SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the conspiracy theories here, but is Eduardo’s behaviour because of puberty blockers? Have they gone ahead and done it? By this, I don’t mean the diva attitude, I mean the rage he seems to have.
I don't think so, I think he/she is just a brat tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That creepy ER leaves exactly 5 comments on each vlog... does she have some deal with them to do so to stay as moderator?
What happened to the other ER, did she grew a brain and got a life? Good for her!

And ironing underwear instead of cleaning dog piss in the kitchen? If shes really that OCD dog piss in the kitchen would be emergency priority and then stay up longer to catch up on your routine.
They are really taking the piss of real sufferers of all possible mental health issues.. ED, OCD, anxiety, gender issues, seeing hearing voices, depresion, you name it while mentally damaging all their children...
They are despicable creatures

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I don’t blame e2 for their behavior. I’d expect the limelight too if I had to change my whole identity including my gender to get attention from my parents. As a child they don’t understand that just like any other story, theirs eventually grows old and the parents are onto the next money grabbing title.

Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t ocd mean that she couldn’t focus until the kitchen floor was cleaned up. OCD is thrown around but we know it’s quite a serious condition

Reactions: 16
I don’t blame e2 for their behavior. I’d expect the limelight too if I had to change my whole identity including my gender to get attention from my parents. As a child they don’t understand that just like any other story, theirs eventually grows old and the parents are onto the next money grabbing title.
I believe e2 believes and wants to be a girl. But I think the only reason they think that is because they’ve been conditioned to believe girls, especially their looks, are best all their life. It was the drop in views/money that led to the push by the parents to fully convince him. A whole lot of therapy will be needed to unravel this mess.

Reactions: 18
E2 should not be labeled, end of. He/she should be free to express themselves however they want, whether that be through clothes, hair, toys etc. and when they are old enough to fully understand, then make the decision on how they feel. Anna and Jonathon fully know that E2 is at an extremely impressionable age and will go along with whatever they are being told by caregivers. It is a sick and twisted game being played and is going to cause a lot of harm to their child in the future

Reactions: 31
As an aside, I cannot stand that "twirl" that Jonathan has Edie perform. Manufactured girliness. Not throwing insults or shade at the child, but she/he is so uncoordinated and almost always topples over.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
For story ease I’m calling her my ex girlfriend got married to her wife on a beach in Hawaii at sunset dressed in a Spider-Man and bat man onesie with two random people as witnesses. Totally them but curiosity in me wonders how these two would react to a wedding like that, not a wedding dress in sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had to stop watching they are so awful and it was making me feel ill I have even avoided comments we are watching to disturbed adults destroy their 4 children and we can’t do anything it’s frustrating and depressing I can’t get my head around the grandmothers or wider family how can they ignore this ?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry but I am not buying the whole 'I do the ironing' act, and makes out she does it in the evenings, I have never heard her mention it once she is normally off to bed at her early timeslot. Anna said "I am ironing and I just realised that I never show this" hahahaha why not? Thats because she doesn't do it normally. I bet you she is only doing it at the moment cause her cleaning lady, aka 'housekeeper' is on holiday's.

No wonder she is ironing underwear cause she has no idea what the hell she is doing she must think they have to be done too, I mean who irons underwear! she is so out of touch, she has always relied on her fleet of staff to shoulder her from nannies to cleaners to dog walkers to someone else doing the ironing. That ironing part in todays vlog was just a ruse and she needed to make some content for the boring vlog and she made it even more boring.

I remember quite a few years back she was upset that the housekeeper at the time didn't do a load of ironing or washing can't remember which one just before christmas and left it for Anna to do and Anna was whining about it and annoyed, I think said she was going to leave it until she got back or something. Someone else may remember. She is a spoilt entitled brat and doesn't want to lift a finger.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I had to stop watching they are so awful and it was making me feel ill I have even avoided comments we are watching to disturbed adults destroy their 4 children and we can’t do anything it’s frustrating and depressing I can’t get my head around the grandmothers or wider family how can they ignore this ?
I hear you. It is actually quite upsetting, especially the way the dogs are treated too.

Apart from Annas mother, there doesn't seem to have been any physical contact with her sisters or his family. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Mind you after what we read in Annas resurfaced tweets, she said some dreadful things about his mother and brother, and Jonathan make an absolute ar*e of himself on Irish Radio and Sky news, so I'm not surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As an aside, I cannot stand that "twirl" that Jonathan has Edie perform. Manufactured girliness. Not throwing insults or shade at the child, but she/he is so uncoordinated and almost always topples over.
Thats the main part of the whole charade.

E2 loves to twirl in dresses, that’s the major reason why E2 wants to be a “girl”, cause ya know “boys” can’t do that 🙄

Reactions: 16
When I was Edie's age, I wore dungarees wouldn't wear dresses only wanted to play with "boys toys" etc. Not once did my parents question my gender. They allowed me to grow up as me. Of course, if I decided I wanted to transition to the gender of a male they would have supported me fully. But they understood that I was a child, not able to make decisions like that at such a young age, just experiencing and experimenting life in general.

As I've said before, I have 10 years experience of being a teacher, especially with children that are around Edie's age. In this time I've known 4 children to successfully transition to a different gender. Each time, this transition did not happen until the child was old enough to understand what was happening. A child their age does NOT understand. Nobody can convince me otherwise.

Reactions: 21
Growing up my younger brother used to wear dresses, clip on earrings, hair in a towel turban post shower 😂 but it’s because he wanted to be like his big sister. Think it’s quite common, my friends children are the same. He grew out of it once he started school mind you.
I wonder if this is what happened with E2, just wanted to copy and match E1 and J has just ran with it? Really odd behaviour.

Reactions: 20
Why did she iron the underwear and then fold it into a microscopic ball? That was a total friendliest friend shot there, because everyone knows now that you just don't show kids underwear on the internet.
Can you imagine how that house must smell? Gross fungus dogs, piss, a stale house that doesn't have any airflow, old pasta, sweaty kids and adults, and self-tanner. Step outside and it smells like fox tit and two-day-old leftover pasta the fox threw up in the yard. I take it she can't light a candle because the kids would set the house on fire.

sorry no recaps, I've been watching my grandson while my daughter is in the hospital.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Performative gender is an awful thing to instruct in your children. Jonathan and Anna have done nothing to reject the proscriptive terrain of boys vs girls. They’ve just moved Eduardo to the girls column. And instruct him that women and girls behave in certain ways. Jonathan is only acting to mess up all his children as they develop their sense of self.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Orthorexia-obsession with clean eating which also includes cutting out entire food groups. So I take it that's not a recovery because she is still doing the same thing. Also, the portion sizes that she fixes and then we see what's going to the foxes. She is still not mentally healthy no matter how many times she is in her bikini cooking dinner telling us all she's a recovered ED survivor.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve taken a break from watching anything to do with these idiots (by idiots I mean the adults, not the kids), but the last part of what you wrote forced me to comment. Poor A1 - those comments stick. They might not think that she’s taking in those comments but she remember being called ‘trouble’. She’s at an age where she’s observing and soaking all that up and could potentially have self esteem issues as she grows.
i just know it’ll be alessia who exposes them once shes older, that girl can already see right through her parents

That creepy ER leaves exactly 5 comments on each vlog... does she have some deal with them to do so to stay as moderator?
What happened to the other ER, did she grew a brain and got a life? Good for her!
There was a massive group of them wasnt there? I only see the main ER comment now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.