Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I think Andrea asking for 2 ice-creams or 2 of some sort of sweet/chocolate is because he is hungry and isn't satiated from his measly portions he gets and also the fact he doesn't like what Anna cooks (who can blame him) and is not satisfied. The poor kid is hungry and undernourished.
Crying tantrum over the yellow car? That's not food related.

Reactions: 5

hillygreentree

Judging by this kids face the party looked like it was a thrill a minute!! 🤣

I thought it was a party for A2’s school friends? That’s why they waited till now?

Why does the kid next to A2 look significantly older? Or have J&A really stunted poor A2’s growth that much? 😔
I did wonder the same with the stunted growth. For reference I am the same height as anal and my sons dad is 6ft but still, my son is 1 month younger than A2 and I recall anal saying in a vlog A2 has size 8 feet, my son is an 11! Even with a height difference it seems very significant. My son is tall for his age, the same as a 5 year old but a2 seems like he is lacking and very baby ish! The buzz cut doesn’t help.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Shoes and swimming costumes should not be hand me downs. Just my personal opinion. As someone who did regular swimming classes and having a pool in the backyard, a swimming costume would wear after 6 months, if it still fits. My shoes at school would always be on the verge of falling apart at the end of the year

I think it's because Jono was touching her and he doesn't ever do that lmao
It was everytime his hands got near her boobs, and thought him lifting her up by the thighs was worse
It was ridiculously overdone in terms of her laugh, but it was absolutely because she was awkward with Jono touching her hahaha
They are such a physically mismatched couple.

Thanks so much for your response. I have a different opinion and it is based purely on her vlogs and instagram saying how much she has accepted her body, overcome her eating disorder etc.

It is only a few months ago that she posed in Bikinis and made tiktoks about body acceptance.

Her demographic followers, appear to me and others, as very young impressionable females.

Therefore what kind of message is she now CHOOSING to send out? Get cosmetic surgery to fix bits of your body that you don't like.:rolleyes:

It smacks of hypocrisy and at worst opportunism.
Thing is, you can still be body positive and wish to change your body. I’d argue that’s an equal part of body positivity - letting people be what they want and do what they want.

HoneyBee20

Chatty Member
Her speech is affected by her thumbsucking. Not to mention she's been without her two front teeth for a long time. Seeing that the school doesn't do assessments, that kid is beyond hope of having any intervention. Anal thinks it's cute that her little blonde blue-eyed baby still sucks her thumb. When in reality she is setting herself up for a world of issues. That kid literally talks with her finger in her mouth at times. She's five years old and with no help insight. Anal needs to get off her flat ass and stop sunning her vaja and help that kid out. Gentle reminding, gently removing the thumb, a reward chart etc.. it's not rocket science.
How would the school intervene? This should be nothing to do with them and I don’t think there going to be a “world of issues“ as it is normal for kids to suck their thumbs. Bit dramatic.

Reactions: 4

smace07

It's a good job the kids aren't easily influenced by what their parents do and think. I'm sure they won't make a big deal out of the surgery and vlog the whole thing, getting the kids involved too in some way...

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Yes I do see what you mean and I do it myself too, but I guess the danger lies in putting it out on social media and then changing your mind or admitting that perhaps you were being overly positive.

I'm multi-lingual myself so I totally understand the frustration of expressing your thoughts in another language.

evoway13

VIP Member
Okay this probably an unpopular opinion but I actually understand Anna wanting plastic surgery.
You can change your opinion and I totally understand her wanting to get it done.
It depends how it's done - there will be scar tissue afterwards. Not to mention the other risks of surgery.

hedgehog

Chatty Member
Did they give E2 all of emilias clothes, believe it or not she's wearing the jumpsuit again??!!
Which is odd as I thought anal anna always had the kids outfits, including underwear all picked up and set out for the morning.. so that's good if E1 can pick her clothes, but clearly they need to get to her to pick some more clothes to buy if all she wants to wear is 1 outfit.

aehn

OK. Love to know how you understand. No smartness, just genuinely like to have your opinion.
English isn't my first language therefore I may haven't chosen the right words.
To answer your question...

