Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
Jonathan has to be the most self-obsessed person ever, even kinda worse than Anna actually. He never listens to his children, or anyone, he just pretends to listen while in his head he’s thinking about what ‘kool,loik’ thing he could say next into the camera. The way he goes on with Andrea, now he wants Andrea to want to do car reviews with him, you could see Jonathan was seeing £££ and free cars, he’s gone full blown manic. Has it ever crossed his mind to do something with each child that isn’t low-key for himself? Using Eduardo as his dress up doll to make TikToks, using Andrea to get his hands on expensive cars, … It’s heartbreaking to hear the kids trying talk and J and A just good-boy/girling them and never actually listen and engaging with them

And when he said “you know, Jaguar is part of Land Rover…” it was so obvious he was hoping he could get Land Rover to get him a free/heavily discounted Jaguar somehow. LR was kind (stupid?) enough to give him the VIP treatment, but instead of being grateful he just wants more. He’s disgusting!

• Angry
Reactions: 33

jkroche95

VIP Member
I notice that she put aside one of Emilia's swimming costumes for Edie, which makes me wonder why she went to the trouble of buying the special discreet one for Trans kids 🤦
so she could talk about Edie (and his genitals) and make money

• Sick

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I'm not an expert but I'm very much into health and fitness.
For a start she will never achieve good results with a half hearted 10 minute YouTube workout. Most of her strength training is body weight resistance or very low weights, it's practically the equivalent of doing nothing. Every stomach/core exercise she does is contraindicated for DR and in many cases make it worse. She does no cardio whatsoever, I mean she doesn't even walk anywhere. To get good results she needs to be aiming to do a combination of cardio and strength training. The strength training needs to be using weights that really challenge her so probably a gym would be the best place for this as it's not all about dumbbells! Cardio is not the holy grail for weight loss but it keeps heart and lungs healthy.
Her diet is utter shit from what we've seen, too high in sugar, too carb heavy (I'm not against carbs btw) and completely lacking in adequate protein.
Her best bet would be to work with a personal trainer and find a well qualified dietician.
Getting out in the fresh air and doing a brisk 10,000 steps a day would be a start!
They have 6 dogs she could walk every day, they have a Peleton bike, treadmill and rowing machine. Cardio should not be a problem..

• Heart
Jono was clearly hoping another baby would get more views, but there's no way A would get pregnant again. The Eduardo/Edie saga hasn't been what he hoped, so that will slowly die and the next plan is to get Anna transformed into Frankensteins barbie grandma to hopefully up the ante. It's embarrassing.

Recovered from an ED my arse.

Ansybanana

I’ve said it before and I will say it again: Why would you have dogs if you’re not even taking them out for walks? These poor dogs are nothing but an inconvenience for them, like their kids really. They’re only allowed to stay in one room, have to eat locked away, have the tiniest patch of grass to pee and poop, and now they’re not even getting walked?! Both adults stay at home the whole day and don’t do anything and E1 is old enough to walk a dog by herself in the neighborhood, like I did at that age.

• Angry
  • Sad

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I am incandescent with RAGE. Jonathan revolting Joly telling his kids they can give Bianca chocolate.... Chocolate kills dogs...............:mad:

Oh and BTW Anna and Jonathan a chocolate biscuit, ice cream on a stick is not a "pudding".

• Angry
  • Wow

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Yet again Jonathan does not understand that a 4 year old does not understand a 'what if' question to not be a real option.

He again treats his kid as being much older, when at the same time they treat him like a baby. It must be so confusing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Anyone notice in the newest vlog how stroppy Johnathan got because no chips came with his meal, and Anna was trying to offer a solution to cook him some chips and he was quite rude towards her in the way how he said yeah but they wont be McDonalds chips and the camera just cut off abruptly. I reckon he started having a big go at her just based on his attitude towards her. I barely watch the vlogs anymore, and I used to be a massive fan of this family but as I’ve gotten older I’ve seen things differently, as well as I listened to the audio version of his book just to see if it could explain some things about him but it was just full of shit!

those poor children walk on egg shells around him, and so does Anna. Even with the way how Edies’s facial expressions and the way how she was talking about the milkshake, she’s scared of him. I’ve worked with children long enough to understand their body language and that is an anxious child! Anna isn’t innocent in it all, but Johnathan intimidates that family and if he doesn’t get his own way he will throw his toys out of the pram.

• Wow
  • Heart

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
They would be accepted here. The problem with the Saccone Joly's is that it seems forced onto Edie
Came here to say the same. Sadly I do feel it has been very forced onto Edie. I've taught quite a few children who have gone on to transition and it has been so lovely to witness as it's been so genuine, I worry this is not genuine and more the parents influencing the decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Gusber

Chatty Member
It seems obvious to me that she didn’t film enough ‘content’ to make a usual-sized vlog, and Jotato was already annoyed with her, that she forgot to sort out the anniversary photo, so she chatted shit for a bit to appease him and get some more content. I don’t believe for one second that after getting into bed, with retainer on, that she suddenly felt a desperate need to wang on about plastic surgery. I can almost hear the argument that preceded it:

“I kept the vlogs going for 10 years, all by myself and I still do all the editing now! You had ONE job!! How could you keep forgetting to film document our childrens’ lives today?!”
“Jonathiiiiiiiiiiiiin! I let you turn Wardolicious into Edielicious last year!! I had FOUR babies, ONE miscarriage and breastfed FOUR babies for FOUR years and I have SIX dogs, Jonathiiiiiiiiin!!”
”I’ll do you a deal. I’ve noticed on TikTok that people undergoing and documenting plastic surgeries are getting quite a bit of traction and I don’t think anyone will operate on ‘Edie‘ yet. What about (poses hands in the steeple position), what about… You have major surgery on your mum-bod??!! I’ll try to get it as an #ad for some cosmetic surgery clinic!! It will give us content gold and set you up nicely for Only Fans recovery from this latest bout of your E.D. Whaddaya say?!”
”Ok, Jonathiiiiiin. I’ll talk for 10 minutes about surgery. But I’m not taking my retainer out to do it!”

Anna chats shit bravely opens up about her thoughts regarding cosmetic surgery for 10 minutes because she most definitely wouldn’t NOT tell you guyzzzz. She tells you guyzzzzzz EVERYTHING!! As long as she benefits from it financially 😉

Fin.

• Haha
E2 did not look happy at A2's rugby practice. That child is either sullen disgruntled dismissive or manic disney brat. Far too young for that array of moods yet. Wait until puberty sets in 🤯 So concerning that emotional dysregulation is clearly established.
Mommy dearest spent ages ironing a tiny underpants. Can I just say that this was the most annoying thing I've seen on social media this week 😅

• Sad

sunniva

Chatty Member
Lots of children and people in general don’t conform to society’s expectations of their gender. A tiny tiny tiny amount of these people grow up to be trans adults. Whether or not E2 will remain trans into adulthood is beside the point, what is sick to me is that imo Jono himself doesn’t actually believe it. He thinks this is all a harmless, reversible and temporary lifestyle to get money/attention. It’s clear in the way he talks.

The way he has said ‘’Edie can pull the plug any time’’ ‘’Edie MAY want to return to Eduardo as an adult’’ ‘’We don’t know our next steps re medical transition’’ … this is not the language parents use when they sincerely believe their child is trans.

Because it’s one thing believing your child is trans and believing you’re doing what’s best… just listen to parents of detransitioned teens and it’s heartbreaking. But it’s absolutely psychotic to push this when you don’t even personally believe your kid is trans. He should have been sectioned months ago.

• Heart

Gusber

Chatty Member
Well, seems like plastic surgery is the new trans child: the title has doubled the views to a whopping 47k in a day.
Hilariously low considering the amount of subs they still have.

