SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this had been mentioned yet apologies if so but this came up on my For you Page. Apparently Jonathan’s made a new tiktok and using it to make animation videos of E1 making her look older and commenting and replying to younger girls as he would on his tiktok videos. If you look at the tiktok account you can tell it’s E1 Voice. So creepy.View attachment 1342370
I came on here to post the same thing, I took a break from this thread and this just came up on my FYP also, it's very clear these videos sound exactly like E1, and there is a video asking if they have any pets and the animation says they have no pets but have a best friend called Autumn who starts to speak sounding exactly like E2.

Reactions: 9
I have a feeling the TikToks are the result of Jonathan trying to introduce Emilia into domdie, which his why this alternative Emilia says she's an only child, changed schools and doesn't have pets and so on. Jonathan told her to make up a world of her own, just like he did when he was her age, so she did. It's what she wished her world would be like. I think his intentions weren't bad, but as per se with Jonathan, his boundaries are so blurred and his social and emotional skills so underdeveloped that he can't see how he's setting her up for a lifetime of mental health issues rather than giving her a coping skill.
The animations looking like teenage girls is also likely due to Jonathan's limited animation capabilities, not necessarily because he had something sinister in mind. The end result though is the same and it's high time Jonathan understood what he's doing out of stupidity and spite is dangerous and that he's causing harm to the integrity of those children.

The fact there there are only a handful of videos, all in a short period of time with the account then being left abandoned also points to Jonathan in my eyes, as he always starts abandons things like this.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I actually laughed out loud at the burpees this morning 😅😅😅 she looks like those kids at school who hate PE and do everything with the bare minimum effort and a huffy attitude. WHY does she bother to drag herself out of bed to do these 'workouts'. She'd see a much bigger improvement in her body (and mental health probably) if she took a weekly Pilates class with an instructor helping her do things well.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1341192

These were posted some time back.
Someone posted the in another chat site GG
I don't know the name of the site

Trigger warning ⚠⚠⚠⚠
But I can tell you something stepping on glass kills. You can also have glass still inside your foot even if you try get it all picked out.

Jonathan and Anna were so lucky that the Es didn't step on it, the nanny or housemaid.

OMG… I don’t remember this at all how long ago was this? She looks absolutely PSYCHOTIC. Absolutely deranged. This is so not normal!!! WTF

Reactions: 8
this was in the old house so i think before alessia
What was Jonathan’s reaction after he stepped on the glass? Did Anna tell him that she did this? Did he seem upset about it? I can’t imagine if I laid broken glass out for my husband to step on and he got it in his foot we wouldn’t be married anymore and rightfully so!

Reactions: 11
What was Jonathan’s reaction after he stepped on the glass? Did Anna tell him that she did this? Did he seem upset about it? I can’t imagine if I laid broken glass out for my husband to step on and he got it in his foot we wouldn’t be married anymore and rightfully so!
these were posted on her snapchat at the time so it wasn't a full video, just these photos but i think the full story was that a lightbulb had broken and j had gone upstairs to get a new one and she put the broken one on the stairs for him to stand on.. i don't remember anything else sorry

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have a feeling the TikToks are the result of Jonathan trying to introduce Emilia into domdie, which his why this alternative Emilia says she's an only child, changed schools and doesn't have pets and so on. Jonathan told her to make up a world of her own, just like he did when he was her age, so she did. It's what she wished her world would be like. I think his intentions weren't bad, but as per se with Jonathan, his boundaries are so blurred and his social and emotional skills so underdeveloped that he can't see how he's setting her up for a lifetime of mental health issues rather than giving her a coping skill.
The animations looking like teenage girls is also likely due to Jonathan's limited animation capabilities, not necessarily because he had something sinister in mind. The end result though is the same and it's high time Jonathan understood what he's doing out of stupidity and spite is dangerous and that he's causing harm to the integrity of those children.

The fact there there are only a handful of videos, all in a short period of time with the account then being left abandoned also points to Jonathan in my eyes, as he always starts abandons things like this.
I think the reason why he gave up is because he spent £1k+ posting them as promotional videos on tiktok to get it popular 😂 probably couldn’t afford it anymore and gave up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think if I left broken glass for my husband to walk over as a "joke" then he'd be filing for divorce...thats not normal is it !!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I think if I left broken glass for my husband to walk over as a "joke" then he'd be filing for divorce...thats not normal is it !!
I don't know I think too it was staged... shes usually looks this crazy looking when shes overacting. Talking about nothing trying to make it believable, like that floating balloon being her reincarnated dad, and how she misses her kids, or how stupid she is when she does something wrong... shes just a stupid act imho going by what sells on internet at the time

Reactions: 10
Those shirts and barista skirts are all collecting dust in his creepy attic. I don't think he ever really liked those clothes, they were fun to play with because it meant he got something shiny and new (J's favourite things) and lots of attention while wearing them and they conveyed the message he wanted to get across, but I don't believe for a second that Jonathan is the type who likes to wear frilly shirts and skirts and fancy shoes. Most men don't care for fashion and neither does he, but he always needs to stand out and be special.

btw, Jonathan said he used to ask Eduardo every day if it was a girl or a boy day, but then we see Anna laying out all of the kid's outfits the evening before and she's been doing this for years. How exactly did Eduardo have a choice when someone else decided what he was going to wear?
Sad thing is Eduardo never had a choice and still doesn’t. I’m sure if he said he wanted anything other than what his parents already planned they said something like “wouldn’t you like this better, this is so much cooler!,don’t you want to be iconic?“ sickos.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think the reason why he gave up is because he spent £1k+ posting them as promotional videos on tiktok to get it popular 😂 probably couldn’t afford it anymore and gave up
TikTok is suuuuuuper expensive to advertise on. Not surprised.

Reactions: 3
Jesus... who the duck is in charge of
Famous birthdays.com
This site as changed Eduardo to Edie.
The whole she is now on the page
Eduardo is still Eduardo
This Edie IS NOT A THING
It's "Jonathan's toy" as he mum said when Emilia was born. When you think about it his children are "toys" to him.
Eduardo can't change genders till 18 years old
Anyone can legally change their name at 16 years old (by deed poll)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Jesus... who the duck is in charge of
Famous birthdays.com
This site as changed Eduardo to Edie.
The whole she is now on the page
Eduardo is still Eduardo
This Edie IS NOT A THING
It's "Jonathan's toy" as he mum said when Emilia was born. When you think about it his children are "toys" to him.
Eduardo can't change genders till 18 years old
Anyone can legally change their name at 16 years old (by deed poll)
What worries me is if they get edie on hormone suppressants/enhancements and then surely it’s harder to go back to being male.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
he also follows Princess Andre, a 14 year old girl. It’s seriously concerning. Why would a man in his 40s follow a young girl, a literal child… I’m torn between two things, either he’s a creepy perv who finds her attractive OR he’s hoping to one day mould Emilia into her thinking it will gain views & money
This is Peter Andres daughter!! Looks like she is going the same way as her mum. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Any decent self-respecting husband would file for divorce if their wife continuously did abusive things like this and behaved the way Anna does.

Any decent self-respecting husband would file for divorce if their wife continuously did abusive things like this and behaved the way Anna does.
Jono is too weak to be on his own.

There are loads of negative (in his eyes) but true comments on his latest Instagram. I wonder if he will leave them up 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.