Anna obviously doesn't like the loose skin on her belly and her "saggy boobs" so I can totally understand her considering plastic surgery to have it fixed.
I also think it is okay to change ones opinion so I don't judge her in this department.

lunchable

Chatty Member
Is it just me that's noticed this but, when Anna says a word with a 't' in the middle - she doesn't pronounce it ....... 'po hato' , 'Brigh hon' , 'star hed', 'exci hed'...and now I can't unhear it!!!
I mean that’s how most people I know speak, it’s probably one of the only things about her that is in any way relatable to me 😂 normal in lots of parts of Ireland. It doesn’t really fit in with the rest of her accent so is weird but I don’t see it as an issue in itself

The Irish do drop ts in words I admit to doing it on occasion but majority of us learnt how to say words correctly in school and it’s when I’m talking too fast I drop ts. Constantly doing it without correcting yourself as an adult just comes across as uneducated, everyone has moments but the rest of us pick up on it and try not to make it a continuous thing
Dunno, I used to try to change my accent to be more ‘well spoken’ and then when living abroad I realised I’d never expect or ask anyone else to change their accent in other languages so I wasn’t going to force changing mine just because some think a traditional Dublin accent is ‘lower class’ (quoting others, not you) or something. Nothing to do with intelligence

The Irish do drop ts in words I admit to doing it on occasion but majority of us learnt how to say words correctly in school and it’s when I’m talking too fast I drop ts. Constantly doing it without correcting yourself as an adult just comes across as uneducated, everyone has moments but the rest of us pick up on it and try not to make it a continuous thing
Dunno, I used to try to change my accent to be more ‘well spoken’ and then when living abroad I realised I’d never expect or ask anyone else to change their accent in other languages so I wasn’t going to force changing mine just because some think a traditional Dublin accent is ‘lower class’ (quoting others, not you) or something. Nothing to do with intelligence, posh Dublin accents pronounce right like ‘roysh’ for example and the same people don’t call that out as being wrong because they think it’s more palatable. Every accent variation says sounds differently, variety is the spice of life etc

account70032

VIP Member
Fluent in Italian?! 😂😂😂
There was a vlog before from around 2/3 years ago and E1 and E2 were talking to Jonathan and he asked them how their Italian was after Anna had been practicing it with them that morning or the last few mornings and the kids could barely say a sentence haha so clearly not really a lot of teaching or practice went on there but anyway I wondered from around and since could Anna speak it but too lazy to teach it to the kids or can she not really speak it but just likes to bring up the fact she’s Italian cause she thinks it makes her special or something you don’t know with her 😂

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I’ve not watched them since spain, but watched the Brighton one (not on YT, I refuse!) Some thoughts;
Jonny saying “Get some good clips” instead of “Have a fun day!” before they go!
Edie sat in the back, alone... why didn’t emilia sit beside edie instead of squished between the A’s.
Why didn’t Anna look at the forcast and bring coats or dress them more appropriately? It takes up barely any space for kids macs!
“We’re all getting wet!” No, Anna, you’re dry under your umbrella, you didn’t even let Andrea go under!
Wow, cool story about the time you once ate at a now closed restaurant with other people...(name dropping Alfie and Zoe🤦🏻‍♀️)
So riveting, you told it twice!
Half the vlog is her talking about a bloody bridge
Anna asking the hyper, sugar filled kids, if they were tired?! Why would they be tired? All they did was walk over a bridge, eat, and come home?
I’ve not watched a vlog since Spain, but Andrea still looks ill, definitely thinner in the face. He always seems a bit out of it, like he’s not slept.
At the end, Anna trying to justify eating dinner at nandos, after eating a salad for lunch! They could have just had a “picky tea” if she wasn’t that hungry, but instead she’s trying to make herself feel ok about eating two meals. Definitely not recovered from her ED. Typical behaviour, I do it when I’m battling with my ED. Her face looks so gaunt here. I know she doesn’t have make up on, but she looks unwell.
She looks very much like Emma in this picture....

She most likely thinks Emilia wearing glasses will make her less conventionally beautiful which is a fucking disgusting way to feel about your daughter. But knowing Anna, I’d bet my house that she’s annoyed about the glasses.
I think if this were the case then Anna would have insisted on helping choose the glasses. I think Jonathan did it as he’s a glasses wearer too whilst Anna isn’t - exactly the same in my family, Dad helped me choose as he’s a glasses wearer.

aehn

Yes I do see what you mean and I do it myself too, but I guess the danger lies in putting it out on social media and then changing your mind or admitting that perhaps you were being overly positive.

I'm multi-lingual myself so I totally understand the frustration of expressing your thoughts in another language.
True.

