and someone asked if I was cold 😂
Anyway that’s my contribution to this thread 😁
Be prepared to shudder many, many more times. It gets worse on a daily basis!

Ha ha I came here to say every time you hear buddy, be careful or don't touch take a shot. Great minds 😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂 I only post this cos I know Jono loves it.

View attachment 1504008
Oh 'so cool lookin', take a shot.
You'd be carted off in an ambulance after only one vlog 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's so sad that we, perfect strangers, notice that Alessia is obviously trying to self-soothe with the thumb sucking, which points to a potential anxiety issue that her parents should a) have noticed and b) done something about. But of course they won't. In a few years, the big draw will be A1's big anxiety diagnoses or something. They're such horrible parents.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
What am i looking at? Is it a spatula in Anna's hand? Why is it so big and why is this edited like this?
I went back to look at the vlog footage, she had nothing in her hand (the spatula is in the bowl) It’s 10:33 into the vlog, when Margaret and Jonathan were talking in the background.

This has been purposely edited to look like that and I am absolutely horrified and disgusted 🤢

How much did the paedophiles pay him for that? 😳

He needs reporting and his hard drives checked immediately 🤢

B70B6CB5-5568-4ED8-8A3E-170C61CA63CA.png

• Wow
  • Angry
I found it strange on one of the recent vlogs when anna said none of the children come into their room in the morning anymore and how thats what your always aiming for but it's still sad. I'm sorry, but what mother is aiming for a 4, 5, 8 and 9 year old to just pick up an ipad and entertain themselves in the morning instead of looking after them. She really hates spending time with her kids and they are emotionally neglected. Oma was grunting along in agreement for some reason.
I mean, my 5 year old has learnt to get her tablet in the mornings for half hour but she gets up at 6 and I've been up with my newborn all night so I'm In survival mode and she is very loved 🤣🤣🤣 anal does not have an excuse she does sweet F all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Eduardo and emilia annoy me so much, they are such brats. I wonder what goes through Eduardos head when sees Andrea open the presents, as they never even gave him a chance to like marvel, cars etc. even Andrea is becoming a demanding brat

Reactions: 20
Eduardo and emilia annoy me so much, they are such brats. I wonder what goes through Eduardos head when sees Andrea open the presents, as they never even gave him a chance to like marvel, cars etc.
They are. I feel sorry for them though in some ways as this is just a side effect of being raised under these circumstances by these pyschos. I wanna take them all home, feed them some nutritional food and show them what a normal household without a camera in their face looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Eduardo and emilia annoy me so much, they are such brats. I wonder what goes through Eduardos head when sees Andrea open the presents, as they never even gave him a chance to like marvel, cars etc.
I think it's sad that in their minds E2 can't possibly be Interested in cars, superheroes, dinosaurs etc along with andrea because it doesn't fit their crazy idea of what a girl should be! Its not all about having long hair, everything they own being various shades of pink or frilly dresses and tutus frankly it's frustrating that they want the poor child to think that way! He spends forever insinuating that anyone who disagrees needs to educate themselves when it's him who needs to have a rethink!! Jonathan wears whatever he pleases along with E2 but should andrea want to do the same absolutely not 🤨😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The only reason they’re at that supercar place is that Jotato is trying to pitch them on loaning him the cars so he can review them for his eleventy million subscribers. Who seem to be mainly teenage girls and American grandmas. Can read him like a badly written book.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I mean, my 5 year old has learnt to get her tablet in the mornings for half hour but she gets up at 6 and I've been up with my newborn all night so I'm In survival mode and she is very loved 🤣🤣🤣 anal does not have an excuse she does sweet F all.
Oh god yeah, totally different when you have a newborn!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who has noticed how Andrea is always on the brink of a tantrum ? 2 ice-creams or a tantrum, yellow car or a tantrum (well they can't really indulge that one, but the ice-creams, I'm sure they do just to avoid him kicking off).

Alessia seems to be the only sweet one at the moment, but will it last ? I am not criticizing the children, merely commenting on their attitudes, which are all down to bad parenting.

They have clearly made a rod for their own back with their lack of parenting. One thing I will say though, is that the two eldest seem kind to their younger siblings, even if they seem bratty at times.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Am I the only one who has noticed how Andrea is always on the brink of a tantrum ? 2 ice-creams or a tantrum, yellow car or a tantrum (well they can't really indulge that one, but the ice-creams, I'm sure they do just to avoid him kicking off).

Alessia seems to be the only sweet one at the moment, but will it last ? I am not criticizing the children, merely commenting on their attitudes, which are all down to bad parenting.

They have clearly made a rod for their own back with their lack of parenting. One thing I will say though, is that the two eldest seem kind to their younger siblings, even if they seem bratty at times.
I have noticed that about A2 as well.

Especially immediately after coming home from Spain. I thought it was just the poor chicken being extremely unwell and not getting care from his parents but it seems to have continued.

No fault of his own like you say, just a lack of parenting 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
[

I've noticed it too. He is spoiled to keep him quiet. Throwing a tantrum for a giant chocolate cookie, wanting 2 and demanding the one Alessia had, Indulged by his parents and now his older sister Emilia. Nobody likes a spoiled child and when they physically hit out , as he has been doing, it needs addressing and quickly. I agree with you, not his fault but he will inevitably suffer due to his parenting.

Also they could have bought the child a scooter that accommodates his size, the one he is using is for a toddler.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I think Andrea asking for 2 ice-creams or 2 of some sort of sweet/chocolate is because he is hungry and isn't satiated from his measly portions he gets and also the fact he doesn't like what Anna cooks (who can blame him) and is not satisfied. The poor kid is hungry and undernourished.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Andrea asking for 2 ice-creams or 2 of some sort of sweet/chocolate is because he is hungry and isn't satiated from his measly portions he gets and also the fact he doesn't like what Anna cooks (who can blame him) and is not satisfied. The poor kid is hungry and undernourished.
Crying tantrum over the yellow car? That's not food related.

Reactions: 5
That, and the fact that all 4 children are addicted to sugar/ chocolate ...

Crying tantrum over the yellow car? That's not food related.
I think anything can bring a tantrum. It doesn't have to be food related, it's just brought on by saying NO, or not getting his own way after months and years of being indulged to keep quiet.

It really is sad, because it never needed to be this way. It takes effort. Having said that, all the efforts in the world and children still have tantrums, lol. But we know this is not an exception, and no effort was made at proper parenting.

It's the easy way or the highway with these 2.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That, and the fact that all 4 children are addicted to sugar/ chocolate ...

I think anything can bring a tantrum. It doesn't have to be food related, it's just brought on by saying NO, or not getting his own way after months and years of being indulged to keep quiet.

It really is sad, because it never needed to be this way. It takes effort. Having said that, all the efforts in the world and children still have tantrums, lol. But we know this is not an exception, and no effort was made at proper parenting.

It's the easy way or the highway with these 2.

oh gosh I know that, I was just responding to a previous poster who felt the tantrums may have been due to wanting treats because the mothers food was unpalatable.

You make excellent points and I couldn't agree more, parenting does take effort but isn't that par for the cause in raising a healthy child.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.