Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And how do you "teach them" to wake up in the night to go? Please tell us O Wise One.
I have 3 children and none of them wear nappies at night so I must have done something right.
Well obviously if they wake up needing a wee🙈then tell them to go…

Does Alessia still wear pull ups at night? I envision her to be bed wetting for a long time to come. She's been traumatised with the cold shower punishments.
I just read a post a few pages back how they recorded her wearing one which they shouldn’t have.

Reactions: 6

aehn

Okay this probably an unpopular opinion but I actually understand Anna wanting plastic surgery.
You can change your opinion and I totally understand her wanting to get it done.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Strange how now Edie does not like pizza either, I thought only Eduardo didn't.

Wonder if E2's wish to have children has changed, too, as Eduardo did not want any but Edie was said to want them....?

Ticketyboots

Wasn't aware of that, so a chocolate biscuit or box of smarties is a pudding? For me it makes no sense, but thanks for enlightening me,
I call desserts 'pudding'. "What do you want for pudding?" or "Do you want pudding?" is the same as asking "What do you want for dessert or afters?"
I was brought up in SE London and it was a common term back in the day.

binlova

VIP Member
Why are the children not allowed dairy products? Are they lactose intolerant? After doing a bit of reading round : "To help meet several nutrient requirements, including calcium, it’s recommended that pre-schoolers and children aged between two and 12 years old eat at least two to three servings and teens aged 13-18 years eat at least three servings of dairy foods each day. Dairy foods include milk and milk products such as milk powders, butter, yoghurt, cheese, cream, ice cream, sour cream, cream cheese, ricotta and custard. Dairy foods are well known for being an excellent source of calcium but they can also be an important source of protein, carbohydrate, fat for energy, minerals including zinc, iodine, phosphorus and certain vitamins including vitamin A, B12 and riboflavin"

It's puzzling to me as she still gives the children eggs ....and I think I spotted full cream milk in the fridge

It reminds me of when Anna went 'gluten free' - until gossip forums pointed out that removing gluten from foods also removes vital vitamins. She has these strange fads about jumping on the next dietary bandwagon.....
also the mountains of chocolate they eat

• Sick

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Did anyone else see the comments talking about clickbait titles on the latest YouTube sensationally titled Four Year Old Tries Coke for the First Time?

I can't see the comments now (they must be deleting them), but people were saying the title was clickbaity. Someone commented with a list of previous clickbaity titles that they used in the early days. Did they really have a vlog called Shaved Skinny? 🙄🙄

Last edited:

Heidi77

VIP Member
sorry but I highly doubt she will get a freebie for plastic surgery- all of the ones I know are very wealthy and there is a huge market already right now for both aesthetic procedures and plastic surgery (probably due to social media). None of these doctors need the promotion in return for a freebie. I am very skeptical she will actually do it though- I don't think they have the extra funds to actually do it anymore.
Kerry Katona gets free surgery all the time!!

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I am incandescent with RAGE. Jonathan revolting Joly telling his kids they can give Bianca chocolate.... Chocolate kills dogs...............:mad:

Oh and BTW Anna and Jonathan a chocolate biscuit, ice cream on a stick is not a "pudding".
They call their afters pudding, no matter what it is.

antilies

Anal won't divorce Jojo, she knows what she has in him. He worships her and will do what it takes to make money for her. Someone said she would leave if the man she went to had more money, however, she never leaves the house. She's also not the hot little number she was when she was in her 20s. She's kinda stuck with him because no one would put up with her attitude like he does. Jojo is mentally ill and she has learned to manipulate that dude. Jojo would sell a kidney if that meant Anal could get what she wanted.
( my opinion )
I think you are very right 💯

Moonbeam94

The amount of trouble I would have gotten into from my parents if I had said that about anyone let alone one of my grandparents is not even funny. I'd still get into trouble for it today and I'm in my 30's! From what I remember he grew up in quite a well off area, I know she doesn't still live there now but that doesn't mean she's poor. My mam has a saying "you were brought up, not dragged up" and I hate to say it but Jonathan and Anna seem to be trying to drag those kids up. Or at least that's what it seems like sometimes.
Where in the video did she say it?? Nah of i had saod something like that my dad would have removed me from this planet

Fox212

I've just seen the awful Deichmann ad so it wasn't taken down, but if you search for it, it doesn't actually show up. How bizarre!

• Wow

aehn

Knowing them I would guess they’ll get it done for free and vlog the whole experience, showing the doctor and so on
I really hope she doesn't get the surgery for free!
Hopefully their views, engagement rate, whatever doesn't allow these kind of sponsorships anymore.
Still might be the case but the hope is real.😉

notimportant

Chatty Member
I thought he had Invisalign. His teeth still stick out in front. Is it cuz he's always sticking his tongue out when he smiles? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

And isn't he so progressive & non-binary with his pink shorts. 🙄🙄🙄

And then there's Anna...
He said he forgot to wear the Invisalign on their vacation for a week because he was drunk a lot and his teeth went back to shit, but I imagine he forgets a lot because he’s always drunk.

This guy is an idiot, “never had a superhero party before” yet the year before… 🙄😖View attachment 1553916View attachment 1553917
He doesnt Remember anything he’s constantly drunk or off in his little hobbit room.

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
I love the comments on the vlog. They are being called out for leaving Emilia’s comment about her Granny in, and rightly so. Just when you think they can’t get any lower they manage it. No big family get together this summer I see. I wonder why?
Don't you reckon they've done it for engagement? Sounds like something they'd do

callmegracie

VIP Member
That is seriously deranged behaviour. Who does that, someone that is not normal....:rolleyes:
i remember most of the comments at the time were worrying about "what if the kids had come down the stairs first?"

i'm trying to find the screenshots of it, from the old gossip site but there are so many threads to go through o_O