That's why I wouldn't want to be an influencer myself especially not as a "career".:LOL:

WOW, I wouldn't have thought English also isn't your mother tongue.

I respect your opinion, however I find her, quite frankly, totally disingenuous. Moreover, can I just say, I didn't say she was promoting "plastic surgery".

That is a big leap from worrying about her influence on impressionable young women.
I understand where you coming from
I respect your opinion, however I find her, quite frankly, totally disingenuous. Moreover, can I just say, I didn't say she was promoting "plastic surgery".

That is a big leap from worrying about her influence on impressionable young women.
I understand where you are coming from.

But only because someone changes his/her opinion and wants a tummy tuck after giving birth to 4 children (her loose skin is truly visible) I personally don't think she is a bad influence for young girls.

Let's agree to disagree.
🙌

Last edited:

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
Your right ! I forgot about the cheap holiday they just took . I did find it very suspicious that they went to a place that was super budget friendly . Breakfast had about 5 options not what you would expect from them .

yes I’m sure Anna wants a divorce too. her marriage is a shambles (always was , Jonathan married her to convince others he’s straight ) as you said they are Codependent because of the children . I don’t think it will last much longer tbh if the moneys running out .
Maybe Anna's new bestie is helping her get a divorce

lunchable

Chatty Member
Y'all, that vlog! She spent the last few minutes of it talking about her needing to pee. Also, her clothes don't fit, like no shit, your clothes have never fit. She gets #gifted stuff and is probably too afraid to tell them her actual size.
At the beginning of the vlog, she states that all the moms in the school are sooo much older than she is, like 10 years. She goes to their houses and she is in awe of their grown-up things like a chip and dip plate. Anal's dumbass hang only with influencers or wanna-be influencers! She really needs therapy because she thinks she's still 20. I really hope someone at that school calls you out because you just called them old. I know I'd be pissed if I saw the failing Youtuber that is just barely scraping the barrel to pay for that school call me out for being older. I bet most of them could buy 2 of her. I'm 48 and proud of it! She is so agisted and it pisses me off!
See, with anyone else I wouldn’t take anything negative from the age mention, I’ve friends who had children really young and they’ve spoken about being younger than most of the other mothers in the sense that they sometimes feel immature or out of their depth at school meetings etc because the others come across so self assured and like they have their shit together.
Getting older is a neutral thing to many including me so remarking that I’m a lot older than x person or younger than y person isn’t a value judgement or positive or negative thing to me.

Having said that, we know how much of Anna’s personality is based on her being a hot young thing (in her eyes) so I’m more reluctant to give her the benefit of the doubt 😂 their wealth is irrelevant imo, would be stooping to the same tacky level by using that as a measurement, I think they should just be happy and content if they’re not assholes like the SJs, whether they’re paupers or millionaires they’re already doing better if they’re semi decent people who treat others well!

oh no, I’ve goneall cheesy

Y'all, that vlog! She spent the last few minutes of it talking about her needing to pee. Also, her clothes don't fit, like no shit, your clothes have never fit. She gets #gifted stuff and is probably too afraid to tell them her actual size.
At the beginning of the vlog, she states that all the moms in the school are sooo much older than she is, like 10 years. She goes to their houses and she is in awe of their grown-up things like a chip and dip plate. Anal's dumbass hang only with influencers or wanna-be influencers! She really needs therapy because she thinks she's still 20. I really hope someone at that school calls you out because you just called them old. I know I'd be pissed if I saw the failing Youtuber that is just barely scraping the barrel to pay for that school call me out for being older. I bet most of them could buy 2 of her. I'm 48 and proud of it! She is so agisted and it pisses me off!
See, with anyone else I wouldn’t take anything negative from the age mention, I’ve friends who had children really young and they’ve spoken about being younger than most of the other mothers in the sense that they sometimes feel immature or out of their depth at school meetings etc because the others come across so self assured and like they have their shit together.
Getting older is a neutral thing to many including me so remarking that I’m a lot older than x person or younger than y person isn’t a value judgement or positive or negative thing to me.

Having said that, we know how much of Anna’s personality is based on her being a hot young thing (in her eyes) so I’m more reluctant to give her the benefit of the doubt 😂 their wealth is irrelevant imo, would be stooping to the same tacky level by using that as a measurement, I think they should just be happy and content if they’re not assholes like the SJs, whether they’re paupers or millionaires they’re already doing better if they’re semi decent people who treat others well!

oh no, I’ve goneall cheesy

Last edited: