Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
Judging by this kids face the party looked like it was a thrill a minute!! 🤣

I thought it was a party for A2’s school friends? That’s why they waited till now?

Why does the kid next to A2 look significantly older? Or have J&A really stunted poor A2’s growth that much? 😔
He is an August baby isn't he so he will be the youngest in his class. I know it's not alwsys the case but my daughter is a September baby and she's so tall compared to some children in her class

Reactions: 5

Armywife1508

E1 made herself a YouTube account 😳

She can’t wait to follow all her favourite YouTubers (no doubt all the Insta baddies who are brilliant role models for a nearly 10 year old /s)

Then E2 pops up with “ subscribe to us, subscribe to meeeee”

I reckon we can guarantee it’s not a YouTube kids account but a normal one (Jonathan did mention a google account so assuming she also now has an email address as well), is it still 13+ to legally have an account?
I thought she didn't like filming?

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
That, and the fact that all 4 children are addicted to sugar/ chocolate ...

I think anything can bring a tantrum. It doesn't have to be food related, it's just brought on by saying NO, or not getting his own way after months and years of being indulged to keep quiet.

It really is sad, because it never needed to be this way. It takes effort. Having said that, all the efforts in the world and children still have tantrums, lol. But we know this is not an exception, and no effort was made at proper parenting.

It's the easy way or the highway with these 2.

oh gosh I know that, I was just responding to a previous poster who felt the tantrums may have been due to wanting treats because the mothers food was unpalatable.

You make excellent points and I couldn't agree more, parenting does take effort but isn't that par for the cause in raising a healthy child.

• Heart

Gusber

Chatty Member
😂😂 spot on! Also notice how her manager reminded her about the anniversary pic.. so it’s not a cute thing they do as a family but rather part of their brand
Ha! I thought she meant Jonathiiiiiiiiiiin! 😂

jkroche95

VIP Member
I thought he had Invisalign. His teeth still stick out in front. Is it cuz he's always sticking his tongue out when he smiles? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

And isn't he so progressive & non-binary with his pink shorts. 🙄🙄🙄

And then there's Anna...
I have invisalign. If you stop wearing your retainers then your teeth shift back!

• Wow

Heidi77

VIP Member
It really annoys me that Anna babies Andrea and Alessia so much. She even uses the term “babies” when talking about them which I find very odd. He’s starting primary school in a few weeks and Alessia is going into year one. I understand that their her last two children however over protecting your kids or babying them can really affect them later on in life and can also class as trauma. She’s dragging them back, the parents don’t exactly have hectic work schedules so I don’t understand why they can’t potty train Alessia at night time? Every child is different but it won’t take long if they actually try. They’re both very young for their ages, she’s emotionally stunting them.
You cant potty train for night time.

binlova

VIP Member
We do not need to know anything about E1's personal schooling achievements.
Anal made a decent meal, and Jojo seemed happy about it not being pasta. By the way, Jojo, Anal started cooking after you lost the chef so she could control her ED, just in case you were wondering. She's stuck on pasta because it's a quick way to make dinner and most of it's left over to feed her dreamy garden foxes. Jojo, why don't you help in the kitchen, like get off your butt and do something around the house!
the only other redeeming feature of the pasta is, that its not cooked at 10am and reheated when they do those premade/easy pasta wth butter

• Sick

yuza

Chatty Member
I’m confused, has there been another name reveal or have I missed it? People are calling Edie, Edie Grace under Jono’s new reel, is this her name? Have they ever said?

• Haha

Nayalove96

VIP Member
I'm actually in shock at your comments.

As a personal trainer you would recommend surgery for a postpartum belly?
Only if my client was wanting their belly to be like it was pre pregnancy as it’s unrealistic. I have had mums come to me saying they want flat stomachs and to get rid of their pouches and it’s just not going to happen. Ofc there will be improvement but I’m not going to have them waste their money as I charge £30 an hour when they are not going to get the results they want. Some people snap back and can absolutely have the body they had before but once they have that pouch that hangs down the chances of that going are nill. I can usually tell from a consultation what results can be achieved