Oh, and I know it's early but I kind of like 'Plastic surgery is the new trans child' for the next title, if they keep up this begging for freebie surgery.
I can’t see why even WE don’t realise how they’re manipulating us?! She had no footage of that day so she and Joan picked a topic for her to talk about in bed that they knew would cause discussion and controversy, just so they’d have more material for their pathetic vlog. Nothing more than that! She’s not booked in for surgery and for all we know, never will be. Her talking about it is nothing more than manufactured ‘content’ because she hadn’t filmed enough during the day. Yet here we all are, debating the intricacies of it! 🤷🏻 Potentially they are fishing for a freebie but short term, this was simply more content for the day she forgot to film.

• Heart

wildmoon

On Anna’s insta story, A1 is quite clearly in a restaurant and eating a bowl of plain pasta (again), like an animal, no cutlery. Zero table manners and the poor poppet isn’t even allowed a decent meal out of the house 💔 these people are not parents, they aren’t teaching those children anything, the children deserve so much better than these sort excuses.

• Sad

Mickey123

VIP Member
Alessia is shockingly developmentally way behind as well. I watched a recent TikTok with her in it and if I didn’t know this family I would have thought she was 2 years old. I couldn’t even understand her. She’s approaching 5 and a half! My daughter is the same age as Alessia, just a few months younger and is seemingly light years ahead of her in speech and behavior as are a lot of her friends the same age. This is very, very sad to me. Those two “parents” are hindering these kids so bad.

I still can’t get over how they made Andrea sleep in a baby cot at nearly 4 years old! And the bib! Like WTAF.
Her speech is affected by her thumbsucking. Not to mention she's been without her two front teeth for a long time. Seeing that the school doesn't do assessments, that kid is beyond hope of having any intervention. Anal thinks it's cute that her little blonde blue-eyed baby still sucks her thumb. When in reality she is setting herself up for a world of issues. That kid literally talks with her finger in her mouth at times. She's five years old and with no help insight. Anal needs to get off her flat ass and stop sunning her vaja and help that kid out. Gentle reminding, gently removing the thumb, a reward chart etc.. it's not rocket science.

• Heart

yuza

Chatty Member
I do think it’s very strange behaviour that people are getting their family members to comment on Edie’s gender as if it’s an opinion. My nephew is trans, and we have children in the family (him included) and they’ve all taken it in their stride. We are all here for the same reason, we can’t stand A & J, so it does sadden me to know my family members wouldn’t be accepted here.

• Heart
  • Haha

elliebell84

Alessia always seems very anxious and nervous whenever she's around Anna. That is not a child connected to her mom at all.
Why is there zero connection between Anna and her Kids. Zero. Does she interact with them at!? Ever. Other than feed them and comment on their clothes. It's so sad. Oma must have been an emotionally neglectful mom to say that is how Anna is with her own kids. It's just not normal for a mom to spend that little 'real' time with them.
I notice how they are rarely in the kitchen. They're obviously not allowed!

• Sad
  • Angry

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
So she’s shared the Deichman ad on insta... it’s so crap. If I’d paid her for that, I’d be wanting my money back! The shoes don’t look comfortable and why aren’t they wearing socks??? Edie is pulling such a bratty face and andrea seems, once again, like a 2 year old. It’s going to be like the school uniform ad they did, but never wore again. Guarantee they won’t wear those when they start back
I mean this in the nicest way but was it intentional for Emilia to wear boys uniform and shoes or is the brand possibly unaware of whats gone on and sent two of each only for a and j to take it upon themselves to give eduardo emilias and vice versa??

I have to say it's not a good AD in anyway, no socks with the SCHOOL shoes how do you know they fit properly without the socks, someone should have told the children to behave sensibly for a few minutes its not a tiktok video with the over the top expressions!

• Wow