Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Armywife1508

I have taken a break from here for a while, but looking at their vlogs. I’ve noticed a general decline in E2’s behaviour. Its really sad. E2 was quite introverted and shy like A1 at one point and seemed like a well mannered and a polite child.

All you see in E2 now is pushing A2, arguing with the others, pulling faces of disgust, having a tantrum if the spotlight isn’t directed towards E2. I am not surprised given the constant social media presence and Jonathan using E2 and exploiting something very private. I think E2 has been almost pressured into acting a certain way and it’s almost like asking a child to portray someone who is highly dramatic and dismissive. E2’s personality to me feels like it’s being distorted.
Exactly!

Reactions: 2

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Still working my way through Trans. It’s making me so angry, I’m having to read it very slowly and very few pages at a time.
I started reading it on Kindle, but ended up getting the paperback as I kept on having to re-read stuff.

aehn

Thanks so much for your response. I have a different opinion and it is based purely on her vlogs and instagram saying how much she has accepted her body, overcome her eating disorder etc.

It is only a few months ago that she posed in Bikinis and made tiktoks about body acceptance.

Her demographic followers, appear to me and others, as very young impressionable females.

Therefore what kind of message is she now CHOOSING to send out? Get cosmetic surgery to fix bits of your body that you don't like.:rolleyes:

It smacks of hypocrisy and at worst opportunism.
While watching her talk about it I have had the impression she talks about it to may be get it done for free and to also let people know she changed her mind to not get in the position of being called out being a liar (because of all her body positivity stuff so she can't have surgery without mentioning it beforehands in order to prevent a shitstorm).

I actually wasn't under the impression she was "promoting" plastic surgery or making it seem as if that's the only thing to do when having loose skin eg. ...and when it comes to one's body I personally think everybody can do whatever feels right and makes one feel better.

As much as I don't agree with her parenting or other stuff, I think it is her body and her choice. Also her right to change her opinion.

And with her wanting to have it done and changing her opinion I for once feel her and think it is also CAN be normal to may be on the one hand try the body positive approach but on the other hand still be unhappy about it and considering plastic surgery.

Greentrees

VIP Member
You would think with Alex the hairdresser there yesterday Anna would have sorted out E2 and Alessia's hair out with a really good cut or healthy trim because there hair is in need for some major treatment. E2's & Alessia's hair looks so matted and bedraggled in this photo, also being out in the sun and in the pool that would be causing some damage if not remedied with some suitable products and care also to add Anna not giving their hair proper attention and effort. Poor A2 & Alessia when she is going to roughly brush there hair thru trying to get those tangles out with half a bottle of that detangler spray.

But as long as Anna got her tresses maintained and preened over then that's all that matters. :cautious:
Sorry, I meant Poor E2 & Alessia

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
Wasn't aware of that, so a chocolate biscuit or box of smarties is a pudding? For me it makes no sense, but thanks for enlightening me,
Deffo not called a pudding. But my children get a sweet treat after their evening meal and wether its sweets, a chocolate sponge, fruit and cream etx they call it a pudding. I guess its just easier for a child. Imo it is for us anyways as they're all A1s age and younger.

Reactions: 1
A2 starts reception this year which means another load of fees. Just totted it all up
E1- £17,010 (£5670 per term)
E2 - £17,010 (£5670 per term)
A1 - £13,575 (£4525 per term)
A2 - £13, 575 (£4525 per term)

Total - £61,170

When E1 goes to seniors the year after next her fees increase by £2k a term and A1 will go to juniors and will cost £1k a term more so will cost them over £70k to send them per year. Better get milking those kids guys. Fees won't pay themselves!
Emilia won't be going for to high school next year as she's only now going into Yr 5.

zalk24

I hate reading comments that make out that Anna is some scared little housewife being abused. They’re both as bad as each other. I honestly think Anna has learnt how to make herself look innocent over the past few years, but let’s not forget the lightbulb snapchats, the cold shower was her idea, the way she neglected her dogs and children, she refuses to get help for her ED, that’s her choice. Jonathan is vile too and definitely encourages Anna to be skinny, it’s vile that he’s admitted he knows when she’s going downhill but leaves her to it. But Anna is just as disgusting for the things she CHOOSES to do
I know about the cold showers, but what do you mean by the light bulbs snap chat?

lissy9

To be fair private school uniform is super expensive, can be £35-45 for a dress, £35 for shorts, £30 for a cardigan, £30 for trousers. X that by multiple for having enough for a week, plus x4 for each child.. so think it's fair to re-use and better for the environment (not that they are thinking about that). Not sure about passing down shoes though, unless they are lightly used or you are really strapped for cash. They'd have to be the exact size and width to be passed down too!
I didn't know that, I though the blazers, hats, ties and jumpers etc were the private school inform and the trousers, pinafores and skirts etc could be bought from elsewhere.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Her speech is affected by her thumbsucking. Not to mention she's been without her two front teeth for a long time. Seeing that the school doesn't do assessments, that kid is beyond hope of having any intervention. Anal thinks it's cute that her little blonde blue-eyed baby still sucks her thumb. When in reality she is setting herself up for a world of issues. That kid literally talks with her finger in her mouth at times. She's five years old and with no help insight. Anal needs to get off her flat ass and stop sunning her vaja and help that kid out. Gentle reminding, gently removing the thumb, a reward chart etc.. it's not rocket science.
How did she loose them at such a young age?

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
True.

That's why I wouldn't want to be an influencer myself especially not as a "career".:LOL:

WOW, I wouldn't have thought English also isn't your mother tongue.

I understand where you coming from

I understand where you are coming from.

But only because someone changes his/her opinion and wants a tummy tuck after giving birth to 4 children (her loose skin is truly visible) I personally don't think she is a bad influence for young girls.

Let's agree to disagree.
🙌
Indeed. :cool: