Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
While watching her talk about it I have had the impression she talks about it to may be get it done for free and to also let people know she changed her mind to not get in the position of being called out being a liar (because of all her body positivity stuff so she can't have surgery without mentioning it beforehands in order to prevent a shitstorm).

I actually wasn't under the impression she was "promoting" plastic surgery or making it seem as if that's the only thing to do when having loose skin eg. ...and when it comes to one's body I personally think everybody can do whatever feels right and makes one feel better.

As much as I don't agree with her parenting or other stuff, I think it is her body and her choice. Also her right to change her opinion.

And with her wanting to have it done and changing her opinion I for once feel her and think it is also CAN be normal to may be on the one hand try the body positive approach but on the other hand still be unhappy about it and considering plastic surgery.
I respect your opinion, however I find her, quite frankly, totally disingenuous. Moreover, can I just say, I didn't say she was promoting "plastic surgery".

That is a big leap from worrying about her influence on impressionable young women.

Reactions: 4

elliebell84

It really annoys me that the children don’t automatically know to say thank you. In fact, the first video I ever watched of them, Anna had come back from a trip to America, possibly for a Benefit thing and brought flip flops back for the Es. Neither child said thank you or was asked, “what do you say?” and I commented on it. That was my first brush with their rabid ‘fans.’ 😳 I had not expected the quite the response I got! You’d think I’d called the children murderers or something!
There's also something called " forced manners". It isn't beneficial to force children to do this. It's a learned behaviour, from parents and other adults. Unfortunately it Is just expected of kids. But not equally as expected from adults towards kids.

Heidi77

VIP Member
J showed what butter they use to make the butter pasta in tonight’s vlog. Anal’s ED is back and raging, plant based, vegan butter with basically no fat! So even the unhealthy butter pasta meal, has literally NO nutritional value other than carbs. Next to no fat, no protein, no dairy… literally just palm and sunflower oil, so healthy.
Why is she eating pasta if her ED is back? I thought she would avoid carbs like the plague. Apologies if this question is insensitive. I have no clue about anorexia.

notimportant

Chatty Member
And never forget his very professional pic on his LinkedIn profile, very family friendly:
For the media guru creator that he thinks he is and with his vast experience in graphic design and great creativity, you would think that he could create his own logo but nope! I bet it was a way to get it for free with no effort involve like everything they do.
The winner looks like a squid butt plug, very fitting for anything to do with Jonathan though.

• Haha

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
It's funny to think how different their life would be - children & parents alike if they had never put videos on youtube... probably would have stopped at 2 kids, live in Ireland, no private school, humble upbringing, working parents..
Why did they move to the UK?

Reactions: 3

Nayalove96

VIP Member
Not sticking up for her but as a personal trainer her belly would never go back to the way it was without the surgery! I’m currently 20 weeks pregnant and my whole life revolves around fitness always has done especially with my job being a PT and fitness instructor but if it came to after I’ve given birth and it sagged or what not I won’t hesitate to have surgery! I think sometimes people assume exercise can fix all! For a start if you wanted abs or a flat belly ect it’s 90% diet as you can’t spot fat reduction anyway! I had abs pre pregnancy and it took constant cutting and bulking to achieve them with next to no ab exercises at all as I engage my core enough through compound. Can’t stand the women but I fully understand wanting to have the tummy tuck. Thank god I’ve only put on 3lb and I don’t look pregnant apart from a tiny bump so so far so good 😂

Reactions: 3

account70032

VIP Member
She claims she was fluent in Italian when she was younger because her dad would speak to them in Italian sometimes. Yes you can lose it over time if it's not used but to go from fluent to unable to order gelato (circa sorrento a couple of years back), I don't think she was ever fluent. She can probably understand a fair bit of Italian, but can't speak it
I really appreciate your reply thank you cause I was wondering about it but the points you have said make a lot of sense as to why she never talks about it or speaks it!

Reactions: 2

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
I went to watch the chip scene and dont really think it was as bad as you are all making out. I would get thick too if I had ordered and paid for chips and they left them off the order.
But then again I dont see the appeal of eating stone cold Mc Donalds at home.
I mean, I'm assuming you're a normal person so I totally get you'd respond like that I probably would too, but this is Jonathan we're talking about here so he deserves for us to ridicule his response 😂😂

Reactions: 2